• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lmaoooo!!! Mika's reply should be "yeah that picture of me at the top should really go!" :roftl:

Agreed!:naughty:

What happened to the one we originally changed it to?:blink: The one where he's wearing the money shirt? It was that one for about a day, and then it changed to the one we currently have. I liked money shirt better.:naughty:

We said it would make it much better so people can be on MFC at work, without risking a heart attack every time someone walks past them, or being fired:roftl:.

You're trying to be discrete, just to get your fix, opening the window as small as you can, in the corner of the screen while you cover with your body, hoping nobody is coming, when suddenly your boss turns up and then this mega-bright-ridiculous-picture-ladden-orange- page just loads in front of you.......NOT good:naughty:.

So we said that it would make things a lot easier if it looked "worklike".

I'm not going to lie, it's a little embarrassing when you're lurking at school, too.:naughty:

Wait!!! That's like signing the license before the ceremony...

Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join this man to this fan club.

This is not to be entered into lightly.

If any person can show just cause why these two cannot be joined together, let them speak now or forever hold their peace...................

This commitment is meant for mutual joy, to face together disappointments, embrace dreams, realize hopes and accept each other's failures.

Who gives this fanclub to this man?

Do you MFC take Mika to be your lawful official pop star?

Do you promise to love, comfort, honor and keep him in sickness and health, for richer or poorer, for better or worse, in sadness and joy, to cherish and bestow your deepest heart's devotion as long as you both shall live?

Do you promise to love, comfort, honor and keep him in sickness and health, for richer or poorer, for better or worse, in sadness and joy, to cherish and bestow your deepest heart's devotion as long as you both shall live?

I do, i do, i do....

.....oh, that's for something else......:wub2:

I'm not going to lie, it's a little embarrassing when you're lurking at school, too.:naughty:

We have computer monitor people so you can't lurk at school, 'tis suckish.

Someone said that his hair looks like a brillo pad, and they were so damn right:roftl: :roftl:

:blink::roftl: It really does look like a brillo pad! haha, how lovely :naughty:

Wait!!! That's like signing the license before the ceremony...

Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join this man to this fan club.

This is not to be entered into lightly.

If any person can show just cause why these two cannot be joined together, let them speak now or forever hold their peace...................

This commitment is meant for mutual joy, to face together disappointments, embrace dreams, realize hopes and accept each other's failures.

Who gives this fanclub to this man?

I do

I mean WE do :wub2:

We have computer monitor people so you can't lurk at school, 'tis suckish.

That is suckish.

But it's even worse when I'm trying to scroll through quickly and all these huge signatures with pictures come up.:sweatdrop:

That is suckish.

But it's even worse when I'm trying to scroll through quickly and all these huge signatures with pictures come up.:sweatdrop:

It also sucks if the screen freezes and won't minimize!

and a work tip...if you ever delete your temporary files and history, don't hit the use current home page button, *ahem*