The Jonas Brothers <33333

cmc1112

Nope,nope...this thread is not for me :roftl:

I mean,they're cute and everything but I don't like their songs that much,I think it's just another pop-teen thing in a big sea of pop-teen artists...:bleh: but generally they're okay :thumb_yello:

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't meet them. Saw Kevin's finger through a blacked-out window and their legs through a normal window, but they were hidden by a jacket. Yeah, I know, you're all jealous.

Waste of a night... But I loved every second of it anyway :roftl:

Isn't Kevin cutee in my siggy animation? I couldn't resist.

Aw! It seemed as though this time around it was a rushed visit. They were hitting up some place new I think every day and they're flying back to the US on the 12th is it?

Maybe once they start their world tour they'll stop back in and have a little more time, although they're really hard to catch after a show because they pretty much run off the stage and leave. Right after my concert like 10ish minutes after Kevin had posted a myspace bulletin (or blog I can't remember which.)

Nope,nope...this thread is not for me :roftl:

I mean,they're cute and everything but I don't like their songs that much,I think it's just another pop-teen thing in a big sea of pop-teen artists...:bleh: but generally they're okay :thumb_yello:

Okay that's your opinion and I have mine, but then why stop in here if you don't like them? :blink: That'd be like me disliking Mika and stopping onto the fan club saying that I think he's a nobody. I don't think that would go over well. :bleh:

Okay that's your opinion and I have mine, but then why stop in here if you don't like them? :blink: That'd be like me disliking Mika and stopping onto the fan club saying that I think he's a nobody. I don't think that would go over well. :bleh:

Would that ever happen though?:roftl:

I realy cant see me ever suddenly changing and disliking Mika.

Because I like to say my opinion :wink2:

Thanks.

Ohh I hate plastic people. Like Zac Efron.

Who's your friends favourite Jonas then?

Joe, of course :naughty: She's a bit of a 'wow, gorgeous!' type person.

:roftl:Aww that video is so cute!

Especialy the bit at the end where he hides his face:lol3:

I love that - and how they persuaded him to do it.

Aw! It seemed as though this time around it was a rushed visit. They were hitting up some place new I think every day and they're flying back to the US on the 12th is it?

They have the day off tomorrow. Then they're flying back. Otherwise it's just been work work work.

Would that ever happen though?:roftl:

I realy cant see me ever suddenly changing and disliking Mika.

Who knows, anything is possible. :bleh: I think more of anything the interest could fade but I can't see just disliking someone you once were crazy about... unless if they did something.

Because I like to say my opinion :wink2:

right :mf_rosetinted: Well, you're only going to find stuff about the Jonas Brothers in this thread, no Mika.

They have the day off tomorrow. Then they're flying back. Otherwise it's just been work work work.

I don't know how they do it. They pretty much always look well rested yet they're so insanely busy. I guess they just must be really used to it by now since they've been doing it for a while, but still.

Back at my old college for three years you normally had classes for an hour and 20 minutes then you might end up having a 3 hour break before your next one and you might only have 1 or 2 classes a day... now that I transfered I'm up at 6, school starts at 8 and you leave at 5. In total that's an 11 hour day for me and I'm BEAT when I get home that most times I go to bed around 7pm. I'm sure they have a lot longer days than I do... I just don't see how it's possible. How in the world are they not run down?! I want their secret. :bleh:

Btw, do you know when their 'A Little Bit Longer' album is being released over there? I think it's soon isn't it?

right :mf_rosetinted: Well, you're only going to find stuff about the Jonas Brothers in this thread, no Mika.

Sorry if I insulted YOU personally :mf_rosetinted: I know I won't find anything Mika related here,I was just stopping by and you can't forbid me to say my opinion.

It was released at the end of last month sometime. I've forgotten exactly when, but I have that and the DVD =D

Ooh that's right. I remember reading their email/myspace blog. I think it was right before they announced that they were going to the UK for a week. Have you watched the DVD yet? I haven't, I've been too busy that the only time I get to watch tv is right before I go to sleep.

Sorry if I insulted YOU personally :mf_rosetinted: I know I won't find anything Mika related here,I was just stopping by and you can't forbid me to say my opinion.

I just find it odd when people don't like an artist they go into a thread and state it to people who like them. Of course it's going to get a reaction from someone. *shrugs shoulders*

I just find it odd when people don't like an artist they go into a thread and state it to people who like them. Of course it's going to get a reaction from someone. *shrugs shoulders*

I never said I don't like them. I said I think they're okay and that I'm not such a fan.

And of course I expected the reaction from someone.

It was released at the end of last month sometime. I've forgotten exactly when, but I have that and the DVD =D

Monday 29th wasnt it?

Thats like, nearly 2 weeks ago, and I still havnt got it:shocked: Why am I so slow to get everything? And I order all my cd's online so even if i do order it today I still probably wont get it for about another week.

Ooh that's right. I remember reading their email/myspace blog. I think it was right before they announced that they were going to the UK for a week. Have you watched the DVD yet? I haven't, I've been too busy that the only time I get to watch tv is right before I go to sleep.

Yeah. Most of it was stuff I'd seen before, but it's cool to have their odd YT videos on DVD :naughty:

Yeah. Most of it was stuff I'd seen before, but it's cool to have their odd YT videos on DVD :naughty:

I really should watch it. I think the picture is on the DVD but there's one pic of all of them in some study and Kevin is intensely looking at a goldfish. It's kind of odd but funny. I wonder what the story behind that is. :naughty:

Oooh and apparently their Love Bug music video is suppose to be released around Oct 15. Not sure about in the UK if music videos are released the same day or not. I read a description about it, it's apparently about a soldier being shipped off to war having to leave his love behind. It sounds kind of sad. I hope it's a happy video because that song is so lovey dovey.

And for you Joe lovers, he was rumored to be dating Taylor Swift (as Nick is rumored to be dating Selena Gomez) well I guess Joe and Taylor are over. Not sure if it's true but he apparently broke up with her over the phone and she's heart broken because she was falling in love with him. Who wouldn't?

Everyone thinks it's true though because on her myspace she talks about her prince charming will be equipped with great hair and an immature sense of humor and she has it crossed off now.

I really should watch it. I think the picture is on the DVD but there's one pic of all of them in some study and Kevin is intensely looking at a goldfish. It's kind of odd but funny. I wonder what the story behind that is. :naughty:

Oooh and apparently their Love Bug music video is suppose to be released around Oct 15. Not sure about in the UK if music videos are released the same day or not. I read a description about it, it's apparently about a soldier being shipped off to war having to leave his love behind. It sounds kind of sad. I hope it's a happy video because that song is so lovey dovey.

And for you Joe lovers, he was rumored to be dating Taylor Swift (as Nick is rumored to be dating Selena Gomez) well I guess Joe and Taylor are over. Not sure if it's true but he apparently broke up with her over the phone and she's heart broken because she was falling in love with him. Who wouldn't?

Everyone thinks it's true though because on her myspace she talks about her prince charming will be equipped with great hair and an immature sense of humor and she has it crossed off now.

I've seen some pictures of apparently from the Lovebug video making. They look realy weird! And LOADS older. Anyone else seen them?

They look really weird in the pictures! I'm hoping the video itself has a good story to back up the... Odd dress sense.

As for Jaylor, over the phone?! Joe, Joe, Joe, how very heartless of you.

:roftl:Yeah I hope so too.

And over the phone isnt very nice no. Maybe they had a big arguement over the phone or some thing and he got angry and hung up on her or summin. Maybe thats what it means by over the phone.

I've seen some pictures of apparently from the Lovebug video making. They look realy weird! And LOADS older. Anyone else seen them?

Go over to the right and scroll through them.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11326249@N06/2932432195/in/photostream/

This is one of my favorites: http://www.flickr.com/photos/11326249@N06/2932434863/in/photostream/

He looks like someone right out of the movie the Notebook. :wub2:

They look really weird in the pictures! I'm hoping the video itself has a good story to back up the... Odd dress sense.

As for Jaylor, over the phone?! Joe, Joe, Joe, how very heartless of you.

I hope it's going to be a happy video.

I'm picturing as this couple being madly in love...

Then he gets sent off to war...

Then the girl is very heartbroken...

Then clips of them both sad missing each other...

Then them reuniting in the end bring tears to your eyes.

How much you want to bet? :naughty:

:roftl:Yeah I hope so too.

And over the phone isnt very nice no. Maybe they had a big arguement over the phone or some thing and he got angry and hung up on her or summin. Maybe thats what it means by over the phone.

http://www.timesoftheinternet.com/10503.html

I think whoever wrote that article was a little too harsh on Taylor at the end. Love is love and when it's over of course someone is going to be crushed.

Go over to the right and scroll through them.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11326249@N06/2932432195/in/photostream/

This is one of my favorites: http://www.flickr.com/photos/11326249@N06/2932434863/in/photostream/

He looks like someone right out of the movie the Notebook. :wub2:

I hope it's going to be a happy video.

I'm picturing as this couple being madly in love...

Then he gets sent off to war...

Then the girl is very heartbroken...

Then clips of them both sad missing each other...

Then them reuniting in the end bring tears to your eyes.

How much you want to bet? :naughty:

http://www.timesoftheinternet.com/10503.html

I think whoever wrote that article was a little too harsh on Taylor at the end. Love is love and when it's over of course someone is going to be crushed.

Yeah those are the pictures! They look realy different dont they.

And that article is..interesting. I wouldnt think their family would not want them to have a relationship. I mean they've all had a few so why would the family try and stop this one? And the end bit is rather harsh. She cant help it if she loves him, and Im sure she didnt want to rush him into anything.

Yeah those are the pictures! They look realy different dont they.

And that article is..interesting. I wouldnt think their family would not want them to have a relationship. I mean they've all had a few so why would the family try and stop this one? And the end bit is rather harsh. She cant help it if she loves him, and Im sure she didnt want to rush him into anything.

Yeah they look really different, but still lovely as ever. :bleh:

I found it odd that it said that he was being pressured by his family. I thought they were a cute couple and even though I know pretty much nothing about her she seems like a sweetheart.

Oh and did you see her video for Love Story?

Check out the guy that appears on the screen at the beginning: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXKAzgBMWxc

Who does that remind you of? Oh and I really love this song. I'm not a fan of country at all but she's different. I can stand her. :naughty:

Yeah they look really different, but still lovely as ever. :bleh:

I found it odd that it said that he was being pressured by his family. I thought they were a cute couple and even though I know pretty much nothing about her she seems like a sweetheart.

Oh and did you see her video for Love Story?

Check out the guy that appears on the screen at the beginning: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXKAzgBMWxc

Who does that remind you of? Oh and I really love this song. I'm not a fan of country at all but she's different. I can stand her. :naughty:

:roftl:Yeah I guess he looks a LITTLE like him at the beginning.

I havn't realy heard any of her music but I like this song. Thanks:thumb_yello:

:roftl:Yeah I guess he looks a LITTLE like him at the beginning.

I havn't realy heard any of her music but I like this song. Thanks:thumb_yello:

When I first saw the video I instantly thought of Joe's Camp Rock look... well that was until we finally saw his face. :naughty:

You're welcome. I've only heard a couple songs by her and that one is definitely my favorite.

I can't wait to see it!!

Anyone heard Nick's solo album? It's sooo cute :wub2: But it's got some good songs - and a beautiful original of 'When You Look Me In The Eyes'.

Yeah!

I love the original WYLMITE! And Appreciate. Do you know how many songs there acually are, cos I only know a few.

Can you buy the album from anywhere?