The Oldlings Part 16

Wendi

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

as a celebration of my millenium of posts, my therapist and social service person have both agreed to ask the judge to relieve me from having to continue serving my sentence, which was for singing Mika songs out of tune in public, for causing distress the judge did not think I should be let off lightly, therefore I was sentenced to be an oldling, where I had to chat to everyone on the thread.

I have appointed a Barrister to fight my case to stay as I do not feel my singing has improved, and having met so many nice people, OK, including Kath and her continuing supply of bacardi, could be setting me a bad example as I near the oldling age, and having Wendi as my cyber granny to keep me in check, then their is my little clog wearing dutch girl miek, and the girl with the broken van Rose, Shari had me confused for a while with her serene appearance though the veil has recently dropped, great aunt mamacatt is begining to join the dig at weealx platoon, silver has always poppin in for a chat, and now I am seeing double with 2 carries' there is Pooh and Robi, VLM

part of the Scottish brigade, leonita, and Bexxy, saralou CC, FD pops in from time to time. not forgetting our headmistress DCDEB

All I want to say is a big THANKYOU to everyone for the fun and chat, may it long continue.

I saw about half an hour ago that you were replying to the thread..I thought that it must either be an essay or else you had passed away!:shocked:

That 1000 has not taken long!:shocked:

I thought for a minute you were saying goodbye :naughty:

Graet to have you along and heres to the next 1000:thumb_yello:

as a celebration of my millenium of posts, my therapist and social service person have both agreed to ask the judge to relieve me from having to continue serving my sentence, which was for singing Mika songs out of tune in public, for causing distress the judge did not think I should be let off lightly, therefore I was sentenced to be an oldling, where I had to chat to everyone on the thread.

I have appointed a Barrister to fight my case to stay as I do not feel my singing has improved, and having met so many nice people, OK, including Kath and her continuing supply of bacardi, could be setting me a bad example as I near the oldling age, and having Wendi as my cyber granny to keep me in check, then their is my little clog wearing dutch girl miek, and the girl with the broken van Rose, Shari had me confused for a while with her serene appearance though the veil has recently dropped, great aunt mamacatt is begining to join the dig at weealx platoon, silver has always poppin in for a chat, and now I am seeing double with 2 carries' there is Pooh and Robi, VLM

part of the Scottish brigade, leonita, and Bexxy, saralou CC, FD pops in from time to time. not forgetting our headmistress DCDEB

All I want to say is a big THANKYOU to everyone for the fun and chat, may it long continue.

Well done Alex - what a nice way to mark your 1000 post!!! :thumb_yello:

(thats the only nice comment you will get from your cyber gran!!!) :sneaky2:

i was lost in part 15!:blink:

now that i've found you, i see you are in the middle of a fridayish chat!

hallo!

Hello Robi :huglove:

i was lost in part 15!

now that i've found you, i see you are in the middle of a fridayish chat!

hallo!

Hi Robi!:wub2:

hmm shall lurk then

go on - talk about me then , , , ,

You know that Carri.....you wouldn't BELIEVE what she said the other day....

Hi and bye AMP!!!!!

If it brings gorgeous paramedics then I hope they are!!!

18,000 posts :yay:

Well done Wendi, that is fantastic!!!!:thumb_yello:

and if I said that you would abandon me :roftl::thumb_yello:

Yup.....the inequality of the sexes!:naughty:

OK, just going off to email Shari a pic of my cock!

WB Patti, glad you liked it. Yeah you have to experience at least 1 convention. I've still got 3 hrs of visdeo to go thru yet! Day to myself tomorrow so I think I'll be reliving it again.

Hi Robi!:wub2:

You know that Carri.....you wouldn't BELIEVE what she said the other day....

Well done Wendi, that is fantastic!!!!:thumb_yello:

Yup.....the inequality of the sexes!:naughty:

OK, just going off to email Shari a pic of my cock!

I'M NOT :roftl::thumb_yello: