Mikagasmic Thread Part 10!!!

I <3 MIKA!!!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the first thing i saw of mika was the love today video when i looked him up on itunes.

I was hoping he's be ugly so i wouldn't love him, but i saw the video and thought "oh sh!t, he's beautiful:boxed: "

and so now here i am.

Hahah! Well, the first song of his that I heard was Love Today: got hooked...then I listened to his podcast and got even more hooked...I loved his view on things and the way he articulated. Then, I decided to see how he looked like. I wasn't expecting him to look that great, because if he did, then he would be too good to be true. I was wrong.:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

6533690az4.jpg

6533685pv1.jpg

6533687vg4.jpg

Haven't seen these either. Hahaha. Thanks!:biggrin2:

Hahah! Well, the first song of his that I heard was Love Today: got hooked...then I listened to his podcast and got even more hooked...I loved his view on things and the way he articulated. Then, I decided to see how he looked like. I wasn't expecting him to look that great, because if he did, then he would be too good to be true. I was wrong.

Haven't seen these either. Hahaha. Thanks!

Love today was the first song i heard also, it is the only song that has ever made me stop and HAVE to look it up because it's so amazing.:wub2:

Music had been going downhill for me, but Mika picked it right back up, flying above where it aught to be:blush-anim-cl: :wub2::punk:

He's thinking: "omg! My hand it's so beautiful, i am beautiful :mf_rosetinted:" :naughty:

And Good Afternoon LadyGodiva!! :flowers2:

Buenas Tardes!!! yeah?!

My picture of the day:wub2:

pic12.jpg

And tomorrow's one:wub2

pic14.jpg

sorry again for going back a few pages:wink2: my computer is really playig up tonight & is not letting me post properly :thumbdown: i just had to mention the above 2 pics - totally mikagasmic :mf_lustslow: good job hubby is on a late shift tonight, he won't be able to see me drooling on the keyboard :naughty:

My picture of the day:wub2

pic12.jpg

And tomorrow's one:wub2

pic14.jpg

sorry again for going back a few pages:wink2 my computer is really playig up tonight & is not letting me post properly :thumbdown i just had to mention the above 2 pics - totally mikagasmic :mf_lustslow good job hubby is on a late shift tonight, he won't be able to see me drooling on the keyboard :naughty

I don't mind to see them again. Not at all:naughty :wub2:

I do enjoy my lonely nights since joining this forum.... Strange, isn't it:naughty: :roftl: We can change that stupid Leona Lewis song into Keep drooling:wink2:

Another one, for you because you're so lonely

mikashirtless.jpg

my god, I have to stop coming here, I already have too much pics on my computer... oh, well, this may be the last time you ever see me again in this pic..

Yeah, right.. :naughty:

Don't know many people that can stop looking here.. :roftl:

I can't remember:mf_rosetinted: I have just been "searching" for some more.........I like the last one:wink2: , anyone know where thats from???

7april7.gif

Earlier today I said I would find this one: it's on Babspanky's Mika Archive and can be found here: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=30200195

I don't mind to see them again. Not at all:naughty :wub2:

I do enjoy my lonely nights since joining this forum.... Strange, isn't it:naughty: :roftl: We can change that stupid Leona Lewis song into Keep drooling:wink2:

Another one, for you because you're so lonely

mikashirtless.jpg

First time he ever took of his shirt... First time we ever saw him with no shirt... :wub2: I seriously like fainted haha

:no: Wait, where does he say that? Does he really say "I think I'm ugly." ?! :shocked: Mika... if so.... what is wrong with you!?!?!?

Brittany we're on spring break!!! :punk:

Yes!!!:crybaby:..It's really sad...:sad:...

mikalive3012.jpg

Spring break! I know! I wish my mom was on spring break too so she wouldn't be bugging me to get off the computer...Hahahah. Oh well. Can't have everything...:naughty:

my god, I have to stop coming here, I already have too much pics on my computer... oh, well, this may be the last time you ever see me again in this pic..

And you think you will be able to stay out??

That's absolutely impossible once you've been here:naughty:

pict0128.jpg

Hurray for the hoodie and for screencaps :thumb_yello:

IMG_0135.jpg