Ye Relationship Corner

Ioana

based on the genius concept of Cazzey the Great *bows* and my selfless input (as always)

Quote "ok , it can basically be a thread which explains boyfriends in general , the worst thing they've done the best thing etc the most romantic etc "

Ya kno? :mf_rosetinted:

Now carry on...

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

based on the genius concept of Cazzey the Great *bows* and my selfless input (as always)

Quote "ok , it can basically be a thread which explains boyfriends in general , the worst thing they've done the best thing etc the most romantic etc "

Ya kno? :mf_rosetinted:

Now carry on...

I got bought an exerciser for my birthday :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Lmao kidding !! :naughty:

Fwederick did that to you? :lmao:

What happened with rings,flowers? They lack more and more isnpiration :glasses2:

It ok ive bought him a wok for his bday :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

but no really .. LOL .. I got pampered on my birthday with a 3 course meal (no not a ready meal or take away :mf_rosetinted:) ... and got an eternity ring as a token of his love for me :wub2::wink2:

but no really .. LOL .. I got pampered on my birthday with a 3 course meal (no not a ready meal or take away :mf_rosetinted:) ... and getting an eternity ring as a token of his love for me :wub2::wink2:

there we go :mf_rosetinted:

ring,check

and even a meal,a real one...oh my

what will be next!

he writes me real letters:wub2:

do tell

there we go :mf_rosetinted:

ring,check

and even a meal,a real one...oh my

what will be next!

do tell

love letters, with sweet romantic words, about his feelings (for me)

i thought this kinda men died, but i still found one:blush-anim-cl:

love letters, with sweet romantic words, about his feelings (for me)

i thought this kinda men died, but i still found one:blush-anim-cl:

awwwwwww thats soooo sweet :wub2: :wub2: mine does too , sent me a card with a sweet letter in it :wub2:

It ok ive bought him a wok for his bday

but no really .. LOL .. I got pampered on my birthday with a 3 course meal (no not a ready meal or take away :mf_rosetinted:) ... and getting an eternity ring as a token of his love for me :wub2::wink2:

Awww. Thats lovely! :wub2:

I think i have a good relationship with my bloke. We're always laughing which is great. He plays rugby league and everytime they lose, i get to choose which dvd we watch.... :das::lol3:

Awww. Thats lovely!:wub2:

I think i have a good relationship with my bloke. We're always laughing which is great. He plays rugby league and everytime they lose, i get to choose which dvd we watch.... :das::lol3:

i knowww there not all bad i suppose :wink2:

Dvd huh ? ... im guessing its not the sound of music ... :das::roftl:

I agree laughter is always the key with me and we do alot !!! actually .... i laugh at him alot ... :roftl:

he writes me real letters:wub2:

awwwwww thats adorable! my guy isnt that into letters- does all the sweet stuff over the phone or in text messages! lol

awww whoo hoo! ok im giving him points for that!

i knowww :blush-anim-cl: there not all bad i suppose :wink2:

Dvd huh ? ... im guessing its not the sound of music ... :das::roftl:

I agree laughter is laways the key with me and we do alot !!!

:naughty: well.... you can't always have the music.... sometimes you gotta make way for the films too....

:das:

Yeah! Laughter gives it life. One guy i was with made me so miserable! I got out of that one quickly!

I have a girlfriend.

Shes Lovely, The nicest thing shes ever done for me is buy me a hot air baloon ride and then we had Champagne 100's of feet up in the air. It was bliss.:wub2:

OMG !!! That is SOOOOOO amazing !!! how sweet of her !! :wub2: <writes down all these romantic gestures for future reference :naughty: >

awwwwww thats adorable! my guy isnt that into letters- does all the sweet stuff over the phone or in text messages! lol

awww whoo hoo! ok im giving him points for that!

yeah alot of points ! :wub2: ... and as we live 2 hours away its nice to always have it there :wub2: ... the texts are cute too :) ....

I have a girlfriend.

Shes Lovely, The nicest thing shes ever done for me is buy me a hot air baloon ride and then we had Champagne 100's of feet up in the air. It was bliss.:wub2:

thats really nice hey- iv actually got my first official boyfriend:wub2:

:naughty: well.... you can't always have the music.... sometimes you gotta make way for the films too....

:das:

Yeah! Laughter gives it life. One guy i was with made me so miserable! I got out of that one quickly!

I dont blame you , i would be bored of no humour too , ... and yes films are always good :das::naughty:

OMG !!! That is SOOOOOO amazing !!! how sweet of her !! :wub2: <writes down all these romantic gestures for future reference :naughty: >

Awww, That sounds amazing!

:wub2:

Yeah, SHE is amazing:wub2:

thats really nice hey- iv actually got my first official boyfriend:wub2:

Ooh, congrats!:thumb_yello:

I cant stand men:naughty: (...Sorry girls, I just cant.) c'mon you must of had times when you have felt like that?

Mika's a cool man though.

I dont blame you , i would be bored of no humour too , ... and yes films are always good :das::naughty:

:naughty:

Ooh, congrats!:thumb_yello:

I cant stand men:naughty: (...Sorry girls, I just cant.) c'mon you must of had times when you have felt like that?

Mika's a cool man though.

They can be annoying at times, i know that!

But this time its different, i think. I hope.