Ye Relationship Corner

Ioana

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HMMM walks into thread (thanks cazzie :wink2:) Then realises i am Bridget Jones and walks out again :roftl:

Oh come back. You're not the only Bridget Jones here....well, actually I'm not even near BJ...:naughty: I've been single for most of my life, only had a few of not very long and loving relationships but lately I've been having this strange feeling that my love life is officialy dead.:mf_rosetinted: But then again I guess that's better than being told again that I'm ugly.:roftl:

Oh come back. You're not the only Bridget Jones here....well, actually I'm not even near BJ...:naughty: I've been single for most of my life, only had a few of not very long and loving relationships but lately I've been having this strange feeling that my love life is officialy dead.:mf_rosetinted: But then again I guess that's better than being told again that I'm ugly.:roftl:

:shocked: :shocked: awwwwwwww im sure your not hun x

and i bet theres someone out there for you :) ... its finding which is the right one me thinks and will be worth the wait :wink2:

hahahaha ... noo :roftl: its funny he sill gets called freddie when we see each other :naughty: , My mum even bought him a plate that she saw with a man on it holdng a cornflake, and it says ... "Fred was horrified to find a cornflake in his rice crispie collection " :lmfao:

lol!!! do YOU call him freddie? I probably would as well if I met him! :naughty:

hahahaha ... noo :roftl: its funny he sill gets called freddie when we see each other :naughty: , My mum even bought him a plate that she saw with a man on it holdng a cornflake, and it says ... "Fred was horrified to find a cornflake in his rice crispie collection " :lmfao:

:naughty: I accidently called him 'Freddie' on the phone.

Didnt mean too, it was just automatic.:naughty: Oops.

:shocked: :shocked: awwwwwwww im sure your not hun x

and i bet theres someone out there for you :) ... its finding which is the right one me thinks and will be worth the wait :wink2:

Well, I'm not one of those who obsesses over their looks, and it's not that I would be unhappy by the way I look, but if I judge from my experiences and things I was told, my guess is that I'm not really pretty. I don't know why else some guy would approach me just to tell me: "you're the ugliest person I've ever seen." Gosh he really surprised me, so I didn't even react. But OK...I don't care. At least not on good days. :naughty: It's a bit different though when I'm having one of those bad days. :naughty:

Well, I'm not one of those who obsesses over their looks, and it's not that I would be unhappy by the way I look, but if I judge from my experiences and things I was told, my guess is that I'm not really pretty. I don't know why else some guy would approach me just to tell me: "you're the ugliest person I've ever seen." Gosh he really surprised me, so I didn't even react. But OK...I don't care. At least not on good days. :naughty: It's a bit different though when I'm having one of those bad days. :naughty:

He just sounds a jerk hun :naughty::thumbdown:

LMAO .... ermmmm yeah i do ... LOL :naughty::blush-anim-cl: ... its habbit :naughty:

I'd have done the same lol! if his user name didn't have a name in it...for example, if his user name had "mika" in it, i believe we'd be pretty safe lol!

My love life is officially dead too :roftl: I think i may have to invest in some cats so i can be the token spinster :naughty:

I'd have done the same lol! if his user name didn't have a name in it...for example, if his user name had "mika" in it, i believe we'd be pretty safe lol!

yes very LOL :naughty: ... that would just feel weird ... "Hello mika , are you coming to mine on saturday ?? " .... nooooooo feels stwange :roftl:

He IS Freddie..:roftl: I don't think i called him "DAVID" once in LOndon hehe... Actually i never heard Cazzie call it him either :roftl:

:lmfao: ... that was pure class ... *high five* ... "caz is this really your mum ???" :lmfao:

*high fives in portuguese* :lmao:

Did I call him David or Freddie? Think I "Hello Freddie" 'd him :lmfao:

"u know who ur talking to?" "caz's mom....?" "Nooooo" :roftl:

So, Caz, if you don't mind me asking...how did it all happen??

Btw, I applied for that counselling course! yippee! But after that I might be going to uni to study it...but like...i dont wanna get it debt :tears: