BRIAN KINNEY (gale h)

Pam Travers

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you see the finale ??? You can watch it on youtube... Gale says only 4 words and I was melting and almost hyperventilating :mf_lustslow::roftl:

I watched it like 20 times so far! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: My grandma watches the show and she was sayign how sexy he was :das: She asked me what other shows he's starred in and I told her that he was 'the main character in Queer as Folk named Brian Kinney and he had sex with TONS of guys.' :naughty:

I watched it like 20 times so far! :wub2: :wub2: My grandma watches the show and she was sayign how sexy he was :das: She asked me what other shows he's starred in and I told her that he was 'the main character in Queer as Folk named Brian Kinney and he had sex with TONS of guys.'

HAHAHAHA :roftl::roftl: I can imagine the reaction of my grandma to that :shocked::shocked: haha

HAHAHAHA :roftl::roftl: I can imagine the reaction of my grandma to that :shocked::shocked: haha

After I said that she laughed :naughty: She feels completely comfortable with gay stuff because she watched Will and Grace all the time, lol.

I'm obsessed with his smile !!!

And now he's playing desperate housewives :shocked:

omfg!!! i have to find a way to see that, he will never get a better charachter than brian kinney anyway, i think its impossible...id like to see the person who created this charachter and who wrote the dialogues...btw does anyone have all the soundtrack cds? ive downloaded several songs but i dont dont have them all

i keep being fascinated by his play, he must so so SO interesting, all the people from QAF must be anyway, when i think that brad little brain pitt refused to play in that movie broke back mountain ( a very very lame and conventional movie btw) because he was "too scared" about "his image"...bull****... I admire people like Gale, he is the best and what a lovely name, i dont know anyone called Gale, do you?

i cant dissociate brian and gale, i wonder, maybe i will be shocked to see him with another name in desperate h. i really really wonder what kind of charachter he is in it

omfg!!! i have to find a way to see that, he will never get a better charachter than brian kinney anyway, i think its impossible...id like to see the person who created this charachter and who wrote the dialogues...btw does anyone have all the soundtrack cds? ive downloaded several songs but i dont dont have them all

i keep being fascinated by his play, he must so so SO interesting, all the people from QAF must be anyway, when i think that brad little brain pitt refused to play in that movie broke back mountain ( a very very lame and conventional movie btw) because he was "too scared" about "his image"...bull****... I admire people like Gale, he is the best and what a lovely name, i dont know anyone called Gale, do you?

i cant dissociate brian and gale, i wonder, maybe i will be shocked to see him with another name in desperate h. i really really wonder what kind of charachter he is in it

His called Ken I guess :thumb_yello:

Well I don´t know anyone with the name gale.. but my child will be called Brian (if I ever get one) :blush-anim-cl: after Brian May (and Brian Kinney:bleh:)

I couldn´t call my child Gale because there is a similar word in Swissgerman.. used for "something is cool" or "to be horny" :roftl::roftl:

His called Ken I guess :thumb_yello:

Well I don´t know anyone with the name gale.. but my child will be called Brian (if I ever get one) :blush-anim-cl: after Brian May (and Brian Kinney:bleh:)

I couldn´t call my child Gale because there is a similar word in Swissgerman.. used for "something is cool" or "to be horny" :roftl::roftl:

lol thats the perfect meaning, you shouyld definetly call him/her gale

ok ive been doing some research

Gale Harold to join Desperate Housewives

Posted Apr 28th 2008 8:21PM by Isabelle Carreau

Filed under: Desperate Housewives, Celebrities, Casting, Reality-Free

Gale Harold, who recently guest starred on two episodes of Grey's Anatomy and led the cast of the short-lived Vanished, has landed a recurring role on ABC's Desperate Housewives, reports TV Guide. The 39-year-old actor from Atlanta, Georgia, is set to first appear on the show in the second part of May 18 two-hour season finale. TV Guide says that Harold "will play a quick-witted, charming and buttoned-down suburbanite."

Slight spoilers ahead!

TV Guide doesn't reveal more about the role yet. However, I wouldn't be surprised if Harold ends up playing Ken, a character Kristin from E! Online recently described as a perfect and straight-laced husband type, who will have something to do with next season's major mystery. Other spoilers sources believe that Ken is part of the possible time jump in the future the show may go through and that the 40-year-old character may turn out to be the new husband of one of the current housewives.

28 may is over, did anyone see it?????

i hope it has something to do with bree

lol thats the perfect meaning, you shouyld definetly call him/her gale

ok ive been doing some research

Gale Harold to join Desperate Housewives

Posted Apr 28th 2008 8:21PM by Isabelle Carreau

Filed under: Desperate Housewives, Celebrities, Casting, Reality-Free

Gale Harold, who recently guest starred on two episodes of Grey's Anatomy and led the cast of the short-lived Vanished, has landed a recurring role on ABC's Desperate Housewives, reports TV Guide. The 39-year-old actor from Atlanta, Georgia, is set to first appear on the show in the second part of May 18 two-hour season finale. TV Guide says that Harold "will play a quick-witted, charming and buttoned-down suburbanite."

Slight spoilers ahead!

TV Guide doesn't reveal more about the role yet. However, I wouldn't be surprised if Harold ends up playing Ken, a character Kristin from E! Online recently described as a perfect and straight-laced husband type, who will have something to do with next season's major mystery. Other spoilers sources believe that Ken is part of the possible time jump in the future the show may go through and that the 40-year-old character may turn out to be the new husband of one of the current housewives.

28 may is over, did anyone see it?????

i hope it has something to do with bree

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=PFIHGSkkEaI

thank you very much!!! Gale was born for kissing, thats his destiny, the vid with larry king is excellent too, when he is talking and randy say i love you,lol

YEEEs I Love that vid :roftl: Growing with my fellow actors... I've learned ... " I love you"... **side glance... Cutest smile ever!!** and.... *words are gone*

:wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey QAF Fans..

I just discovered LOLLIPOP GIRL in BABYLON

:roftl::roftl: It's in 408 and I tried to made a screenshot but it was too difficult :wink2:

anyway maybe you can see her.. she has a pink dress a ribbon on the hair and a lollipop in hand

lollipopgirlxt4.png

Good discovery!

So can we assume that Mika is a fan of QAF and got his idea for lollipop girls after watching that episode?:das:

:naughty: I don't know but despite the fact that Qaf Lollipop girl is a man they're very similar :roftl::roftl:

Hey QAF Fans..

I just discovered LOLLIPOP GIRL in BABYLON

:roftl::roftl: It's in 408 and I tried to made a screenshot but it was too difficult :wink2:

anyway maybe you can see her.. she has a pink dress a ribbon on the hair and a lollipop in hand

lollipopgirlxt4.png

Oh my gosh! I've watched that episode twice and didn't notice :roftl: I really love that episode though! Justin is so sweet to Brian when he has cancer :wub2:

Perhaps I am the only fan at the moment :sad:

0000004652_20060919225404.jpg

No way honey! I loved QAF!!! I even bought the last soundtrack when it came out. Love it! :thumb_yello: lol Gale is hott stuff. I was a bit bummed that Brian and Michael didn't get together tho. I thought they were going to be. But that little Justin got in the way. No to mention Ben. lol!

No way honey! I loved QAF!!! I even bought the last soundtrack when it came out. Love it! :thumb_yello: lol Gale is hott stuff. I was a bit bummed that Brian and Michael didn't get together tho. I thought they were going to be. But that little Justin got in the way. No to mention Ben. lol!

WOOT WOOT! :yay: Another fan! There were SOOOOO many times when they should've gotten together, but by the end Justin and ben really grew on me :wub2: I loved the episode that had the flashback of Brian and Michael looking at that Patrick Swayze picture from Dirty Dancing :das:

WOOT WOOT! :yay: Another fan! There were SOOOOO many times when they should've gotten together, but by the end Justin and ben really grew on me :wub2: I loved the episode that had the flashback of Brian and Michael looking at that Patrick Swayze picture from Dirty Dancing :das:

Yep! I loved the parts where Brian and Michael would be dancing in club. lol! They were so cute together. :blush-anim-cl:

• 3 weeks later...

I'm so glad I finally popped in and read this thread. I've been wondering

what the whole QAF cast has been up to. I had NO idea that

Gale Harold was going to be on Desperate Housewives -- I never watch that

show! Guess I will starting next season! :naughty: Thanks for the tip

about the youtube vid of the season finale!

dcdeb

I'm so glad I finally popped in and read this thread. I've been wondering

what the whole QAF cast has been up to. I had NO idea that

Gale Harold was going to be on Desperate Housewives -- I never watch that

show! Guess I will starting next season! :naughty: Thanks for the tip

about the youtube vid of the season finale!

dcdeb

I would have never pictured you for the QAF type, lol. I'm with you on the Desperate Housewives thing :naughty: Have you ever seen the movie Wake with Gale Harold? It is intense! I definitely recommend it :wub2:

• 3 months later...

Bad news lovely Gale fans :sad:

Gale had an accident on Tuesday..:shocked: from what I've read so far he's gonna be okay but I don't really know :blink:

People on the internet startet lightning candles for him on this website so if anyone wants to join that simply click on a candle that hasn't been lighted so far...

candles

Bad news lovely Gale fans :sad:

Gale had an accident on Tuesday..:shocked: from what I've read so far he's gonna be okay but I don't really know :blink:

People on the internet startet lightning candles for him on this website so if anyone wants to join that simply click on a candle that hasn't been lighted so far...

candles

Perez Hilton had this on his site yesterday -- I was going to post here,

but never got around to it, sorry.

This is the only update I've been able to find today:

http://news.bostonherald.com/track/star_tracks/view/2008_10_16_Gale_Harold_in_critical_condition_after_motorcycle_accident/srvc=home&position=also

Edited by dcdeb