Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think I'm a bit off Mika at the moment again.

Just thought I'd share that with you.

I was going through that yesterday. Think I'm sort of back on again even though I can't abide that peach blush.

But I've got a migraine and that sort of warps my emotions. I'll have to check my Mika-o-Meter again tomorrow and see how it's looking.

Since I don't expect to see him live for another year, I'm thinking it's going to be pretty much downhill from here, no matter how often he cuts his hair.

I was going through that yesterday. Think I'm sort of back on again even though I can't abide that peach blush.

But I've got a migraine and that sort of warps my emotions. I'll have to check my Mika-o-Meter again tomorrow and see how it's looking.

Since I don't expect to see him live for another year, I'm thinking it's going to be pretty much downhill from here, no matter how often he cuts his hair.

Yeah, and I've had this before, and I don't get excited much about stuff either.

Everyone's acting like "oh our boy, how wonderful he is" again (I don't suppose it ever stopped) and he's looking a bit smug on those Chinese interviews and I was a bit Mika'd out anyway.

I'm not worried though.

jesus christ kids,

it cant be that u close two apple threads while i was gone!

its kind of hard to find u!

and i didnt even post in the part 3 one!

that is really sad!

me as a real apple.one of the first!

so did u miss me?

or did some new guys take it over?

so guys when is the net gig?

old apples, if you r around and read it. i missed u and i love you!

kuss vally

Hey Vally!!! Great to see you back. I was thinking about you recently. Where have you been hiding all the time? I hope to see you around more often to spread a bit of original Apple sarcasm in here :wink2: .

Wow! That is gross. Poor cat!

I saw a doc today on tv which was almost fed to death by its former owner. Weights about 50 kg and could hardly move. That is so cruel :thumbdown:

I don't actually know what and where I am (concerning Mika). I'm just a bit disappointed/pissed of (whatever) because of all this officialness trara.

Yesterday was my first Mika concert anniversary :yay: . I did celebrate it with buying some more toys for my cat. Berlin last year was great though :naughty: .

Edit: So Mika cut his hair instead of recording an album? It looks kind of alright. Have to get used to it. He's so handsome and cute anyway :wub2: . Did I just say that? Sorry :blush-anim-cl:

Get a grip, woman!

Amy OK?

Sorry. Its the hair. Still. So fluffy and curly :wub2: .

Amy is fine. I have a few more scratches on my hand (she only goes for the right one) but she seems to enjoy herself. She doesn't know yet that we have to go to the doc again on Tuesday :naughty: . She's been a bit annoying yesterday and today though. I don't know why but she's been more bitchy than usual.

Why don’t you come to Amsterdam?

I might have a bit of a rest too.

Hey guys just dropping by realy quick before I leave for the day, firstly thanks for all the bday wishes!!!

And secondly I agree with you guys, I'm Mikaed out right about now, nothing really catches my interest anymore. Don't really care if he cut his hair...

I'm sure that'll change when he starts touring again

All righty, see you apples later!

Everyone's acting like "oh our boy, how wonderful he is" again (I don't suppose it ever stopped) and he's looking a bit smug on those Chinese interviews and I was a bit Mika'd out anyway.

Ah, the smugness. I was wondering exactly what was putting you off. I haven't been able to watch those interviews properly yet so I didn't know he was being all smug.

I'm not really going off Mika per se. I just think it's time to move on for the time being and pick up again when something relevant is happening like a North American tour or some new music. I can't spend my life waiting for haircut pics or tales of him shaking his ass 5,000 miles away.

With my new modding gig, I don't know how far away I'm going to get on any practical level because I'm still going to be on MFC every day...but I really can't sustain the same emotional investment in what he is or isn't doing at any given moment.

Edit: So Mika cut his hair instead of recording an album?

:roftl: Yup, that about sums it up.

It's funny that Scut is taking this Beijing trip a lot better than the India trip. Wasn't he supposed to be in Australia just a few days ago?

I am tempted to see some MFCers in Paris or Amsterdam, but I'm a bit Mika-concerted out even if I'm not quite Mika'd out. I am waiting to see how some Australian dates pan out and if not, I'll come to Europe again in 2009.

As much as I'd love to jet to London every couple of months, I'll be spending funds earmarked for retirement trying to pull that off. I already did enough of that messing around in my 20s and early 30s so unless Mika is going to support me in my old age I need to be somewhat conservative now. :wheelchair:

As much as I'd love to jet to London every couple of months, I'll be spending funds earmarked for retirement trying to pull that off. I already did enough of that messing around in my 20s and early 30s so unless Mika is going to support me in my old age I need to be somewhat conservative now. :wheelchair:

:naughty: :naughty:

Stop enticing everyone to Amsterdam! Christine, come to Paris or Arras!

