Ye Relationship Corner

Ioana

well id do it in pieces if thats ok

in 2005 my very very distant cuz came down from joburg and me, her and my close close cuz went to the mall and these two guys appraoches us

sure,however you feel comfortable

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sure,however you feel comfortable

i was way too young at that time and the one guy (guy1) became my distant cuzs bf. than we never spoke futher as we lost contact. a year later he rocked up at my cles cuzs bday and me and him get along great

i really hope dat dumb guy read that and felt really really bad!

It was so bad. It took 7 months to get over him. I heard the news 17th June 06 round about 12:30pm and the last I saw of him was towards the end of August that same year. Very early January 07 I decided to stop moping cos I wasn't getting anywhere, and it wasn't helping, so I got my act together and I got over him. Late January/early February I heard of Mika and I got to focus on something else :biggrin2:

And then I saw him again Dec 07 and he didn't recognise me.

It was so bad. It took 7 months to get over him. I heard the news 17th June 06 round about 12:30pm and the last I saw of him was towards the end of August that same year. Very early January 07 I decided to stop moping cos I wasn't getting anywhere, and it wasn't helping, so I got my act together and I got over him. Late January/early February I heard of Mika and I got to focus on something else :biggrin2:

awwwww , i read that blog caz :huglove: youll find someone who deserves you soon , :wub2:

OH AND hes taking me to scotland next week for his birthday to see his friends and party ... scotland is SOOOO romantic :wub2:

awwwwwwwwww:wub2:

i also turned to Mika when my bad break up happend

potatoe gun will be just fine :sneaky2::naughty:

We huff and puff and potato

OH AND hes taking me to scotland next week for his birthday to see his friends and party ... scotland is SOOOO romantic :wub2:

please be nice and send me some more of them pics :naughty:

Awwww bless Fweddie :wub2: (have you bought him a Freddie Frog yet? :roftl:)

is there a Freddie FRog on the market? priceless :lmao:

awwwww , i read that blog caz :huglove: youll find someone who deserves you soon , :wub2:

I damn well better!

and it better be Mika!

:mf_rosetinted:

awwwwwwwwww:wub2:

i also turned to Mika when my bad break up happend

Mika helps everyone! he should be a therapist lol!

is there a Freddie FRog on the market? priceless :lmao:

there actually is, it's been around for years LOL

Awwww bless Fweddie :wub2: (have you bought him a Freddie Frog yet? :roftl:)

hahahaha ... noo :roftl: its funny he sill gets called freddie when we see each other :naughty: , My mum even bought him a plate that she saw with a man on it holdng a cornflake, and it says ... "Fred was horrified to find a cornflake in his rice crispie collection " :lmfao:

I wish i was married to mark hehe...the sad thing??? i'm Bridget Jones BUT WITHOUT the men fighting over me :( HAHA At least Bridget has that!!

hmmm.... you should come to cleethorpes for a night out hun , they will be there :roftl: ... if you like jerks that is , its full of them :naughty: