The Oldlings Part 15

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning folks, back after my refreshing Queenie week-end. Missed you all, what have I missed here...apart from 146 pages on a new thread!

you missed almost nothing...but our lovely company of course! and we yours....:blush-anim-cl:

are you considering the possibility to open a thread and tell us all what you've lived during the WE? it would be nice, i'm sure anyone would enjoy it! :thumb_yello:

we are expecting jerry to announce officiality today...he said he would do it yesterday, and he didn't...so maybe yr thread would ease our anxiety a bit....:blush-anim-cl:

Helloooo fellow oldlings. I see no news yet. Ah well i'm hangin out in the butterfly bar at the moment quietly getting sozzled. It's wonderful :boxed::thumb_yello:

Hi Shoni, not much going on here at the moment. So enjoy your sozzling :thumb_yello:

:wink2: FD is stocking up the bar now and we have champagne bags for later.:punk:

Yes but how much later.....:sneaky2: hope it will happen today...but I'm no longer holding my breath. But keep the champagne bags cool :thumb_yello:

Yes but how much later.....:sneaky2: hope it will happen today...but I'm no longer holding my breath. But keep the champagne bags cool :thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello: I know, it's taking too long. I've been hanging out in the bar for the past few days just waiting, think i will have to go to rehab soon.:boxed::roftl:

:thumb_yello: I know, it's taking too long. I've been hanging out in the bar for the past few days just waiting, think i will have to go to rehab soon.:boxed::roftl:

:naughty: Yep, I keep saying this Mika obsession is no good for our health and sanity:wink2:

after todays conversation I am officially declaring that MIEK, clog wearer from Dutchland, is a mischievious troublemaker. :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

told you I would write it. :roftl: :roftl: :thumb_yello:

And proud of it too :punk:

Good Morning Everyone! Well, I wonder what today is going to hold for the MFC! I can't wait to see what's in store for us. :naughty:

Hey Charlie bum wiggle. Not much happening here!

Good Morning Everyone! Well, I wonder what today is going to hold for the MFC! I can't wait to see what's in store for us. :naughty:

Hi CC

nothing apart from our clog wearing Dutch companion.

How is life with you today

Charlie bum wiggle? :naughty: Yep, that about sums it up! How are you doing?

Life is good....much sleep last night! How are you doing?

I need some more sleep. I had a dream, we all had to fill out a form to make us members of the official site. I couldn't read the small letters and my pen had a leak....it was a dissaster!