Hey people !

Mafaaaa

Hey, I'm Mafalda. I'm Portuguese, I'm 13 and I'm crazy about Mika.

The first time I saw Mika it was when Grace Kelly starts to play in the MTV, i liked the music, and then I seached for more musics and I fell in love about Mika.

I never saw Mika in concert because he never came to Portugal and, obviously, my parents dont let me go to England only to see a show. But this year Mika cames to Portugal, in July! =D ! I guess I know all his musics, but I dont know.

So . . . that's it, that's me . . . i guess. :thumb_yello:

PS - My English it's not very good. . . but it's normal, because I'm 13 . I hope you understand .

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The first time I saw Mika it was when Grace Kelly starts to play in the MTV, i liked the music, and then I seached for more musics and I fell in love about Mika.

I never saw Mika in concert because he never came to Portugal and, obviously, my parents dont let me go to England only to see a show. But this year Mika cames to Portugal, in July! =D ! I guess I know all his musics, but I dont know.

PS - My English it's not very good. . . but it's normal, because I'm 13 . I hope you understand .

Bem vinda, Mafalda! :thumb_yello:

Eu sou a Mary, representante de Portugal aqui no fórum. Qualquer dúvida que tenhas, estás à vontade para perguntar, seja por PM ou no tópico Português! :wink2:

Diverte-te por aqui!

Os endereços dos sites portugueses estão na minha assinatura! Aparece no nosso fórum! :wink2:

im 13 too! hi! welcome! (and ur english is great)