Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aww shucks...thank you. :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

Well it was your special day and MFC was down so we need to make it extra special for you :biggrin2:

Right thats enough of me being soppy, it's really not the right place :naughty:

:naughty: I think we had such a good day yesterday that even the apples can tolerate a little sentimentality.

Yeah it won't last long:ap_rosetinted: Christine you were a real star and I really enjoyed myself in the chat room:naughty:

But she's only turned 25...same age I am hitting in around a month's time....same age we all are on this thread, no?:naughty:

Sounds like a plan. Can I be 25 next year too?

sorry to intrude...i just felt like some apple air...don't know why.

it's weird for me

but i needed it

can i linger for a while?

hi all, at the end, most of you are my friends round here.

who's online? bab?

Robi, you're always welcome here, you know!

And Christine, we did have a good day yesterday, didn't we, despite MFC being down. MSN, the chatroom, Mika getting on the case, oh yes, triumph over adversity.

That should be one of our mottos!

After Kind and Fine, of course! :kaf:

I'm glad everyone liked the chat even though my hosting provider pulled the plug on us at one point. :naughty:

It was great that Mika got on the case wasn't it? I was certain that he would respond to MFC being down for a whole weekend, but I never dreamed he'd tell us directly and keep us in the loop as he tried to get to the bottom of it.

I'm glad everyone liked the chat even though my hosting provider pulled the plug on us at one point. :naughty:

It was great that Mika got on the case wasn't it? I was certain that he would respond to MFC being down for a whole weekend, but I never dreamed he'd tell us directly and keep us in the loop as he tried to get to the bottom of it.

Awesome Christine ..... was GREAT to be a part of the chat also !!!!:wub2:

It was just due to the squirrels on the error message :naughty:

It was just due to the squirrels on the error message :naughty:

Yes I like to imagine that at some point when Mika was getting to the bottom of things the phrase "Why the f*ck are there squirrels on the front page of my website??!!" came up. :roftl:

Yes I like to imagine that at some point when Mika was getting to the bottom of things the phrase "Why the f*ck are there squirrels on the front page of my website??!!" came up. :roftl:

It was funny that there was everything on that page but a picture of Mika. :thumb_yello:

i lurk mainly...and i like 80% of what you write here, it's a good percentage considering i'm a soppy oldling!

hi blue sky, and sari.

maybe i'm overwhelmed by emotions today and i need a stop, it's too much when i'ts too much...

i wish a day would come when mika's posts in mfc would not affect me anymore and i can be relaxed about them. but now i 'feel' it too much.

argh, need a slap on my face...anyone?

I'm not really affected :blink:

I'm a bit off Mika i think..

:poke: is that ok? :roftl:

It was funny that there was everything on that page but a picture of Mika. :thumb_yello:

I didn't even notice :naughty:

- i think he got the mfc down because of the picture of him naked blue sky posted here :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :naughty:

- mika is as addicted as you all to this place, that's why he got it back online in the end :ap_rosetinted:...

- i'm 24 :biggrin2:

- i'm free in 3 days :yay:

- talk to you later !

- i think he got the mfc down because of the picture of him naked blue sky posted here :naughty:

- mika is as addicted as you all to this place, that's why he got it back online in the end :ap_rosetinted:...

- talk to you later !

HUH!:bonk: don't blame me you meany.:boxing:

Today's newspaper:

http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/dy/national/20080601TDY01305.htm

A doctor in 3 days?? :partytime2:

I'm not really affected

I'm a bit off Mika i think..

:poke: is that ok?

Quite OK, especially on this thread. :wink2:

- i think he got the mfc down because of the picture of him naked blue sky posted here

- talk to you later !

24? Not 25? What's happening here? :boxed:

Can you become a psychiatrist please?

:naughty: I think we had such a good day yesterday that even the apples can tolerate a little sentimentality.

What happened? Looks as if I missed something important? Again? Mika posted? Official :kaf: ?

Suzy:

Happy belated birthday. When exactly was it :blush-anim-cl:? Looks like you had an awesome day :naughty:.

Still I'll send you some flowers :flowers2: :flowers2:

Hm, am I the only one who is sick of being 25 and even more afraid of turning 26 in a couple of days? I guess I still have to reach the age where I can appreciate my "youth" :blink:

24? Not 25? What's happening here? :boxed:

Can you become a psychiatrist please?

yep ! 24 ! 25 doesn't suit me that well...

and no... i don't think i'll be a psychiatrist, even if i have already thought about it before, for 2 reasons :

- i don't think i'll be high enough in the ranking to choose psychiatry in paris (to few places available)

- i found something else to do : infectious and tropical diseases :ap_rosetinted:

yep ! 24 ! 25 doesn't suit me that well...

and no... i don't think i'll be a psychiatrist, even if i have already thought about it before, for 2 reasons :

- i don't think i'll be high enough in the ranking to choose psychiatry in paris (to few places available)

- i found something else to do : infectious and tropical diseases :ap_rosetinted:

Not E, N & T? :ap_rosetinted:

I'M DONE ALL MY EXAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woooo hooo!!!!!!!!!

:punk:

Now time for some wild summer fun!!!!!!!!!! Like this guy:taz:

Lol I really have always use that smiley face.

And getting a job:thumbdown:

I'M DONE ALL MY EXAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woooo hooo!!!!!!!!!

:punk:

Now time for some wild summer fun!!!!!!!!!! Like this guy:taz:

Lol I really have always use that smiley face.

And getting a job:thumbdown:

Yay! That must be a relief...go crazy or go lazy! :naughty: