Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

Oh, sorry to read that. Fortunately I didn't have any problems with the public transport services... only after the second Brixton gig, when it got too late for the tube I couldn't find the right bus stop for the buses from Victoria to Bayswater as apparently there had been changes made without attaching the time tables to the stopping points ... well, or maybe it was my blindness that in the end made me pay 15 quid for a cab :naughty:

Tha's not TOO bad...I ended up on a mad journey which included trying hopelessly to hail some cabs on the Brixton road, phoning to book one, and finally took me to trying out a deserted nightbus that I had never known of before, which took me on a sightseeing tour of some of London's "finest" areas, and then ended up dropping me off in the middle of nowhere.

I finally managed to catch a cab, and voila, 2 hours after I left you guys at Brixton, I was home.

I could have gone to frigging Brighton in less time than that.:naughty:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tha's not TOO bad...I ended up on a mad journey which included trying hopelessly to hail some cabs on the Brixton road, phoning to book one, and finally took me to trying out a deserted nightbus that I had never known of before, which took me on a sightseeing tour of some of London's "finest" areas, and then ended up dropping me off in the middle of nowhere.

I finally managed to catch a cab, and voila, 2 hours after I left you guys at Brixton, I was home.

Sounds adventurous. :blink: And a bit dangerous. How did you get home the night before?

I just want to tell Jack that I don't dislike her in any way. I think she is a really lovely person and very smart..Too smart sometimes..:wink2:

Yesterday I was getting fed up with alot of things and I just should've shut up myself and gone and done something different and left that thread, which was just full of silly opinions over a silly girl and a silly situation anyway. So Jack, I'm sorry if it sounded like I was having a go at you. It looked like I was and I shouldn't have done that. I read your post like you were thinking yourself perfect and disapproving of people and just got annoyed. But I wouldn't normally think that of you so it was just a stupid assumption on my behalf that you thought that way. So.. I'm sorry.

Don't stop expressing your opinion. Do it however you want to do it. It's always nice when you throw your two cents in, even when I don't agree. :huglove:

Aww, Kelzy. :huglove: I was actually going to PM you to explain that while I was disagreeing, I wasn't trying to pick a fight with you. I was worried you'd think my disagreement meant I disliked you or something, and that's not true at all--I love reading your posts too, and hope you stick with us apples.

Thing is though, apparently I give people the impression that I'm saying I'm perfect and above them quite often, and see, you overestimate my smarts. :bleh: Because even though this has been brought to my attention before, for the life of me I can't see how I'm doing it or how I could change it--because trust me, if I could see that, I would! So if someone could maybe actually show me what exactly I should have said differently, I'd be really grateful.

With the Jordan thing, my point wasn't to brag about how awesome and superior I am in any way, but just... seeing anyone picked on, no matter who they are (and no matter how silly it is to say that a celebrity is "picked on" by internet fangirls) makes me really upset. It makes me specifically upset when it's a group I claim membership in that's doing the picking on, so I just felt really disturbed by all the hate and felt like I had to say something.

I find it hypocritical that people slag her off and then go into conniptions when anyone says anything bad about Mika...but personally I don't care what's said about Mika.

That's why it bothers me though. Considering how so many of MFCers have had the experience of being bullied, etc, it saddens me that they'd show this kind of venom towards someone they never met. Especially since they don't like people saying mean things about Mika. (I don't much care about others slagging him off either, but that's because those people have nothing to do with me. If someone on another messageboard I post on started saying that kind of stuff about him, then I'd get upset.)

By the way, the whole deal with Jordan being disrespectful to him and the video footage not reflecting her story of trying to hug him or whatnot makes sense, since yeah, I mean, I never believed things really happened the way she described. But there's a difference to me between saying "Jordan's full of crap because this, this and this shows she's just making up noise for publicity" and just going "die whore bitch" as reflex.

I know people don't like Jordan, but I just still get uncomfortable with outright vitriol.

Oh well, anyway. :blush-anim-cl:

I see we're still not official. I hope the news are better on the Haeschen-cat front? You've also been very busy with cat macros! So many cats!

--Jack

I assume there are no news?

Its really getting boring. I'll go to bed and wish you ladies a wonderful night.

See you tomorrow.

Guten nacht! Schlafen sie gut:wub2:

Sounds adventurous. :blink: And a bit dangerous. How did you get home the night before?

It was a bit earlier and managed to get the last train "by the hair of a bald man" as we say in spanish.

Translation: just just just seconds before it left.

It was a bit scary, yes, London (well, some areas) can be quite dodgy...But hey I'm sure I looked pretty scary in my gig gear and having spent the whole day out there; Maybe that's why I was left alone:roftl: .

With the Jordan thing, my point wasn't to brag about how awesome and superior I am in any way, but just... seeing anyone picked on, no matter who they are (and no matter how silly it is to say that a celebrity is "picked on" by internet fangirls) makes me really upset. It makes me specifically upset when it's a group I claim membership in that's doing the picking on, so I just felt really disturbed by all the hate and felt like I had to say something.

That's why it bothers me though. Considering how so many of MFCers have had the experience of being bullied, etc, it saddens me that they'd show this kind of venom towards someone they never met. Especially since they don't like people saying mean things about Mika. (I don't much care about others slagging him off either, but that's because those people have nothing to do with me. If someone on another messageboard I post on started saying that kind of stuff about him, then I'd get upset.)

By the way, the whole deal with Jordan being disrespectful to him and the video footage not reflecting her story of trying to hug him or whatnot makes sense, since yeah, I mean, I never believed things really happened the way she described. But there's a difference to me between saying "Jordan's full of crap because this, this and this shows she's just making up noise for publicity" and just going "die whore bitch" as reflex.

I know people don't like Jordan, but I just still get uncomfortable with outright vitriol.

The thing is, Jack, and this is exactly what I was trying to say in my other posts, that many of the people making the comments about Jordan have thought these (bad) things about her BEFORE she said anything bad about Mika.

And regarding picking on her....well, it's very noble of you to feel that way, but quite frankly, someone who is renowned for publicly slagging everyone and their dog off (and with quite nasty words) has IMO not deserved the right to be left alone.

So yes, I think that the principles you're expressing there are fine, just not applicable to this situation:wink2: .

People hated Jordan before she said anything about Mika; She's one of the trashiest public figures in the UK.

:blink: I sympathize :boxed:

I have a nice story about the London cops :naughty: (when I came with my parents by car and ferry)

:roftl:

go on, tell!! were they sexy cops?:das:

Actually it was not funny then :boxed:

Since we came by car we had to park somewhere, so we did. And we got fiens everytime we were parked, even when our hotel told us in front of the hotel was fine. I remember one morning my father had to move the car quickly so the guy couldn't take a picture of the car :roftl:

They're really well-organized taking turns and all to watch all the streets, we were :shocked:

But I met some nice ppl too, in the queue :wink2:

And I saw you:wink2:

Actually it was not funny then :boxed:

Since we came by car we had to park somewhere, so we did. And we got fiens everytime we were parked, even when our hotel told us in front of the hotel was fine. I remember one morning my father had to move the car quickly so the guy couldn't take a picture of the car :roftl:

They're really well-organized taking turns and all to watch all the streets, we were :shocked:

Those traffic cops sure are organised, they are like hunters!! Good that you managed to escape them, I can totally picture the scene....Papa Pip shouting "distract them!!" while driving away like mad, and Mama Pip and Pippie chatting the cops up whils trying to cover the car number plate:roftl:

So did we speak?? At Brixton? Everyone seemed to recognise me by the coat:naughty:

People hated Jordan before she said anything about Mika; She's one of the trashiest public figures in the UK.

I think getting a reputation for things like snubbing Jordan and forbidding cheesy Boyzone to record his songs just lends Mika more credibility. Keep up the good work. :thumb_yello:

Who were you hanging out with in the queue? I didn't get to meet too many people on the last day. I was up at the very front most of the time.

Those traffic cops sure are organised, they are like hunters!! Good that you managed to escape them, I can totally picture the scene....Papa Pip shouting "distract them!!" while driving away like mad, and Mama Pip and Pippie chatting the cops up whils trying to cover the car number plate:roftl:

It was more or less like that :lmao:

So did we speak?? At Brixton? Everyone seemed to recognise me by the coat:naughty:

We didn't speak much 'cause I saw you at the end of the wait when everyone was yelling at ppl to step back for the number thing (on the 26th)

I was next to Bumblebee her mom and Jujuzita and Billybrown too.

I just told you I recognized you from a pic on here from the Toronto gig (and yes thanks to the famous coat:naughty: )

I think getting a reputation for things like snubbing Jordan and forbidding cheesy Boyzone to record his songs just lends Mika more credibility. Keep up the good work. :thumb_yello:

I guess you have a good point there:naughty:. The day he goes for tea at her house we know he's killed his future.

It was more or less like that :lmao:

We didn't speak much 'cause I saw you at the end of the wait when everyone was yelling at ppl to step back for the number thing (on the 26th)

I was next to Bumblebee her mom and Jujuzita and Billybrown too.

I just told you I recognized you from a pic on here from the Toronto gig (and yes thanks to the famous coat:naughty: )

Ah yes!! I remember!!!

Well, "nice to meet you" again!:punk:

I don't think it's a question for Apples to answer...you need to find it within you. You need to ask yourself this question. *Eew, that just sounded cheesy-tacky* I think the key is:

not trying to hard or asking. Just be.:naughty:

eating-60.gif

I think I've been one all along :tears: I've finally found my place in life:wub2:

I'd like to be red please:cool:

I have to go to bed but I'm still here and I'm still hoping for news tomorrow :doh:

I have the same disease:sneaky2: :sneaky2:

-sigh-

You poor things :no: You must stop getting your hopes up....you're only going to hurt yourself :sad:

-sigh-

You poor things :no: You must stop getting your hopes up....you're only going to hurt yourself :sad:

hmmm, I don't think I quoted the right thing....I meant that I have the disease of staying up and online even if I shouldn't, not that I'm hoping for news.....I don't particularly care for them.....though I am curious:naughty:

Now, for Mika's birthday, what do you all say that we knit him a tea cozy?

let's knit a mug... an officialness mug...

It should be an apple tea cozy of course.

il_fullxfull.19994178.jpg

mwahahaha !!!!! it even has the worm !!!! :roftl:

After the Brixton academy, I went to take the bus with my dad :

The bus arrived and we asked the bus driver for tickets but we had no change so he told to go away and buy sth in the shop. Then, the bus left.

We waited for another one, and after the last stop we need to take another bus.

So we waited again and the bus arrived, we ask for tickets and the bus driver told us to buy our tickets from the machine next to the bus stop and he left :newyear:

sorry to laugh, but i think after all, since you're both ok and seem to deal with this story, it's hilarious :biggrin2:

You've also been very busy with cat macros! So many cats!

--Jack

well... it's not that hard to google stupid things when you have nothing to do :wink2: and it brought a smile to my face :naughty:

hmmm, I don't think I quoted the right thing....I meant that I have the disease of staying up and online even if I shouldn't, not that I'm hoping for news.....I don't particularly care for them.....though I am curious:naughty:

Oh, well I think we all have that disease :naughty: