The Jonas Brothers <33333

cmc1112

Ohh thats Hello Beautiful. I love that song. I bet its amazing live:wub2: Oh did they play all of the new ones too? I just downloaded them yesterday and have kinda been listening to them all day.

Aww I bet they're realy good, and you were a Lot closer this time:naughty:

Turns out I caught that on tape when they were being lifted into the air and turned the lights on us. I stopped right after that though when I realized they were looking down in my direction haha.

Yesss! Even though it was a little off to the side I was extremely lucky! I guess there were over 8,000 people there. I want to see them again!

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey does anyone know if the rumors about the boys all getting purity rings are true:bleh: If so I think that is soo true...I mean I have a purity ring, I got it for my sixteenth birthday and It is a really hard commitment and promise to make, not only to your parents but also to yourself.

Hey does anyone know if the rumors about the boys all getting purity rings are true:bleh: If so I think that is soo true...I mean I have a purity ring, I got it for my sixteenth birthday and It is a really hard commitment and promise to make, not only to your parents but also to yourself.

It's not a rumor anymore. It's true.

They say it on their website.:bleh:.

And you can see their rings on Camp Rock.

Yay I have internet! So this weekend I should be able to get some pics up. :)

I've been really busy with school so I haven't gotten a chance to resize them. My schedule is wake up, school 8-5, come home and go to bed. No lies. I've hit the sack at 7pm before and I'm a night owl. :blink:

OMG last night was so perfect :wub2:

We left at 1pm, to go to the Disney Store because they were doing a performance their. Got there for half 2ish, stood there for three minutes before a girl told us it was the 20 competition winners only, so we went to Covent Garden to keep us occupied.

Got to Hammersmith at half 5, loads of screaming going on especially when they arrived (typical, I was in the loo!) and then got out of the van. There was a band there that kept walking through the queue, getting filmed and taking pictures. They looked very nice, but no one knew who they were. At first, we thought they were the support act, but it turned out they weren't. Still don't know who they were.

We got in about 20 to 7, all excited (well, I was anyway) and we headed to our seat. We thought it was rather close for Row O, but thought it would be a bit stupid to put the same numbers in the same block. We sat down, and waited. At one point, these girls came over thiunking we were in their seats, but we directed them to their block.

The Saturdays came on (I was sure Demi would support, and was rather dissapointed, but I like them), and were really good. However (this is halfway through thier set of 4 songs. I couldn't believe they only did 4 songs!!) the security lady came over with two girls saying we had the wrong seats. We moved with apologies, and I pointed out that the number system was confusing, and she agreed. We moved to our proper seats, still with a good view.

After The Saturdays were done, every now and then everyone would scream, and being that I was very hyped up, I joined in.

"You do realise they're not there, right?" The guy next to me laughed.

"Yeah." I grinned. "Just getting in the mood." So we chatted a lot during the interval. He was saying how every guy there was either with their girlfriend or their kids. and he couldn't understand why no guys seemed to like them.

An hour later, the 'Queen' came on, giving an introduction. The moment she said 'Jonas Brothers' the entire crowd went into a frienzy, and the poor love barely got a word in edgeways. They finally came on, opening with 'That's Just The Way We Roll', my favourite song from Jonas Brothers album. We didn't see the beggining because some stupid girl stuck her poster thing up, but she eventually put it down. I was standing in line with Kevin :wub2: I loved it. They all sounded a bit squeaky, voicewise, not so much singing, but I think that was because of the microphones.

Demi came on (yay!!!) to sing This Is Me and Get Back. I loved her (so did Marcus, the guy next to me) but she didn't sound on top form in Get Back. She was awesome.

I was singing to all of the songs, screaming and everything. I knew the words to all of the songs except the Camp Rock ones (but I knew a few of the words) and the Fix You by Coldplay cover.

Joe got a little girl of about 5 on stage from the front row in one of the songs. It was cute! He knelt down and had her on his knee, and was getting her to sing the words. Me and Shanice were like 'Awww!!!'.

A Little Bit Longer was one of the top moments throughout. There was barely any screaming, and everyone sung along. It really tugged on my heart strings, and I was scared I was going to cry.

During on of the songs, Joe looked in our direction for about 30 seconds. It seemed like ages. Marcus' friend said to him 'He's looking at you!". I waved, but he didn't wave back, unfortunately.

Kevin did his SOS dance at the finale, and that was the best moment. He was totally gorgeous :wub2: Oh, I fell in love, honestly :naughty:

It ended, with no Can't Have You :( They missed out quite a few. I expected most of the ones from the new album., but apparently not.

I got a Tshirt, which I love, even it it was stupidly overpriced. It smells nice :naughty: I'm still on a high. I am DEFINETELY there for the next one.

OMG Becky that sounded AMAZING!

Shame you were at the loo when they arived:thumbdown:

The crowd sound like they were having a great time. And the bit with the little 5 year old sounded soo cute!

I bet A Little Bit Longer was amazing. I feel like I'm going to cry just from reading about it!

Ohh Can't Have You is one of my favourite songs! Shame they didnt play it. I'd have thaught they would have played more of their new album too. Maybe its cos its not out here yet.

Did you get any pictures or videos or anything? Were security tight on cameras?

• 2 weeks later...