The Jonas Brothers <33333

cmc1112

The Jonas Brothers were on the finale of So You Think You Can Dance which aired like an hour and a half ago (where I am).

I don't really know the Jonas Brother's music but the song that they were performing started off with something like, "I'm hot..." and then it goes on (sorry, I don't know all the words). Oh! And it also had some guy rapping in the song, that guy was there as well.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMJ!!!!!! I'm back from Good Morning America! It was freaking INSANE!!!!!!!

We got there a little after 1am and gates didn't open until 7am. We were in the back but not for long because hundreds of people showed up after us.

Finally I got tired so I slipped my head underneath the guardrail barricade and slept on the sidewalk for a bit. Then I remember waking up and just laying there looking at the skyscrapers and I heard screaming at 3 in the morning that we were moving. Now I don't know HOW I got out from under than barricade SO fast without hurting myself because it took me a minute to get under it... I actually don't even remember getting out from under it. I just remember standing up and grabbing my stuff to move.

Well we moved some here and there but we were ALL crammed shoulder to shoulder it was mad. I got some of it on tape when we started to move once because it was so crazy. We had to stand there for a LONG time which really, really hurt my back and feet, it was at least a couple hours in total. Finally they had started to let us into the park at 4 something which took forever to get there.

It took forever but we finally made it in. Even though my mom and I weren't up in front we got a pretty decent view, except for when hands went up in the air along with posters. They had the park blocked off into two sections, a front and back section and we got into the front section and they blocked off our section so we got a lot of space which was amazing to be able to sit.

I also saw press photographers there which is so cool. I wish I could have asked them questions as to how they got about doing things like this because I want to do that someday. Some of the photographers started taking pictures of our posters and I held up my little one and took a picture of a photographer taking a picture of me HAHAHA. My poster said:

"Lets Get Breakfast!!!

You Rock!!!!

- Jen" :lmfao:

It was funny when I was holding it up because I was saying "YEAH BREAKFAST! I'm hungry!" :naughty:

The Jobros are amazing live. I'm going to wake up tomorrow and think that it was just a dream haha. They ended up singing ummm I think like 6 songs plus they did little bits of music for before and after the commercials and part of a new song too.

They did I think Burnin' Up and SOS for a warm up and then on air they did Burnin' Up, SOS, Pushing Me Away and ummm ummm gosh I can't remember the last one. When their band first came out without the Jobros they played Burnin' Up and Pushing Me Away so they played and we sung. The Jobros were in the park at the time so they got to hear us sing their songs without them haha. It was really sweet.

In the end the last song they did wasn't on air because Good Morning America announced that THIS was their hottest Summer Concert Series this summer and there was 10,000 people there! :jawdrop: So because there was so many people there and we pretty much broke a Good Morning America record they played an extra song for us. :wub2: At the end it was so sweet Kevin kept on blowing us kisses!

I need to get my photos onto my computer. I'm sure a lot of them came out blurry because I zoomed in as much as I could or else they'd look like ants. I'm so glad I went to this though. It was a once in a life time experience and now when I see them live I won't freak out as much about taking pictures and videos because I've seen them before so I'll relax a little bit and not worry about when to take photos or when to do a video. Plus I'm glad of where I was standing because now when I got to my concert I feel a LOT closer! :punk:

Oh and I MUST find the videos from GMA online to see if I can spot myself. They had a helicopter flying above us most of the time to get arial shots.

All in all it was just plain amazing, except some of the kids parents REALLY were horribly rude. You wouldn't be doing anything and you'd have one trying to rip your throat out just because you're there. :thumbdown:

We got there a little after 1am and gates didn't open until 7am. We were in the back but not for long because hundreds of people showed up after us.

Finally I got tired so I slipped my head underneath the guardrail barricade and slept on the sidewalk for a bit. Then I remember waking up and just laying there looking at the skyscrapers and I heard screaming at 3 in the morning that we were moving. Now I don't know HOW I got out from under than barricade SO fast without hurting myself because it took me a minute to get under it... I actually don't even remember getting out from under it. I just remember standing up and grabbing my stuff to move.

Well we moved some here and there but we were ALL crammed shoulder to shoulder it was mad. I got some of it on tape when we started to move once because it was so crazy. We had to stand there for a LONG time which really, really hurt my back and feet, it was at least a couple hours in total. Finally they had started to let us into the park at 4 something which took forever to get there.

It took forever but we finally made it in. Even though my mom and I weren't up in front we got a pretty decent view, except for when hands went up in the air along with posters. They had the park blocked off into two sections, a front and back section and we got into the front section and they blocked off our section so we got a lot of space which was amazing to be able to sit.

I also saw press photographers there which is so cool. I wish I could have asked them questions as to how they got about doing things like this because I want to do that someday. Some of the photographers started taking pictures of our posters and I held up my little one and took a picture of a photographer taking a picture of me HAHAHA. My poster said:

"Lets Get Breakfast!!!

You Rock!!!!

- Jen"

It was funny when I was holding it up because I was saying "YEAH BREAKFAST! I'm hungry!"

The Jobros are amazing live. I'm going to wake up tomorrow and think that it was just a dream haha. They ended up singing ummm I think like 6 songs plus they did little bits of music for before and after the commercials and part of a new song too.

They did I think Burnin' Up and SOS for a warm up and then on air they did Burnin' Up, SOS, Pushing Me Away and ummm ummm gosh I can't remember the last one. When their band first came out without the Jobros they played Burnin' Up and Pushing Me Away so they played and we sung. The Jobros were in the park at the time so they got to hear us sing their songs without them haha. It was really sweet.

In the end the last song they did wasn't on air because Good Morning America announced that THIS was their hottest Summer Concert Series this summer and there was 10,000 people there! :jawdrop: So because there was so many people there and we pretty much broke a Good Morning America record they played an extra song for us. :wub2: At the end it was so sweet Kevin kept on blowing us kisses!

I need to get my photos onto my computer. I'm sure a lot of them came out blurry because I zoomed in as much as I could or else they'd look like ants. I'm so glad I went to this though. It was a once in a life time experience and now when I see them live I won't freak out as much about taking pictures and videos because I've seen them before so I'll relax a little bit and not worry about when to take photos or when to do a video. Plus I'm glad of where I was standing because now when I got to my concert I feel a LOT closer! :punk:

Oh and I MUST find the videos from GMA online to see if I can spot myself. They had a helicopter flying above us most of the time to get arial shots.

All in all it was just plain amazing, except some of the kids parents REALLY were horribly rude. You wouldn't be doing anything and you'd have one trying to rip your throat out just because you're there. :thumbdown:

aww that sounds amazing! Kevin seems like he's the sweetest in that sense...the most affectionate with the fans. I saw footage of him give a girl a kiss on the cheek out of no where lol...she was like :shocked:

And I saw some footage from GMA, wow how cool! It brought back memories from last year when I saw Mika there:wub2: But it was raining, and we went in the studio, capacity only 50 people:shocked: alot of people got letf out that day, but luckily I got in!

WOW, I wish I could see them when they come here this month, but I found out too late!

By the way... here's a couple of the videos I found.... I can't believe I was there look at how HUGE the crowd is!!!! :jawdrop:

Burnin' Up... and yes Big Rob actually comes out and raps!!!!!

http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=5540305

Pushing Me Away

http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=5540404

Oh and here's the other song I couldn't remember, it was Tonight.

http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=5541262

GAWD: THIS WEEK JoBros ARE

(IT SEEMS) EVERYWHERE ON TV IN USA!

--------------

I'M STILL SO SORRY MIKA'S GMA PERFORMANCE (LAST YEAR)

WAS FORCED INSIDE A SMALL STUDIO INSTEAD OF BEING IN

A NICE, BIG PARK--DUE TO REALLY HEAVY RAINS. :no:

"Lets Get Breakfast!!!

You Rock!!!!

- Jen" :lmfao:

It was funny when I was holding it up because I was saying "YEAH BREAKFAST! I'm hungry!" :naughty:

I'm so glad you had such a great time! It sounds like it was an amazing experience!

"Lets Get Breakfast!!!

You Rock!!!!

- Jen" lmfao:

Wow! It sounded like an amazing day! Sounded REALY tireing though.

I would love to see your photos even if they are a bit blury:wink2:

Im mega mega jelous of you now though:sneaky2:

COME TO THE UK JOBROS!!! Please?

GAWD: THIS WEEK JoBros ARE

(IT SEEMS) EVERYWHERE ON TV IN USA!

--------------

I'M STILL SO SORRY MIKA'S GMA PERFORMANCE (LAST YEAR)

WAS FORCED INSIDE A SMALL STUDIO INSTEAD OF BEING IN

A NICE, BIG PARK--DUE TO REALLY HEAVY RAINS. :no:

Yup they're everywhere!

I almost went to Mika's last year but it was too far away so I was glad I couldn't because of the rain. I know I wouldn't have made it inside.

I'm so glad you had such a great time! It sounds like it was an amazing experience!

Thanks! It was definitely something I've never done before! I'm not sure if I'd do it again, maybe if I was a little bit closer and if it was a smaller band that I liked because I never expected to be in the middle of a sea of 10,000 people. :shocked: I liked how I was there though and we broke the GMA record for most people at one of their concerts. :naughty:

Wow! It sounded like an amazing day! Sounded REALY tireing though.

I would love to see your photos even if they are a bit blury:wink2:

Im mega mega jelous of you now though:sneaky2:

COME TO THE UK JOBROS!!! Please?

It was way tiring being up all day then all night and then for most of the next day. I've been sleeping all day today and I'm incredibly sore and achy all over.... but it was worth it!

I'll have to go through and resize my pics. I'll try to start doing that sometime today/tonight. I took 294 pics and most of them are from the concert.

Here's one I didn't need to resize though. I think my mom and I were around the area where the white circle is. There were tons more people behind us and I saw one interview where one of the hosts said that he thinks there's way more people than 10,000 because I guess people who couldn't get in where peeking through the gates on the sidewalks.

JBGMA.jpg

It was way tiring being up all day then all night and then for most of the next day. I've been sleeping all day today and I'm incredibly sore and achy all over.... but it was worth it!

I'll have to go through and resize my pics. I'll try to start doing that sometime today/tonight. I took 294 pics and most of them are from the concert.

Here's one I didn't need to resize though. I think my mom and I were around the area where the white circle is. There were tons more people behind us and I saw one interview where one of the hosts said that he thinks there's way more people than 10,000 because I guess people who couldn't get in where peeking through the gates on the sidewalks.

JBGMA.jpg

WOW!:shocked: That is a lot of people!

Im surprised no one got killed in that! But like you said, im sure it was an amazing experience. (or however thats spelt)

Wow! That looked amazing! I watched the videos and I now know I must see them live. How far back were you? Kevin is so lovely :wub2:

I have converted my best friend to be a JB lover, and do you know the best thing about it (other than having someone to drool over them with, I mean)? She has told me that her uncle (he's famous. Been in a few films and is now a Gladiator) can get us VIP tickets for the show when they play in London. I love her :naughty:

WOW! That is a lot of people!

Im surprised no one got killed in that! But like you said, im sure it was an amazing experience. (or however thats spelt)

I guess they were expecting 15,000 people there so we had in between 10-15,000. :shocked:

Wow! That looked amazing! I watched the videos and I now know I must see them live. How far back were you? Kevin is so lovely :wub2:

I have converted my best friend to be a JB lover, and do you know the best thing about it (other than having someone to drool over them with, I mean)? She has told me that her uncle (he's famous. Been in a few films and is now a Gladiator) can get us VIP tickets for the show when they play in London. I love her

I was pretty far back but close enough to get to see them when hands and signs weren't in the way. At one point I put my camera down and I started clapping and Kevin was a straight shot from me and there were no hands, heads or signs in the way. I kept clapping and well it was love. :wub2: He was all mine in that moment it felt like no one else was there. :naughty: I still need to resize and upload my photos. I'm trying to figure out how to do it so that I don't have to post 20 times in a row because my photos aren't the greatest. Most are kind of pixely/fuzzy but some of them you can still make out facial expressions and there's a couple where they were looking in my general direction.

That's awesome about the VIP tickets! I'm sure they'll be back on London! Think she could pull some strings for me? :lmfao:

Both of my housemates that I'm living with like the guys which is awesome so I don't feel weird being the only one.

Oooh and their 'A Little Bit Longer' CD came out today! I got it! Oh. My. Gosh. It's freaking AMAZING!!!!!! There's one song that is insanely adorable it makes me melt on the inside. :wub2:

My housemate that I finally got to hang out with today because her parents left to go back home, well her and I went to Target to get their CD. When we saw them we grabbed them and as we were walking away I said, "oh my gosh I can't believe I have it! I'm so exicted!" and then I tripped over my own foot and almost face planted in front of people in the middle of the aisle! :lmfao: We couldn't stop laughing and then some guy came over to us and asked if we needed help finding anything. Yeah, how about new feet that don't trip you for no reason?

Okay, here's one of their songs off their 'A Little Bit Longer' album. Don't listen to it unless if you want to wait until you can get the album....

Here's the song that makes me melt...

'Lovebug'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efakMyLlUCY

That soong is excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I'm speechless, over the edge and just breathless!!!!!

That soong is excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I'm speechless' date=' over the edge and just breathless!!!!![/color']

It's pretty much one of my favorite songs. When I was listening to it on the way back home I kept on saying, "aww it's so sweet!"

*melts*

I can't believe I'm going to get to hear that song live. I think I'm going to get mega cold chills because it's freaking adorable. :wub2:

Too bad tons of fan girls will ruin the moment by screaming their heads off. :mf_rosetinted:

It's pretty much one of my favorite songs. When I was listening to it on the way back home I kept on saying, "aww it's so sweet!"

*melts*

I can't believe I'm going to get to hear that song live. I think I'm going to get mega cold chills because it's freaking adorable. :wub2:

Too bad tons of fan girls will ruin the moment by screaming their heads off. :mf_rosetinted:

You're gonna hear it live!! that's sooo cool!! when??!

I havn't been to any concerts:thumbdown: and on ebay 1 ticket is going for like 200 and sorry I'm not willing to pay that...yet haha

eventually I think I'd be willing to. I wanna be front row. I can't express what a shock this is that I like these guys. I loathed them simply because everyone loved them. I had never actually listened to their music...but I recently did, and there's something very cool about it...and even jackson 5 -ish which is stellar.

My favorite is JOE:wub2:

I think the kindest is Kevin though... he seems to be the most level headed

Nick I can see as the playboy.:naughty:

But Joe, joe is definatley the one that got me to take a second look:wub2:

It must be fun!! I've only gone to 2 concerts!

Two of their concerts or two concerts in total?

I've only been to two and a half concerts before.

The first two was Mika and the half was the Jobros on Good Morning America.

I havn't been to any concerts:thumbdown: and on ebay 1 ticket is going for like 200 and sorry I'm not willing to pay that...yet haha

eventually I think I'd be willing to. I wanna be front row. I can't express what a shock this is that I like these guys. I loathed them simply because everyone loved them. I had never actually listened to their music...but I recently did' date=' and there's something very cool about it...and even jackson 5 -ish which is stellar.

My favorite is JOE:wub2:

I think the kindest is Kevin though... he seems to be the most level headed

Nick I can see as the playboy.:naughty:

But Joe, joe is definatley the one that got me to take a second look:wub2:[/quote']

Tickets for their shows go pretty fast. The show that I'm going to the front three out of five sections went fast. Luckily my housemates and I got seats on the outer front edges.

I'm not willing to pay $200 either. Maybe if it was for two or three tickets and my friends and I could split the cost because that wouldn't be so bad, but $200 for one ticket, no way. I've seen one on sale for $50,000 before and it wasn't even front row.

At least you gave them a chance. Most people just automatically write them off and put down people who listen to them.

Kevin I would have to say is probably the sweetest one. As much as I hate playing favorites he's definitely my favorite. :wub2: