Michael Jackson: "The King of POP"

BonjourMika1990

Michael I think was amazing... He still is I suppose, but we havn't really seen much of him :(

This isn't a thread to talk about the scandals associated with M.J.

PURELY ABOUT THE MUSIC AND ART HE HAS GIVEN US...

My favorite hmmmmmmmmmmm

I think it's 'Rock with you' :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael I think was amazing... He still is I suppose, but we havn't really seen much of him :(

This isn't a thread to talk about the scandals associated with M.J.

PURELY ABOUT THE MUSIC AND ART HE HAS GIVEN US...

My favorite hmmmmmmmmmmm

I think it's 'Rock with you' :blush-anim-cl:

I used to be a big fan of his music like 10 years ago, but i still listen to his music from time to time. Favorite album is definetly Thriller.:thumb_yello:

I used to be a big fan of his music like 10 years ago, but i still listen to his music from time to time. Favorite album is definetly Thriller.:thumb_yello:

My favourite album of his is thriller too.

OMG I was a huuuuggggeee Michael fan in middle school.

Still respect the man, but I'm not as crazy as I was in middle school... about a lot of things. :naughty:

I think Scream is my favorite, energy wise.

Anybody heard his duet with FM? It's fierce.

OMG I was a huuuuggggeee Michael fan in middle school.

Still respect the man, but I'm not as crazy as I was in middle school... about a lot of things. :naughty:

I think Scream is my favorite, energy wise.

Anybody heard his duet with FM? It's fierce.

It is very good. Michael's version of There Must Be More To Life Than This isn't too bad either.

• 4 months later...

This is another "Michael" that we know whose birthday is in August too. It's hard to believe Michael Jackson turns 50 years old tomorrow.

Our popstar, Michael (Mika) is half his age. I wonder if any of Michael Jackson's original Fan Club members are still members and hardcore fans.

Who's gonna still be here posting on the MFC when Mika turns 50? :naughty:

Oh my gosh I am such a huge Micheal Jackson fan:mf_lustslow:, no matter what people say about him he is a true artist and will always be tied with Mika for my favorite singer....oh my god I just realized that Mika's name is Michael:roftl:....hahaha...that is so funny, It must be something about the names and the high pitched voices that makes me love them both so much:naughty:

This is another "Michael" that we know whose birthday is in August too. It's hard to believe Michael Jackson turns 50 years old tomorrow.

Our popstar, Michael (Mika) is half his age. I wonder if any of Michael Jackson's original Fan Club members are still members and hardcore fans.

Who's gonna still be here posting on the MFC when Mika turns 50? :naughty:

hahaha..opps I probably should have read the thread before I posted and I would have seen that you guys have already made the name connection:blush-anim-cl: This is a little embarassing:blush-anim-cl:

Happy belated birthday, Michael!

I really enjoyed the last days watching all videos and listening to his CDs and i felt a bit nostalgic and sad. Look where Madonna is at her 50s and where Jacko now..

Check this interview he gave for his 50th bday

Happy belated birthday, Michael!

I really enjoyed the last days watching all videos and listening to his CDs and i felt a bit nostalgic and sad. Look where Madonna is at her 50s and where Jacko now..

Check this interview he gave for his 50th bday

Yes, I like that! Also because he rarely gives interviews.

• 4 weeks later...