Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

Sorry to hear it was a disaster, but then you were predicting that yesterday. Why are you part-time next year?

'Cause I'm repeating subjects from last year. We can't overload in our degree so I had to add an extra year. While it doesn't look good on my academic record it's actually useful because it means that my subjects are a bit more spread out now.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

'Cause I'm repeating subjects from last year. We can't overload in our degree so I had to add an extra year. While it doesn't look good on my academic record it's actually useful because it means that my subjects are a bit more spread out now.

I tried to overload one semester and it nearly killed me... Well, actually, I nearly killed myself. it was much better to spread it out a bit...

A rich custard highly flavoured with almonds gives the best general idea of it, but there are occasional wafts of flavour that call to mind cream-cheese, onion-sauce, sherry-wine, and other incongruous dishes.
its odor is best described as pig-sh*t, turpentine and onions, garnished with a gym sock.

I don't think i want to try it :boxed:

But there is no monetary fine for eating a durian. I just wondered why it would not already be in the category of "No Eating and Drinking". :blink:

What else would one do with a durian?

Nice avatar Twatty. :naughty:

Someone else on the net had already made a Super Twat graphic (they actually have a whole Cafe Press store full of merchandise), all I did was nick it. :bleh:

Oh! You've changed it yet again. A moment ago it was a banana riding on a .... slug(?) , but now it really signifies your Super Twattiness!

oi oi everyone !! i'm back from amsterdam, and this city is awesome cool ! no i didn't smoke or drink anything, it's just such a nice a beautiful city, always up for something, etc. i would go back anytime !!

anyway... suzy : katy perry's toronto gig is part of the warped tour i think, since it's in july, and warped tour is about all she's got planned for july and august... and yes, apparently, it's HUGE. looks like a fun thing, though... i don't know.

about katy, i like her cause she's a nice girl with funny and sarcastic songs, and she loves cats maybe as much as i do :bleh: but i don't fight with everyone who don't like her... what basically annoys me is when people on youtube rant because "what's the meaning of this song ?" talking about any of her songs... i'm sorry (not quite actually, just being polite) but kylie's songs (for exemple) has about as much meaning as... well... i don't know... nothing ?? and don't they tell me "she's 40 she has the right to do meaningless songs NOW" cause well, she hasn't been doing ANY meaningful song in her life. not saying she's not good, just saying they just don't come saying katy's songs mean nothing or such things... i mean... kylie's WOW is not a meaningful, powerful and deep song as far as i'm concerned...

anyway... rant over, i like her cause she's funny and likes cats :biggrin2:

The shirt I'm wearing to the Ting Tings gig on Monday. I was going to draw a bird (or the symbol for 'giving the bird'), but I am more mature than that and have young kids who look up to me. :naughty: Actually, truth is, only had time to do the iron-on letters...

IMG_1138.jpg

:roftl: I can't believe you actually used that :naughty:

I found it amusing... for a whole two minutes. :naughty:

You are our super hero. I'll lend you my cape (from my avatar).

I ain't super at anything besides being a twat. :fisch:

But thanks for the cape, it'll come handy during the winter.

The shirt I'm wearing to the Ting Tings gig on Monday. I was going to draw a bird (or the symbol for 'giving the bird'), but I am more mature than that and have young kids who look up to me. :naughty: Actually, truth is, only had time to do the iron-on letters...

IMG_1138.jpg

Nice one! :thumb_yello:

oi oi everyone !! i'm back from amsterdam, and this city is awesome cool ! no i didn't smoke or drink anything, it's just such a nice a beautiful city, always up for something, etc. i would go back anytime !!

Welcome back, Yop! Glad you had a good time in Amsterdam. :thumb_yello: