Ye Relationship Corner

Ioana

So, Caz, if you don't mind me asking...how did it all happen??

Btw, I applied for that counselling course! yippee! But after that I might be going to uni to study it...but like...i dont wanna get it debt :tears:

how did me and frederick happen?

awww hun its good debt though :) its your career and anyway , they only take 5 pound a week off you when your earning over 17,000 pound a year :thumb_yello: go for it i say hun ! you will LOVE IT :thumb_yello:

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no i didnt :roftl: ... even when he signs a card for me im like ... who david ?? :blink:

:roftl:

I think he should change his name by deed poll :roftl: Freddie.....whatever his surname is...he might aswell David has lost it's pizazz now :naughty:

Thank you child,I have tought you well,haven't I? :wub2:

yes momma :wub2:

Ok ill reply to Caz too coz i think she was asking bout me and fwederick ...

well , the mfc was down one day and he added me to myspace , and we started chatting there as friends , and then on the forum and pming etc , just having a funny friendly laugh ... then we chatted on myspace again and he told me he had been clothes shopping etc ... and asked for my msn addy ... we got chatting on thier and most nights in hysterics with each other over stoopid things and we actually developed feelings over the net (ioana knows all this LOL ) well before america etc , when he was in america he was ringing me at all times of the morning 3am etc lol , and would spend hours on the phone then msn while he was at work over there .. then we knew we was meeting in glasgow for the mika gig , and he walked out the club and hugged and kissed me , like we had never been apart , but atthe smae time like he had missed me so much , infact the whole world just stopped LOL we forgot we were in the street :naughty: and yeah weve developed from there :wub2: :wub2: it was quite romantic actually :wub2: x We actually had feeling for each other before meeting face to face , and when we did it was even more amazing , and now we see each other loads and adhore each other, were off to york on saturday , shopping :punk:

I talked to a man in my train during one month and befriend. The last day, it was the last time we saw and he waited until the train began to slow down for kissing me.

OK it was just a kiss for a minute but that kiss is etched in me because I haven't seen him from that day. Indeed, it's my little "happy ending" to me :wub2: :wub2:

I talked to a man in my train during one month and befriend. The last day, it was the last time we saw and he waited until the train began to slow down for kissing me.

OK it was just a kiss for a minute but that kiss is etched in me because I haven't seen him from that day. Indeed, it's my little "happy ending" to me :wub2: :wub2:

awww how romantic .... how sweet if you bumped into him again ! :thumb_yello:

Aww sounds just like a film hun...What a shame you never swapped numbers :( Still a nice experience to of had :D

awww hun its good debt though :) its your career and anyway , they only take 5 pound a week off you when your earning over 17,000 pound a year :thumb_yello: go for it i say hun ! you will LOVE IT

only £5 a week?! seriously?! in ALL student loans?

I might do what my sister said: get a student loan and use it to pay bills if you move away.

Ok ill reply to Caz too coz i think she was asking bout me and fwederick ...

well , the mfc was down one day and he added me to myspace , and we started chatting there as friends , and then on the forum and pming etc , just having a funny friendly laugh ... then we chatted on myspace again and he told me he had been clothes shopping etc ... and asked for my msn addy ... we got chatting on thier and most nights in hysterics with each other over stoopid things and we actually developed feelings over the net (ioana knows all this LOL ) well before america etc , when he was in america he was ringing me at all times of the morning 3am etc lol , and would spend hours on the phone then msn while he was at work over there .. then we knew we was meeting in glasgow for the mika gig , and he walked out the club and hugged and kissed me , like we had never been apart , but atthe smae time like he had missed me so much , infact the whole world just stopped LOL we forgot we were in the street :naughty: and yeah weve developed from there :wub2: :wub2: it was quite romantic actually :wub2: x We actually had feeling for each other before meeting face to face , and when we did it was even more amazing , and now we see each other loads and adhore each other, were off to york on saturday , shopping :punk:

oh Caz that is SOOOOOO cute!

based on the genius concept of Cazzey the Great *bows* and my selfless input (as always)

Quote "ok , it can basically be a thread which explains boyfriends in general , the worst thing they've done the best thing etc the most romantic etc "

Ya kno? :mf_rosetinted:

Now carry on...

you sound like tim gunn when you say "carry on"

5403-b14.jpg

i sadly dont have a relationship. luke is to old, and so is andy, and my friend deevin already has a girlfriend. i HATE not having a boyfriend especially on vday. all my friends were with their boyfriends eating chocolate from eachother's throats while im sulking in the freakin corner.:mf_rosetinted:

yes your right it should be LMAO !! :lmfao: Corrected .... LOL

and yeah it is for all student loans hun :thumb_yello: thats a good idea of your sisters :)

£5 feckin hell :shocked: well if you're a starting counsellor the average figure is about £25, 000 a year lol, so would it stay £5 a week or would it go up depending on how much you earn? how long is your uni course, cos i think counselling is about five years? can i ask how much in debt you are?

5403-b14.jpg

i sadly dont have a relationship. luke is to old, and so is andy, and my friend deevin already has a girlfriend. i HATE not having a boyfriend especially on vday. all my friends were with their boyfriends eating chocolate from eachother's throats while im sulking in the freakin corner.:mf_rosetinted:

hey phunks !! :huglove:

eating chocolate from each others throats is really graphic and gives me unwanted visuals :lmao:

I don't have a bf ATM...my latest (and only) broke up with me a couple of weeks ago OVER MSN after having spent the day at my home with me :thumbdown:

but now I think about it he also used to always talk about my weight and suggested I join a gym...:o subtle!

love is overrated...ESPECIALLY if the guy is selfish as mine was

5403-b14.jpg

hahaha lol! quite visual!

and yeah i felt that way last vday..... super depressing