Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm desperate indeed. I posted in the thread but I'm still bored. I'll go to bed now.

Sweet dreams to everyone. Maybe see you tomorrow.

Oh. Bye! I'll go read your post now. I finished my work. Good night! I hope there's more excitement in your dreams...:naughty:

I'm sorry I don't get what "draw in" means? :blink:

It's quiet this evening too, but it's alright I have some searching to do :sneaky2:

I'm sure when the announcement is made we'll have plenty to talk about:thumb_yello:

"Draw in" = attract, allure, engage, invite. :thumb_yello:

Cute pic. Looks a bit like my cat when she locked me out on the balcony :naughty:

What!

Did your cat lock you out in the balcony?:roftl:

I thought it was the cat who was accidentally locked out!?:wink2:

What!

Did your cat lock you out in the balcony?:roftl:

I thought it was the cat who was accidentally locked out!?:wink2:

No, it was my cat who locked ME out. What fun. I had to wait a while before my bf realised where the knocking came from :naughty: . She jumped against the door handle and turned it just enough for me not to be able to get in again :naughty: .

Now I'm really off to bed. Cat is already asleep on her chair (at least until I leave the living room :naughty: )

I'm not superstitious at all. It's too high maintenance for me. I could not live my life influenced by charms and symbols bringing good or bad luck. But that's just me.

"Draw in" = attract, allure, engage, invite. :thumb_yello:

Thanks! :flowers2:

Hey do you guys beleive in the bad luck superstition of black cats??

Not much, when I was little I used to but nothing ever happened (or I didn't noticed it). Did sth happen to you?

Same for breaking a mirror causing 7 years bad luck, I broke one once and I can't say the 7 years after were horrible...not that I'm complaining :cheerful_h4h:

Do you believe it's good or bad luck a "13th friday"? (don't if it's in the right order)

I'm not superstitious at all. It's too high maintenance for me. I could not live my life influenced by charms and symbols bringing good or bad luck. But that's just me.

i agree but im always kinda interested to hear about it

Thanks! :flowers2:

Not much, when I was little I used to but nothing ever happened (or I didn't noticed it). Did sth happen to you?

Same for breaking a mirror causing 7 years bad luck, I broke one once and I can't say the 7 years after were horrible...not that I'm complaining :cheerful_h4h:

Do you believe it's good or bad luck a "13th friday"? (don't if it's in the right order)

no my cat is black and i love her! but a few of my friends are scared of her coz shes black! i hate it!

i dont know if iv broken a mirror... i have walked under a ladder! haha and i donno abt Fri the 13th you?

i agree but im always kinda interested to hear about it

no my cat is black and i love her! but a few of my friends are scared of her coz shes black! i hate it!

i dont know if iv broken a mirror... i have walked under a ladder! haha and i donno abt Fri the 13th you?

I forgot to add, I was not afraid of black cats it was more like being afraid of seeing them outside near a road and I've had cats so I couldn't hate one. actually I may have one :wub2::punk: (but i's REALLY hypothetical)

I avoid walking under ladders or scaffoldings, just being cautious. And I like to think it's good luck on friday the 13th, nothing ever happens really but if sth shold happen I like to think if I think it's good luck then good luck will/can happen, smart huh?:naughty:

I forgot to add, I was not afraid of black cats it was more like being afraid of seeing them outside near a road and I've had cats so I couldn't hate one. actually I may have one :wub2::punk: (but i's REALLY hypothetical)

I avoid walking under ladders or scaffoldings, just being cautious. And I like to think it's good luck on friday the 13th, nothing ever happens really but if sth shold happen I like to think if I think it's good luck then good luck will/can happen, smart huh?:naughty:

hahaha lol good idea i must say!!!

maybe i should start living by that! lol

I remember my father telling me about the 7 years bad luck when you break a mirror when I was a child. I got really scared and I don't think I have ever broken a mirror up to now. Its not that I believe in it though. I'm just cautious :naughty: .

I do however believe in the 7 years bad sex when you don't look someone in the eye when clinking glasses :das: . 7 years is a looooooong time :naughty: .

I remember my father telling me about the 7 years bad luck when you break a mirror when I was a child. I got really scared and I don't think I have ever broken a mirror up to now. Its not that I believe in it though. I'm just cautious :naughty: .

I do however believe in the 7 years bad sex when you don't look someone in the eye when clinking glasses :das: . 7 years is a looooooong time :naughty: .

Bad chicken you mean :newyear:

I don't really believe in it, because it puts way too much pressure :naughty: and I'm a bit clumsy. But stil, I'm cautious, what if it was true :boxed:

Bad chicken you mean :newyear:

I don't really believe in it, because it puts way too much pressure :naughty: and I'm a bit clumsy. But stil, I'm cautious, what if it was true :boxed:

Oh yes, I'm sorry. Of course chicken. I would never say sex in here :newyear: .

I don't want to try. Too risky :mf_rosetinted: