Mikagasmic Thread Part 10!!!

I <3 MIKA!!!

:lmfao:

Karen, we went out for dinner and guess what happened? Mica was recognized and had to do that boring signing-stuff-thing again. He's so tired now, I think I'll make him some coffee, otherwise no chicken tonight:shocked: If you look more than one second, you can tell by the look on his face that he wants to get out and get home with me, poor thing......

IMG_0789.jpg

seems he's gonna stab the fangrrls* with that marker:naughty:

*->Avoca e Robertina? :blink:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

You know what??????

I just realized that was of Harry earlier, not on here, mmmm oopsie.

I just LOVE the color scheme in your kitchen! and that's a wonderful sturdy table you've got :wink2:

Yeah! The sturdy table is for making the chicken on:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

Karen, we went out for dinner and guess what happened? Mica was recognized and had to do that boring signing-stuff-thing again. He's so tired now, I think I'll make him some coffee, otherwise no chicken tonight:shocked: If you look more than one second, you can tell by the look on his face that he wants to get out and get home with me, poor thing......

IMG_0789.jpg

Anouk, Mika had a great time singing tonight, you know how much he misses it. The students loved him yet again, but I hope he doesn't want to do it every week, there are too many pretty youngs girls there! Anyway it is holidays now for 2 weeks so lots of Mika time for me. Mica does look really annoyed in that pic maybe you should get him a disguise for when you go out. Are you really going to give him coffee? You know how it makes him, you may be in for a long night:wink2: :naughty:

Anouk, Mika had a great time singing tonight, you know how much he misses it. The students loved him yet again, but I hope he doesn't want to do it every week, there are too many pretty youngs girls there! Anyway it is holidays now for 2 weeks so lots of Mika time for me. Mica does look really annoyed in that pic maybe you should get him a disguise for when you go out. Are you really going to give him coffee? You know how it makes him, you may be in for a long night:wink2: :naughty:

Yes, I'll definitely give him some caffeine, because he's too tired to watch trashy television right now, and you know how much he loves that. He can't keep his eyes open. If I don't give him coffee, it might be a boring night, without any signs of chicken:blink: That would be too bad....Won't think about that... I'm glad that it's holiday for you, that means quality time for the two of you. And don't worry about those pretty girls. I heard Mika talking to Mica on the telephone and they were talking about us. They finished with saying that we're the best that ever happened to them, and that they would never leave us. Mika also said that it was such a nightmare, those days without you. So I won't worry if I was you.

By the way, I told Mica how to use a chair or sofa when we're not at home. We have been training that tonight and he's making real progression. Instead of this Mika-music-07.jpg

it became this

6keo9qb.jpg

That's nice, isn't it?

Yes, I'll definitely give him some caffeine, because he's too tired to watch trashy television right now, and you know how much he loves that. He can't keep his eyes open. If I don't give him coffee, it might be a boring night, without any signs of chicken:blink: That would be too bad....Won't think about that... I'm glad that it's holiday for you, that means quality time for the two of you. And don't worry about those pretty girls. I heard Mika talking to Mica on the telephone and they were talking about us. They finished with saying that we're the best that ever happened to them, and that they would never leave us. Mika also said that it was such a nightmare, those days without you. So I won't worry if I was you.

By the way, I told Mica how to use a chair or sofa when we're not at home. We have been training that tonight and he's making real progression. Instead of this Mika-music-07.jpg

it became this

6keo9qb.jpg

That's nice, isn't it?

Thats much better!

*I saw the second pic earlier and I was going to post it and say this is how Mika sits:roftl: :roftl: but I forgot and well, I was at work:roftl: *

Thats much better!

*I saw the second pic earlier and I was going to post it and say this is how Mika sits:roftl: :roftl but I forgot and well, I was at work:roftl: *

Haha, I wanted that pic too, but I couldn't find it. But found it just in time:naughty:

6gbpbwx.jpg

zmik1.jpg

naughty ringmaster:mf_lustslow:

15528178-15528181-large.jpg

Mika_GeirOkland_sak3.jpg

11.jpg

My computer is starting to get really slow:shocked::blink:...Haha:naughty:!!

And I'm sure you've got no idea how that comes? I saved some pics (uhhh some pics...it were 235 pics and they're just a small part of my growing and growing collection:naughty: ) onto a flashdisk, to make sure my pc won't get enough of him:naughty:

And I'm sure you've got no idea how that comes? I saved some pics (uhhh some pics...it were 235 pics and they're just a small part of my growing and growing collection:naughty: ) onto a flashdisk, to make sure my pc won't get enough of him:naughty:

Hahah. Oh, I know exactly why:mf_rosetinted:. My dad's going to kill me...:naughty:

I don't even own a flashdrive. I really should get one.

Wait...I saw another one. I'll try to find it, and then steal it:naughty:

Edit: Here you are. I LOVE his hair in this pics!

IMG_0791.jpg

I know I say it every time but I really want to run my fingers through his hair:wub2:

Mika_GeirOkland_sak3.jpg

My computer is starting to get really slow...Haha:naughty:!!

He looks so cute in this one, are we allowed to say "cute"??

and I wonder why you're pc is running slow????:roftl: :roftl:

Hahah. Oh, I know exactly why:mf_rosetinted:. My dad's going to kill me...:naughty:

I don't even own a flashdrive. I really should get one.

I looooooooooooove my own pc:naughty: Wtih its 160GB harddisk:wub2:

Lovely! Thanks.

You're welcome!!

. . . We have been training that tonight and he's making real progression.

Instead of this Mika-music-07.jpg

it became this 6keo9qb.jpg

That's nice, isn't it?

I regret to tell you MIKA is much happier when he visits me.

When he sits in the chair is becomes all pretty, like this . . .

A-0459.jpg