Why don’t you come to Amsterdam Babs?:naughty:

What can it be…..30 minutes flight?

Just kidding!

I know you’re heading for Paris.:thumb_yello:

Just kidding!

Yup, too close to Paris and Arras. If we hadn't already booked the return Eurostar, we would have been very tempted!

I just logged back on and got annoyed that Mika has actually appeared somewhere:boxed: I think I had hoped he'd stay the hell out of sight until he had an album to promote or at least a concert to play or a festival to cancel :sneaky2: Think I'll just return to the real world again :blush-anim-cl:

I just logged back on and got annoyed that Mika has actually appeared somewhere:boxed: I think I had hoped he'd stay the hell out of sight until he had an album to promote or at least a concert to play or a festival to cancel :sneaky2: Think I'll just return to the real world again :blush-anim-cl:

Well he has plenty of potential cancellations coming up. Don't get too real. :newyear:

Well he has plenty of potential cancellations coming up. Don't get too real. :newyear:

Yeah Kata, cheer up, there's more fun to come later in the summer.

Besides how could he rub the Aussie cancellations in without making a very public appearance in Asia? :newyear:

Stop enticing everyone to Amsterdam! Christine, come to Paris or Arras!

Paris? France? No!!!

Just kidding!

Yes Bab! Come to Amsterdam :naughty:

I think that you should BOTH go to both:punk: :punk:

I can only second that :naughty: .

I'm going to bed. I have a class at 8 tomorrow morning. Have to get used to it. That is soooo early.

Sweet dreams to you all. I think I'll dream of fluffy hair :wub2:

that sounds familiar!!

could it be that it was said millions of times in this thread??

and bab, its not the first time that i hear it from you:sneaky2:

guys i really missed you!

but i had a live.

and i couldnt stand all the kids in here!(yes enfa i mean you:thumbdown: )

kuss vally

Hey Vally!!! Great to see you back. I was thinking about you recently. Where have you been hiding all the time? I hope to see you around more often to spread a bit of original Apple sarcasm in here :wink2: .

Yesterday was my first Mika concert anniversary :yay: . Berlin last year was great though :naughty: .

yeah well, poppin in from time to time!

i dont know if i still have that sureal humor that i just to have in my own little worl!but i was out there in the real world and it was good.

but now i have my exams, so here i go again!

who is mika anyway?

i havent heard his songs for month.

havent heard any news or whatever.

im totally out.

mika anniversary and u forgot a kata and vally anniversary.what i think is way more important than that weirdo mika!

anyway,

kuss vally

It's funny that Scut is taking this Beijing trip a lot better than the India trip. Wasn't he supposed to be in Australia just a few days ago?

I took the India trip "badly" because I was told to whine as much as possible to make it seem as legitimate as possible. With the Beijing one I'm starting to become apathetic towards his poor management decisions. It's a bad sign for Mika when his fans start to expect him to cancel with a bullsh!t excuse then flaunt it a few days later in another country. I'm not holding my breath waiting for an Aussie tour anymore, he'll come when he does and if I meet him at all I'll let him know what sh!tty management he has (unless I'm on a post-gig high then I may not be answerable for any fangurly actions. :fisch:)

Besides how could he rub the Aussie cancellations in without making a very public appearance in Asia? :newyear:

:roftl:

i was out there in the real world and it was good.

but now i have my exams, so here i go again!

Sounds about right. When I have exams I'm supposed to be on here least yet that's when I'm on here most to avoid studying.

Yeah Kata, cheer up, there's more fun to come later in the summer.

:sneaky2:

The user name "MegaTwat" has been reserved for Mika on our little forum. :yay:

I took the India trip "badly" because I was told to whine as much as possible to make it seem as legitimate as possible. With the Beijing one I'm starting to become apathetic towards his poor management decisions. It's a bad sign for Mika when his fans start to expect him to cancel with a bullsh!t excuse then flaunt it a few days later in another country. I'm not holding my breath waiting for an Aussie tour anymore, he'll come when he does and if I meet him at all I'll let him know what sh!tty management he has (unless I'm on a post-gig high then I may not be answerable for any fangurly actions. :fisch:)

Why wait?? Now that we are "Official" (Are we there yet?) we should have an avenue for complaints.

That is, A.S.A.J.P. = As Soon As Jerry Posts..