The Jonas Brothers <33333

cmc1112

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone seen the CR calendar? Notice Kevin was April? I said Yay!! in WHSmith and my sister just stared at me, and said 'So?'. It just proves April is the best, really.

And they're on Paul O Grady next Tuesday.

Has anyone seen the CR calendar? Notice Kevin was April? I said Yay!! in WHSmith and my sister just stared at me, and said 'So?'. It just proves April is the best, really.

Tuesday? I thaught they were on it on Wednesday:boxed:

And I havnt seen the CR calender yet. What month is Nick on?

Oh goddd it is. Shhh.... Oh goddy god god. I was going to go as well, cause I had a hosp. appointment and was going to be able to meet my friend. Nyehhhh! Thanks for telling me, anyway. I wouldn't have realised, and I would have ended up outside London Studios, looking ridiculous.

I don't know. I think March, but I just saw Kevin and went a little nuts :roftl:

I knew him and I are meant to be. April is my birthday month. :bleh:

Oh and I'm madly in love with my CD. Sorry it's not the best photo but oh well!

SIG.jpg

:wub2:

:blink:Which signiture is which?:roftl:

Realy are becoming rock stars arent they.

Kevin's is on the left because of the big K.

Nick is in the middle.

Joe is on the right because you can see the two J's for Joe Jonas. :bleh:

The only things they really take time to sign for is those gibson guitars and for magazines. The CD's (there were 5) were signed when they were taping the Ellen DeGeneres Show so I'm sure there wasn't much time.

If I had them I wouldn't be hanging around on the internet :roftl:

:roftl::roftl:Haha, yeah me too.

Ooh wow imagine how amazing it would be to have their numbers. Me and my friend were actualy talking today about what it would be like to talk to Kevin on the phone. I can't even remember how we got onto the subject in the first place:boxed:

:roftl: I hate phone conversations. They're so awkward. I don't mind texting, or talking face to face, IM... But not on the phone. I hate it.

Me, Enya, Shanice and maybe Kelly and Stacey are going to POG on Wednesday after school!! I really hope they come and sign stuff after. Third time lucky, right? Right..?

:roftl: I hate phone conversations. They're so awkward. I don't mind texting, or talking face to face, IM... But not on the phone. I hate it.

Me, Enya, Shanice and maybe Kelly and Stacey are going to POG on Wednesday after school!! I really hope they come and sign stuff after. Third time lucky, right? Right..?

Maybe! Just get there REALLY EARLY. People wait for insanely long times even for things like buying tickets. Apparently one of their new tour dates in the US sold out the first day. :shocked:

I totally got a mini poster of them from a magazine yesterday for free... and no I didn't steal it. I was in a REALLY awesome store and I saw a magazine holder that I think you can hang on the back of the door and they had magazines in it for display. I noticed one was a Cosmogirl magazine and I took a closer look and it had a mini picture of them on the front and it mentioned a poster inside. I checked to see what issue it was but it was an old June/July issue. I brought the magazine up to the register and told them that it was in the display and it's an old issue and there's a poster inside and I wanted to know if I could snag it. The lady said sure and she was glad I asked instead of just taking. :bleh:

We can't, cause we're going after school. We don't plan on getting in either (well, me and Enya don't) cause it's 16s and overs, and we're 15. We're just hanging around outside, as last time they did sign stuff for people. I'm taking my book to get signed =D

Didn't meet them. Saw Kevin's finger through a blacked-out window and their legs through a normal window, but they were hidden by a jacket. Yeah, I know, you're all jealous.

Waste of a night... But I loved every second of it anyway :roftl:

Isn't Kevin cutee in my siggy animation? I couldn't resist.

Didn't meet them. Saw Kevin's finger through a blacked-out window and their legs through a normal window, but they were hidden by a jacket. Yeah, I know, you're all jealous.

Waste of a night... But I loved every second of it anyway :roftl:

Isn't Kevin cutee in my siggy animation? I couldn't resist.

Oh yeah Im jealous alright:sneaky2:

And I love your siggy!:bleh: Wheres it from?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_z_zRV3-JY

There =)

We had a supply teacher today and I swear to god he looked like Ken (as in Barboe and Ken). Completely plastic - if he stood in a waxwork museum, I would be fooled. And my feind (Jonas lover) said he was gorgeous. Me and our other friend thought she was seeing something else, and completely disagreed.

"And you think it's bad I like Kevin Jonas."

"Yeah," Was her comback, "But he's ugly!" I had nothing.

"Whatever. I'm not gonna have this discussion with you." Then went back to writing after I gave her a huffy look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_z_zRV3-JY

There =)

We had a supply teacher today and I swear to god he looked like Ken (as in Barboe and Ken). Completely plastic - if he stood in a waxwork museum, I would be fooled. And my feind (Jonas lover) said he was gorgeous. Me and our other friend thought she was seeing something else, and completely disagreed.

"And you think it's bad I like Kevin Jonas."

"Yeah," Was her comback, "But he's ugly!" I had nothing.

"Whatever. I'm not gonna have this discussion with you." Then went back to writing after I gave her a huffy look.

Thanks.

Ohh I hate plastic people. Like Zac Efron.

Who's your friends favourite Jonas then?