The Jonas Brothers <33333

cmc1112

Is it good??

idk. didnt get it :P

Yup I got it!

I think it's like ummm 18 days or something like that.

I'm resizing my pics now. :punk:

how is it?

I havn't been to any concerts:thumbdown: and on ebay 1 ticket is going for like 200 and sorry I'm not willing to pay that...yet haha

eventually I think I'd be willing to. I wanna be front row. I can't express what a shock this is that I like these guys. I loathed them simply because everyone loved them. I had never actually listened to their music...but I recently did' date=' and there's something very cool about it...and even jackson 5 -ish which is stellar.

My favorite is JOE:wub2:

I think the kindest is Kevin though... he seems to be the most level headed

Nick I can see as the playboy.:naughty:

But Joe, joe is definatley the one that got me to take a second look:wub2:[/quote']

aww im sorry

i dont know my favzs. lol

i saw them once when i was in 6th grade. b4 they were big. they opened for aly and aj. lol. my friend that took me to that concert has seen them 3 or 4 times

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay photo time!

I should have known it was going to be a great time when I saw this two streets from my house when I left that evening!

CIMG6254.jpg

Grand Central station in NYC deserted at 1am.

CIMG6260.jpg

One of my favorite buildings in NYC that I had a good view of while waiting in line. I was lying down at this point and my head was underneath the barricade.

CIMG6278.jpg

Woot

CIMG6283.jpg

I took this photo lying down. I propped the camera up on the barricade and snapped it.

CIMG6288.jpg

After I napped off and on for a few minutes eventually after 3am we heard people screaming that the line was moving. We moved up a bit but see how crowded it is? It was like that for that whole street and going onto two other streets (one in front and the street in the back of us.) We stood shoulder to shoulder like that for a couple hours while slowly getting to move once in a while. That was the worst part of the whole night.

CIMG6290.jpg

FINALLY made it through one of the barricades they had set up that could only let about two people through at a time. The street was INSANELY trashed.

CIMG6294.jpg

EEEEEEEP! The stage!

CIMG6295.jpg

Don't get too excited haha I was this far back...

CIMG6302.jpg

Stage again

CIMG6305.jpg

Here's something that I like... Building at night and during the day...

CIMG6306.jpgCIMG6307.jpg

Tons of people behind me...

CIMG6315.jpg

I tried getting a picture of their drum but as you can tell it's fuzzy.

CIMG6316.jpg

Me taking a photo of one of the press photographers taking a photo of me holding up my sign... hey just because I'm a photographer doesn't mean that I don't like to be in front of the camera!

CIMG6326.jpg

OMJ! It's them!

CIMG6333.jpg

Okay so please don't think I'm a sucky photographer! I was really far back, pretty much in the middle of those 10-15,000 people and the only way I could really get some photos was if I zoomed in all the way which was hard because the slightest movement makes the photo bad. I wish I had taken more photos zoomed out a little because they didn't really come out so bad but when I looked at it on my camera I couldn't make them out so I stayed zoomed in. If I had my professional cameras for school already I would have taken it with me but I don't get those for a couple weeks!

Oh and also... sorry pretty much most of my photos are of Kevin. He was a straight shot from me and it was easier to find him. I couldn't find Joe and Nick that much from where I was because of all the heads, hands and posters. I had to try really hard to find them and get them on my camera.

CIMG6333-1.jpg

CIMG6334.jpg

CIMG6335.jpg

Joe and Kevin

CIMG6336.jpg

CIMG6337.jpg

CIMG6381.jpg

CIMG6386.jpg

This is WHY I was zoomed in that much... if I wasn't it would have looked like this haha.

CIMG6388.jpg

CIMG6389.jpg

Talking to people during a commercial break.

CIMG6395.jpg

Still talking

CIMG6400.jpg

Joe's backside because I know you care. : P

CIMG6404.jpg

CIMG6419.jpg

Probably one of the best photos I have of the three of them.

CIMG6420.jpg

CIMG6421.jpg

Big Rob's for real and that's no lie!

CIMG6425.jpg

I love how they included their body guard into one of their songs. <3

CIMG6426.jpg

Oh dear haha

CIMG6428.jpg

Being interviewed.

CIMG6431.jpg

CIMG6532.jpg

CIMG6534.jpg

CIMG6535.jpg

After they were finally done I think their 7th song they played for us.

CIMG6549.jpg

I wish I was able to catch it but Kevin was blowing kisses to us after he was done clapping.

CIMG6551.jpg

Leaving the park. I wasn't this far back but I couldn't imagine it.

CIMG6553.jpg

Sorry they suck so much guys! : (

I should have some super ones after my concert since I'll only be like 16 rows away from the stage instead of 50! I have some youtube videos to upload sometime. I saw some last night and there was some people that were stuck behind the lights and camera men that were in the audience and they couldn't even see the boys! So I'm happy at least I was able to get fuzzy pics of them instead of not being able to see them at all!

how is it?

The album is amazing! I can't stop listening to it.

They have been alllll ovveerrr new york these past few days,huh?

They've been everywhere! I heard Times Square had to be shut down last night because they went to go buy their album at the Virgin Megastore when it came out at midnight and 10-15,000 people showed up! I wish I was in the city this week I would have gone to all their events. :naughty:

The Jonas Brothers are playing in London on September 11th!!!!!!! :woot_jump: Tickets go on sale tomorrow!! My friend is trying to get us VIP tickets, but if she doesn't I'm going anyway. I'm soo excited!! I'm saying that even though I don't have tickets... :biggrin2: I found out last night and couldn't sleep because I was thinking about it. That sounds sad :naughty:

I should tell Enya, because she adores them, but she stood me up and has failed to even text or call me to apologise so I won't bother as revenge. If I do go she'll be so jealous when I go back to school. Ha!

:biggrin2:

The Jonas Brothers are playing in London on September 11th!!!!!!! :woot_jump: Tickets go on sale tomorrow!! My friend is trying to get us VIP tickets, but if she doesn't I'm going anyway. I'm soo excited!! I'm saying that even though I don't have tickets... :biggrin2: I found out last night and couldn't sleep because I was thinking about it. That sounds sad :naughty:

I should tell Enya, because she adores them, but she stood me up and has failed to even text or call me to apologise so I won't bother as revenge. If I do go she'll be so jealous when I go back to school. Ha!

:biggrin2:

I REALY REALY REALY want to go! But my mother has the whole 'Oh it'll cost way too much to stay in London!'. Its not fair! Can I come with you?:biggrin2:Lol

:roftl: If I could let you, I would happily take you in :bleh:

I'm getting my proper tickets later today (pray they won't be sold out) as a just-in-case her uncle can't get the VIPs. She was all 'oh he could get it for anywhere' before, but now its 'only if it's part of Sky or he knows the security', so I'm skeptical.

:shocked:OMG realy!?! How?

I don't know how but I found this website (http://www.uber.com) where you can build your own website and they were having a contest to find the Jonas Brothers biggest fan.

You made a webpage or website dedicated to the bros and whoever the winner was got to go to a concert and meet them.

I obviously didn't win haha but after they had this best summer ever contest where you used their website and uploaded your photos you've taken from your summer and make albums. Then you send them the link to your gallery and every Friday (it only went on for 5 weeks) they'd choose a winner to receive a copy of their new album personally autographed to you.

They would feature some pages every couple of days and have a 'this weeks featured page' on there too. Normally only the featured pages seemed to win and none of mine had ever been featured.

Early Friday morning I thought about getting together one more gallery and almost didn't because I didn't have many photos but I still did and I passed it in and well good thing I did because I won the last drawing! :punk:

What, the one where they hand deliver it???!!

That is soo awesome! Congrats!! :biggrin2:

(If it is the one where they hand deliver it, say I said Hi :naughty: )

Haha I wish! I can't even tell if I'm registered for that contest. The website keeps on acting funky for me... but I've at least gotten to get the Chevy papers to fill out so my friends and I can make posters for our contest and try to win a meet and greet! That would be amazing to win because it's my only chance to meet them at this concert, and well if not then oh well I still get a good seat and my album haha. :cool:

You lucky bastard! :naughty:

I guess I came to late because I can't see any of the pictures anymore :tears:

You're on my myspace right? If so I'm going to put together an album on there soon. I'll probably start it today because I need to get photos uploaded on there and to my facebook before school starts.