I <3 MIKA!!!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear Karen,

I'm really relieved to hear that Harry's doing fine. I was a bit worried about him, hadn't heard anything about him for days. So I'm glad to hear he's fine!

As I said in my last post, we went to the city to buy Mica some new white pants. I love them so much as you can imagine.... I told you Mica found out that he loves coffee, and that fact made me sort of ashamed this afternoon. After we bought the pants we had a cup of coffee in a restaurant, but my greatest fear happened there. They served the coffee in a BLACK mug:shocked: I guess I don't have to tell you Mica got really upset about that. I had to pull him away from the waitress, one moment I was afraid he was going to kill her!! I've never seen him that angry before. We left immediately to keep the peace.... And Mica has been whining the whole evening about the fact I said No more coffee for you today. He understands but he wants it so bad, so it's hard to take the 'no'. But no complaining for him, he had his chicken for dinner and that makes him smile:mf_rosetinted:

I've been talking that neighbour-problem with him. I was so glad to hear he thinks she is disgusting!! He wouldn't even think about dating her, so that's a relief!! In fact he said he wouldn't mind never seeing her again. He is mad about me, sweet boy :blush-anim-cl:

I have a picture to show the new pants. Just to show you how good it looks on him!! Hope you like it!

101ky3.jpg

I'm so glad Mica doesn't like your neighbour, I was getting really worried you may lose him, but Mica loves you very much and if he is like Mika, he will be very loyal to you and never do anything to hurt you.

Wowww! Mica looks amazing in his new white pants!! Almost as good as my Mika, I love those those pants too, in fact Mika is wearing his now, I am going to have to go and give him some more chicken in a minute, they are driving me insane!:wink2: I managed to get Mika to drink out of my Disney cup yesterday, so maybe he is getting over his white cup obsession, who knows? I will try and give it to him again later and see what happens.

I missed so much on here last night, loads of amazing pics, especially from you Anouk!:wink2: I noticed Katy asked who is loving Harry, well Harry is just fine and not going without anything, he is very happy and he sleeps with me when Mika is away for the night, just so he feels secure:wink2:

I'm so glad Mica doesn't like your neighbour, I was getting really worried you may lose him, but Mica loves you very much and if he is like Mika, he will be very loyal to you and never do anything to hurt you.

Wowww! Mica looks amazing in his new white pants!! Almost as good as my Mika, I love those those pants too, in fact Mika is wearing his now, I am going to have to go and give him some more chicken in a minute, they are driving me insane!:wink2: I managed to get Mika to drink out of my Disney cup yesterday, so maybe he is getting over his white cup obsession, who knows? I will try and give it to him again later and see what happens.

I missed so much on here last night, loads of amazing pics, especially from you Anouk!:wink2 I noticed Katy asked who is loving Harry, well Harry is just fine and not going without anything, he is very happy and he sleeps with me when Mika is away for the night, just so he feels secure:wink2

Hi Karen!

I really missed you last night. I love to talk about our boys with you. Keep an eye on those girls overhere, I think they want Harry so badly. I told them he's being loved by you and he gets lots of attention, affection and turkey (:lmfao:) and you're not gonna put him away like he's never been there. I can understand you when you say that you need him when Mika's away. Life isn't the same when they're not around,you know all about that. Too well.

It's great that you're trying to hel;p Mika over his cup obsession. Mica really needs some help with that too. And no more coffee for him, it makes him sooooo energetic. After we had chicken he couldn't get the sleep and he kept me awake all night long. It doens't matter one night, but he's doing it every day. And I really need some sleep at last. It is a great pleasure to share our familypics overhere. Got so much gorgeous pics and I really like to show them. I think you're feeling the same about that. And Mica enjoys to see how Harry's doing. He really loves that pic of Harry making a cup of tea. He's so happy that Harry's been taking care of:thumb_yello: I have a pic for you in which Mica looks very same as Mika:wub2:

knittyexpression2.jpg

Mica wants tea and chicken, so I have to go now. See you soon:thumb_yello:

RE:

nochickentonightsmaller.gif

I've no idea: I didn't make it--I stole it.

BUT, I'll bet SOMEONE HERE can tell you how to do it!

i wish!!!!!!! most of the snow is gone, there are few ugly lumps which i can get with the hair drier tomorrow :naughty::roftl: But i will have a breakdown if it snows again- we finally have FLOWERS coming up!

Oi i wish, *cough cough* ahem "nobody even answers that questions, i wish they would!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....!!!!x10"

please?!:shocked::boxed::wub2:

Thats Carrinevie's video clip - ask her - I am sure she will help

if she can!! :thumb_yello:

Hi Karen!

I really missed you last night. I love to talk about our boys with you. Keep an eye on those girls overhere, I think they want Harry so badly. I told them he's being loved by you and he gets lots of attention, affection and turkey (:lmfao:) and you're not gonna put him away like he's never been there. I can understand you when you say that you need him when Mika's away. Life isn't the same when they're not around,you know all about that. Too well.

It's great that you're trying to hel;p Mika over his cup obsession. Mica really needs some help with that too. And no more coffee for him, it makes him sooooo energetic. After we had chicken he couldn't get the sleep and he kept me awake all night long. It doens't matter one night, but he's doing it every day. And I really need some sleep at last. It is a great pleasure to share our familypics overhere. Got so much gorgeous pics and I really like to show them. I think you're feeling the same about that. And Mica enjoys to see how Harry's doing. He really loves that pic of Harry making a cup of tea. He's so happy that Harry's been taking care of:thumb_yello: I have a pic for you in which Mica looks very same as Mika:wub2:

knittyexpression2.jpg

Mica wants tea and chicken, so I have to go now. See you soon:thumb_yello:

He looks cold. You'd better be looking after him properly.:sneaky2: I may have to come and take him off you if your not careful.

He looks cold. You'd better be looking after him properly.:sneaky2: I may have to come and take him off you if your not careful.

You don´t know what you´re talking about, on this pic he felt so relaxed, and lovely... He was thinking of me right there and maybe he looks a bit cold because he wanted a hug, or chicken. At these moments he fakes that he´s cold. Thanks for your attention and worries about him, but they´re not necessary:naughty: And even if you come, he won´t come with you, like Karen said in her last post. He loves me so much and he won´t ever hurt me....:wub2:

:lmfao:

we're totally nuts

He looks cold. You'd better be looking after him properly. I may have to come and take him off you if your not careful.

You don´t know what you´re talking about, on this pic he felt so relaxed, and lovely... He was thinking of me right there and maybe he looks a bit cold because he wanted a hug, or chicken. At these moments he fakes that he´s cold. Thanks for your attention and worries about him, but they´re not necessary:naughty: And even if you come, he won´t come with you, like Karen said in her last post. He loves me so much and he won´t ever hurt me....

we're totally nuts

Don't worry about Mica, Mika or Harry:blink: They are all fine and loving every minute of being with me and Anouk:thumb_yello:

Mica truly loves you Anouk, he would NEVER hurt you.

spw09s.jpg

I LOVE this pic:wub2: :mf_lustslow: How amazing is he????

Don't worry about Mica, Mika or Harry:blink: They are all fine and loving every minute of being with me and Anouk:thumb_yello:

Mica truly loves you Anouk, he would NEVER hurt you.

spw09s.jpg

I LOVE this pic:wub2: :mf_lustslow How amazing is he????

Thanks Karen. I know that he would never hurt me, but it's very sweet to hear that from you:blush-anim-cl:

I've got a little problem with him. He does't want to sit on a chair or sofa like everyone else does....

Mika-music-07.jpg

He says this is a more relaxed way to use a chair or sofa, and he tells me to take it easy. I don't mind when he does it, but how would other people react if he sits down like that on their furniture? I don't know if others take it that relaxed and easy...... But, I still love him very much. It couldn't get any better :wub2:

Anouk, I had to post this pic of Mica again, just to make sure I was right about how gorgeous he looks in his new trousers.

3april4.jpg

Karen, you can post it whenever you want. Or use it for whatever you want. I trust you:thumb_yello: :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Thanks Karen. I know that he would never hurt me, but it's very sweet to hear that from you

I've got a little problem with him. He does't want to sit on a chair or sofa like everyone else does....

Mika-music-07.jpg

He says this is a more relaxed way to use a chair or sofa, and he tells me to take it easy. I don't mind when he does it, but how would other people react if he sits down like that on their furniture? I don't know if others take it that relaxed and easy...... But, I still love him very much. It couldn't get any better :wub2:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Well I can't get Mika off the tour bus sometimes, it feels so much like home to him now, its nice and cosy though and it has a small bed so we have to snuggle up real close:wub2:

2aprilbig.jpg

I'm off to work now, hopefully I may be back later.

Mika is singing again tonight at the College, I have remembered the confetti and umbrella!

Bye!!!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Well I can't get Mika off the tour bus sometimes, it feels so much like home to him now, its nice and cosy though and it has a small bed so we have to snuggle up real close:wub2:

2aprilbig.jpg

I'm off to work now, hopefully I may be back later.

Mika is singing again tonight at the College, I have remembered the confetti and umbrella!

Bye!!!

Good luck! Hope to see you soon:thumb_yello:

we share the same madness:naughty: