Mikagasmic Thread Part 10!!!

I <3 MIKA!!!

Soo perfect!!

he IS beautiful! everybody has to admit this! is not our obssession only, he is very beautiful, charming, everything!

Totally! and at work when I scan through this thread, I'll hear wait! one of my coworkers will want to see a picture, and then yesterday I heard, ohhh what pretty hair

His beauty can't be denied!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's ok, Harry is still with me,I haven't said she can have him yet!

Come round any time but make sure me and Mika are out Don't want to see whay Harry gets up to

I got my 1000th post on Mikagasmics, I was very pleased with myself I can tell you

:sad::emot-sad::crybaby:

:shocked:

You've made me cry now.... so so upset now .... don't know how I can go on

:no:

:thumbdown:

B103_106091_0003.jpg

That's a big girl with balls, I don't know if I should be shocked or proud.

OMG, lol! :roftl: That reminds me, does anyone have the link to the YouTube video where Mika's singing "Big Girl" and the Big Girl grabs him and starts dancing with him right during the show and Mika's like "WTF?" That was...really brave of her.

74121954xs0.jpg

When was that taken? :blink:

OMG, lol! :roftl: That reminds me, does anyone have the link to the YouTube video where Mika's singing "Big Girl" and the Big Girl grabs him and starts dancing with him right during the show and Mika's like "WTF?" That was...really brave of her.

When was that taken? :blink:

:roftl: I've never heard of that video before hahah

I wanna see!!! :naughty:

Hmm I can't remember where it was taken... it's somewhere in my brain... nope, can't put my finger on it..

Yeah, she grabs him right around the middle, and pulls him toward her. And the expression on his face is just...:naughty: priceless. The video link was posted somewhere within the past month, but I have absolutely no clue where. Maybe somewhere in the 9th Mikagasmic thread? I think someone posted stills of the performance before the video. Or maybe I'm imagining that. :mf_rosetinted:

On an off-topic note:

This is my 500th post!!! :punk:

Yeah, she grabs him right around the middle, and pulls him toward her. And the expression on his face is just...:naughty: priceless. The video link was posted somewhere within the past month, but I have absolutely no clue where. Maybe somewhere in the 9th Mikagasmic thread? I think someone posted stills of the performance before the video. Or maybe I'm imagining that. :mf_rosetinted:

On an off-topic note:

This is my 500th post!!! :punk:

Congrats!!!

lissssssaaaaa i got my 2000 today! (clearly i need more variety in my life:naughty:. i don't not have a life, it's just quite partial to the MFC and Mika:wink2: :thumb_yello: )

Hmm I can't remember where it was taken... it's somewhere in my brain... nope, can't put my finger on it..

Grrr I know what video it is but I don't remember which gig it was from, hence not being able to find it :sad: Sorry

Where's your 'Lost Cherisse' thing in your siggy from... It made me laugh :roftl:

It's from a video from the Brixton afterparty...I love it too!

Makes me wonder what he'd do if he ever needed to find me cos I'm 2 inches shorter than Cherisse (not that he will ever need to find me. One can always hope though, lol)

It's from a video from the Brixton afterparty...I love it too!

Makes me wonder what he'd do if he ever needed to find me cos I'm 2 inches shorter than Cherisse (not that he will ever need to find me. One can always hope though, lol)

Haha... I'm about the same height as Cherisse.... :das:

Link me?

Please help!

My computer played up on me and I lost a lot of pictures!:boxed:

Maybe it was overloaded?:naughty:

One of them was the cute pic with Mika at 15 years old

and an older opera singer, in black and white!

Someone saved it?:wink2: