The CSI Thread!

neeve272

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really?? Haha, I like NY too and I watch it but I don't like it as much as I like Las Vegas and Miami, I think there's something repulsive on NY...ok that's maybe a bit too strong word but I don't really like their lead actor. I guess he's the main reason I don't like that show as much as I do the others two.

hahaha... fair enough! Good motivation!:wink2:

Yes. Why not? He's cute.

Really?? Haha, I like NY too and I watch it but I don't like it as much as I like Las Vegas and Miami, I think there's something repulsive on NY...ok that's maybe a bit too strong word but I don't really like their lead actor. I guess he's the main reason I don't like that show as much as I do the others two.

what.....Mac???? - i like CSI NY....its my fave one!!!!! - and then las vegas, then miami...in miami, i just hate horatio....something about him oh and also calleigh!!!! - she talks sooooo HIGH!!!!! - my GOD!!!!!

Hello fellow CSI lovers!

Here's another one who likes CSI very, very much. Especially Las Vegas and Miami, but not so much New York... Las Vegas and Miami are great, Las Vegas of course wins (no one can beat Grissom), and Miami is saved by this beautiful man.:naughty: :

d3170c2241323f52i3.jpg

I hate Miami but I have to agree....it would be completely unbearable without him

the only one good in that CSI...:naughty:

btw...the best in all CSI is always greg...funny greg...:wink2::naughty:

yep, GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG :naughty:

...the classic funny greg...:thumb_yello::roftl: :roftl: :wink2:

so true!!

what do you think about this story?

96557d0894ki3bs8.jpg

hmmm I'm not sure.... I thought it was weird how they showed them finally getting together (was it at the end of season 5 or 6? I can't remember...) and then nothing more about it was said for aaaaages!! I think the characters suit each other well, and Sara is teaching Griss how to express natural human feelings....yeah i think it works, though I don't see how she finds him attractive....lol

what is your opinion?

so true!!

hmmm I'm not sure.... I thought it was weird how they showed them finally getting together (was it at the end of season 5 or 6? I can't remember...) and then nothing more about it was said for aaaaages!! I think the characters suit each other well, and Sara is teaching Griss how to express natural human feelings....yeah i think it works, though I don't see how she finds him attractive....lol

what is your opinion?

omg the last scene of the season 5 or 6 (I can't remeber too...:naughty:)

I agree with you...I think it works...but I have not see all the episodes of season 7...

I like sarah and griss together...sarah is teaching griss how express human feelings (like you said) and griss is teaching sarah his wisdom...

ahaahah I don't know how she can find him attractive...:naughty:

omg the last scene of the season 5 or 6 (I can't remeber too...:naughty:)

I agree with you...I think it works...but I have not see all the episodes of season 7...

I like sarah and griss together...sarah is teaching griss how express human feelings (like you said) and griss is teaching sarah his wisdom...

ahaahah I don't know how she can find him attractive...:naughty:

hahaha, I guess we're in agreement then :wink2::thumb_yello:

Ok...I have to go to bed :thumbdown:

talk soon :wink2:

• 4 weeks later...

*Bump*!!!! :biggrin2:

I just have to tell my fellow CSIers, especially my fellow "we-don't-like-Horatio"-ers.... A building just about two minutes' walk from my flat has a huge ad for a tv network, the one that shows CSI here, and guess who's on it? Yes yes, Mr. H. With his sunglasses in his hand. The picture is huuuuuge! When I saw it, I was like "Noooooo! Why couldn't they use Greg instead?" :naughty: :naughty:

*Bump*!!!! :biggrin2:

I just have to tell my fellow CSIers, especially my fellow "we-don't-like-Horatio"-ers.... A building just about two minutes' walk from my flat has a huge ad for a tv network, the one that shows CSI here, and guess who's on it? Yes yes, Mr. H. With his sunglasses in his hand. The picture is huuuuuge! When I saw it, I was like "Noooooo! Why couldn't they use Greg instead?" :naughty: :naughty:

omg! really????:naughty:

oh noooo...

...why Horatio?!?!...someone of CSI Las Vegas? (for example Greg:fisch:)