The "What Would You Do If..." Thread

LMAO! :lmao:

Nope. I'd totally pretend not to notice. Nothing Photoshop can't fix. :roftl:

What would you do if you were walking through an airport and you found a passport on the floor - and upon opening it, you realized it was Mika's?

i would try to find him because he cant leave the country without, but first i would write down his address hehehe:naughty:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO! :lmao:

Nope. I'd totally pretend not to notice. Nothing Photoshop can't fix. :roftl:

What would you do if you were walking through an airport and you found a passport on the floor - and upon opening it, you realized it was Mika's?

I would do the honorable thing, and promptly hand-deliver it him. (Then ask for a reward :mf_rosetinted: )

:naughty:

What would you do if you woke up one day, and discovered that Mika was all just a dream? (or hallucination?)

I would do the honorable thing, and promptly hand-deliver it him. (Then ask for a reward :mf_rosetinted: )

:naughty:

What would you do if you woke up one day, and discovered that Mika was all just a dream? (or hallucination?)

Go back to being a normal person, but miss my mfc friends.

What would you do if Mika really did have a wife and 2.3 kids?

Go back to being a normal person, but miss my mfc friends.

What would you do if Mika really did have a wife and 2.3 kids?

id be happy for him- nut jealous over her:mf_rosetinted:

what you do if Mika shows up on your doorstep?

what would you do if i sang out of tune?:naughty:

probably laugh and sing along with you at the same time:naughty:

what would you do if someone eats all the lollipops of the world?:mf_rosetinted:

say "Oh, hey!" and invite him in for tea...:blush-anim-cl:

what would you do if Mika wore a heels to a gig?

I'd like it as long as the heels were accompanied by a ruffled shirt and lots of eye makeup. :naughty:

What would you do if you found out Mika was shooting a new music video in a secret location in your home town?

probably laugh and sing along with you at the same time:naughty:

what would you do if someone eats all the lollipops of the world?:mf_rosetinted:

I would be very sad and make my own!

:lmao: someone got it! U was afraid someone'd be like "Well, i'd plug in my ipod and listen to mika you jerk ass!" :roftl:

What would you do if you were on a subway and mika came and peed on you?

I would be disgusted and hope to dear god he had a good explanation and then he would have to buy me new clothes to wear.

i'm a beatles fan, it was the first thing that popped into my head:blush-anim-cl: :thumb_yello::naughty:

I'd like it as long as the heels were accompanied by a ruffled shirt and lots of eye makeup. :naughty:

What would you do if you found out Mika was shooting a new music video in a secret location in your home town?

I'd find out where! (oh...i WOULD) and then ask if i can help, or be an extra!

(i got the question idea from the pics you posted yesterday!)

what would you do if mika covered Britney SPEARS?

I would be very sad and make my own!

I would be disgusted and hope to dear god he had a good explanation and then he would have to buy me new clothes to wear.

i'm a beatles fan, it was the first thing that popped into my head:blush-anim-cl: :thumb_yello::naughty:

i'd probably sue him for all his clothing even if they dont fit me.

What would you do if MIKA sang out of tune?

i'd probably sue him for all his clothing even if they dont fit me.

What would you do if MIKA sang out of tune?

haha, nice:thumb_yello: :naughty:

hmmm,:blink: i'd wonder what was wrong, but i still wouldn't stand up and walk out on him!!!!:roftl::wub2: :wub2:

Aww:ROFL I'd give him a halls, and then kiss him better.

:das:

SWEET!

what would you do if mika in a gig sees you singing like a freako but perfectly all of his songs and he gives you the come up and sing with me signal?

SWEET!

what would you do if mika in a gig sees you singing like a freako but perfectly all of his songs and he gives you the come up and sing with me signal?

PFFFTTT!!! i'd go up and sing with the boy!!!! goodness, what else is there to do?!!!! I love it onstage anyways!

What would you do if Mika accidently called your number when trying to reach somebody else?

PFFFTTT!!! i'd go up and sing with the boy!!!! goodness, what else is there to do?!!!! I love it onstage anyways!

What would you do if Mika accidently called your number when trying to reach somebody else?

I have caller id so i would save the number