• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
good bump :lmao:

I can't speak for anyone else,but I ain't single,nor am I plannin to

you? Tell us the dramz! :lmao:

lol hahahaha

cute! you can tell me your drama! tommorrow tho! i gotta go my cousin is here!

My drama has gotten a lot!:blink:

i'm not single but i've never noticed this thread before.

i'm married for almost 5 years and we are together for 12 years (i was 14 when it started)

That's amazing! My mom was 15 when she met my dad, and they're still married after 35 years. :wub2:

Me? I'm single, and seem to find something wrong with every guy I date. (I think because of all the jerks I've dated.) :blink: But at the same time, I really want to fall in love and live happily ever after! It's such a problem. :bleh:

That's amazing! My mom was 15 when she met my dad, and they're still married after 35 years. :wub2:

Me? I'm single, and seem to find something wrong with every guy I date. (I think because of all the jerks I've dated.) :blink: But at the same time, I really want to fall in love and live happily ever after! It's such a problem. :bleh:

I find something wrong with every guy before I even start dating...

and I have the same dream it really IS a problem :boxed:

I find something wrong with every guy before I even start dating...

and I have the same dream it really IS a problem :boxed:

Well, take heart--you're not alone! We can commiserate together. :naughty:

lol I bet that's gonna help a little!! :thumb_yello:

It will! :naughty: Although I am going to dinner with an old friend from high school this Friday. He saw me at work, and asked me out. Eeek, dates scare me. (Maybe it's not a date. Maybe he just wants to catch up. I hope so.) :bored:

lol i use to do that to, i actually still do and point out probs and stress with my poor bf, shame... but he seems to be putting up with it:wink2:

• 3 weeks later...
awwww:wub2:

me and my bf also had a really strange attitude towareds each other when we met:naughty:

My friend was the same with her girlfriend! They couldn't stand each other, fought all the time and now they are crazy about each other!

My friend was the same with her girlfriend! They couldn't stand each other, fought all the time and now they are crazy about each other!

lol hahaha its crazy! lol me and him had a twisted relationship! we would always argue but always talk when one of us are sad... made no sense!:naughty: