Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

he he he... i did mention Oz, the fact that he was gross and something else i don't remember as a reply comment to this blog

Ok... i was there, i'm not anymore !! see you i don't know when !

Slap!

Sunny greetings from my holidays to everyone. I'm sitting in front of the window right now and watch another wonderful sunset. Jealous? Haha! The weather's nice and I don't even get a bit of a tan. I've just decided not to wash my hair. Seems to be a new trend. Maybe I can even annoy my holiday company a bit with it :naughty:. I'm going shopping tomorrow. :yay:

That sounds lovely, it's overcast here today. Sans the not-washing-hair part, you'd be wise not to listen to the hair advice of a man who likes granny curls. :fisch:

Anyway, :offtopic: (as though we even have one), I love this boy so much!

Whyyyyyyy is he not straight? Well he wouldn't love me then anyway, I guess. And we would be too awkward. But dammit. Too much adorableness.

--Jack

Cool Barbie! I have a bad record for liking gay men and straight women. I'd like to think that the universe simply has something against me but that is inaccurate. :ap_rosetinted:

By the way, welcome to SuperTwat - can I just call you Twat?
SuperTwat, I still can't get used to your new name. What else can I call you?

Whatever you want, it doesn't matter.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whatever you want, it doesn't matter.

Hey Sup :bleh:

Hey Everyone.

Don't think I said it last time, so.. Congrats Jack! :punk:

I'm off to get my eyes tested.. Hopefully they're no worse than last year, prior to using the MFC. :yay:

EDIT: I just got a call saying they'd double booked.. *rolls untested eyes*

Hey Sup :bleh:

Hey Everyone.

Don't think I said it last time, so.. Congrats Jack! :punk:

I'm off to get my eyes tested.. Hopefully they're no worse than last year, prior to using the MFC. :yay:

EDIT: I just got a call saying they'd double booked.. *rolls untested eyes*

lol, I thought when you wrote that you meant a short version of 'what's up'

Happy Birthday Satu!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

I love Satu! Anyone who doesn't know her, she's lovely!

And I will send her phone back vv soon.

hey, it was me who forgot it! Lovely is so much to put up for. :blush-anim-cl:

You know, I love you all and have only warm memories as they would say in the most appliest way!

Happy birthday, Satu! Have a donut.gif. Hope your day is :kaf: !

--Jack

Congrats!!

Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuu!!!!

THANK YOU!

Im gonna go to have my :ap_rosetinted: and cake and the donut.gif now.

I'll come back posting crap because you were too nice!

And I don't think we know each other but anyway : Happy Birthday Satu!! :ninja:

I don't think either. Thank you!! :ninja:

And Happy Bday Satu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay! Thaaanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Satu!

Thank you

Here, have a genetically-modified banana. :pbjt:

Yum!

I had a day on my own and they had The Ark's Hamburg concert on radio, which I blasted out loud!!! And then the possibility of a Mika blog the same day. Magic. :kaf:

Looking forward to today!:woot_jump:

Meeting Jack in the afternoon, having dinner at a Vegetarian/Vegan restaurant with some :ap_rosetinted::ap_rosetinted:, then watching The Cure! Wished more of you could be here too...

...But unfortunately have to leave for work in 45 minutes and working until lunch. :thumbdown:

Meeting Jack in the afternoon, having dinner at a Vegetarian/Vegan restaurant with some :ap_rosetinted::ap_rosetinted:, then watching The Cure! Wished more of you could be here too...

...But unfortunately have to leave for work in 45 minutes and working until lunch. :thumbdown:

Ooh, I didn't realise it was today! I hope you all have a great time! It would be great if more of us could be there though! We will be with you in spirit!

thanks for the double slapping guys, it's nice to see i can count on you :naughty::ap_rosetinted:

You can always count on us for well-meaning violence. :thumb_yello:

Meeting Jack in the afternoon, having dinner at a Vegetarian/Vegan restaurant with some :ap_rosetinted:, then watching The Cure! Wished more of you could be here too...

Have fun, ladies! Don't forget to take lots of photos to make us envious. :yay:

Ooh, I didn't realise it was today! I hope you all have a great time! It would be great if more of us could be there though! We will be with you in spirit!

Yeah...this would have been a great celebratory weekend for you especially, Babs, to be here... :wink2:

Have fun, ladies! Don't forget to take lots of photos to make us envious. :yay:

Hey, wish you were here too. :wub2: But you, Kelzy, Soangel, and Teegs already made us jealous. I'll try to get pics of Jack without a mask.:naughty:

Hey, wish you were here too. :wub2: But you, Kelzy, Soangel, and Teegs already made us jealous. I'll try to get pics of Jack without a mask.:naughty:

Aw, don't tease her too much. You can tell her that she's a very naughy boy though. :naughty:

Naughty? Really? Hmmm...guess I'll find out.

Nothing to find out really, I just used to always call her a very naughty boy and I used to get PMs from people saying ' I think Jack is a girl' which I knew of course...:naughty:

Oops, I never got around to uploading photos from when they came down, I'll do that tomorrow... tonight I just want to veg and not think. I had a f*cker of a day ft. a car crash, a falling out with a friend, a failed pop quiz and a lost wallet. :boxed:

Glad to know that at least you ladies are going to have a good time. :thumb_yello:

Oops, I never got around to uploading photos from when they came down, I'll do that tomorrow... tonight I just want to veg and not think. I had a f*cker of a day ft. a car crash, a falling out with a friend, a failed pop quiz and a lost wallet. :boxed:

Glad to know that at least you ladies are going to have a good time. :thumb_yello:

Failed pop quiz? Poor you! :flowers2:

Have some chocolate and watch some soaps. Help you forget.

Failed pop quiz? Poor you! :flowers2:

Have some chocolate and watch some soaps. Help you forget.

Ha, the pop quiz was hardly high in my list of priorities, I'm just glad to be alive.

I was going to buy chocolate on my way home until I remembered that I lost my wallet and haven't any money. At least TV is free. :ap_rosetinted:

Ha, the pop quiz was hardly high in my list of priorities, I'm just glad to be alive.

I was going to buy chocolate on my way home until I remembered that I lost my wallet and haven't any money. At least TV is free. :ap_rosetinted:

Well taking the pop quiz out of the equation, if you are superstitious, that's three bad things, nothing else can go wrong.

If only I was nearer! I would come bearing chocolate.:huglove:

And you knowing I was coming, could bar the door and lock the windows. :ap_rosetinted:

Well taking the pop quiz out of the equation, if you are superstitious, that's three bad things, nothing else can go wrong.

If only I was nearer! I would come bearing chocolate.:huglove:

And you knowing I was coming, could bar the door and lock the windows. :ap_rosetinted:

Indeed, on the bright side it can't get any worse. :yay:

I could never close the door on someone bearing free chocolate. :bleh:

(And no, freaks and weirdos of the internet, that is not an invitation to my place. :ap_rosetinted:)