The Oldlings Part 16

Wendi

I don't feel like behaving. My inner child wants to do something exciting :yay: , and my inner teenager wants to stay on the Mikagasmic thread and look at photos all night :wub2: .

My inner alcoholic, on the other hand, wants to head for the bar.:drinks_wine:

And my inner Mikamite wants to go Australia :plane:

The rest of me wants a sit down, a cup of tea and a chat:old:

I'm with you on the teenager part! :wub2:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't feel like behaving. My inner child wants to do something exciting :yay: , and my inner teenager wants to stay on the Mikagasmic thread and look at photos all night

My inner alcoholic, on the other hand, wants to head for the bar.

:roftl: :roftl:

Hi Silver! How are you?

I got logged out earlier and then I had an oldling moment and forgot my password. Either that or the MFC was locking me out.:naughty:

Well well, you all got chatty at tea time !!!

I'm doing a quick catch up but will be back later on x...here goes .....I'm not even going to use colour as i've limited time!!!!! Love to everyone here and i chat later after another hour or so of working !!!!! I AM WORKING HONEST!!!

He ladies...just here for a minute, will be back after dinner.

Bythe way, Weealx is saying I should change my avatar..............hmmmmwhat shall i do? Listen to the old man?

Miek, so lovely to see you, i think this is fab putting faces to names!!! Keep it up everyone :wink2:

No leave it - you look lovely!!!!!

BTW - my daughter thought Vicky was her age - 14

Ask your daughter how much she wants me to send her NOW ! We only agreed on 24 !!!!!!:naughty:

that is what I said the other night, I reckon vicky is not vicky, who are you vicky?

Who ? Me ? I've absolutely no bloody idea!! Maybe we need to call Babs in , she took the picture!!! Must have a special lens !!!

We are polite to pensioners here!!

:roftl: cracking me up all this AGE chat!!! only in the oldlings!!!

how can i possibly forget THIS look.................one year ago.............. IMG_0789.jpg

IMG_0788.jpg

Oh Robi, tell me this story, he looks so lovely ...... It is from your video huh? I want to know every detail xx

We can be Hero's ...... just for one day ...... HappikaliMika.jpg

:blush-anim-cl:

Well bovvered you were then !!! Well bovvered !!!! so sweet you two are ..... run up my smilie limit now !!!!!! xxx

I don't feel like behaving. My inner child wants to do something exciting, and my inner teenager wants to stay on the Mikagasmic thread and look at photos all night

My inner alcoholic, on the other hand, wants to head for the bar.

I feel abit ansy tonight myself. :blink:

The Mikagasmic thing I do nightly anyway :wink2:

Can't stay out of that thread - Nowt wrong with that though. :wub2:

Ha - I don't drink *I might have a cream soda later though - so go me* :sneaky2:

I grew up in Australia - or at least I watched Neighbours and Home and Away so much I might as well have done :roftl:

I don't feel like behaving. My inner child wants to do something exciting :yay: , and my inner teenager wants to stay on the Mikagasmic thread and look at photos all night :wub2: .

My inner alcoholic, on the other hand, wants to head for the bar.:drinks_wine:

The rest of me wants a sit down, a cup of tea and a chat

I'll join you at the bar later!!! Keep one for me :wink2: :drinks_wine: :drinks_wine:

I got logged out earlier and then I had an oldling moment and forgot my password. Either that or the MFC was locking me out.:naughty:

I don't even try to remember mine - the system does it for me. (Well. at my age ...)

I grew up in Australia - or at least I watched Neighbours and Home and Away so much I might as well have done :roftl:

G'day mate! Throw anoiher shrimp on the barbie!.

i am exhausted, i have spent the day cooking with my 10 year old cousin, she's great but hard work

Hi Pooh! what did you cook?

man standing naked, andmiring his body, says to wife,

"Look at that 12 stone of pure dynamite"

wife replies, "shame about the 2 inch fuse"

Someone given you an old joke book then:naughty:

I don't even try to remember mine - the system does it for me. (Well. at my age ...)

G'day mate! Throw anoiher shrimp on the barbie!.

Hi Pooh! what did you cook?

I can imagine! What did you cook?

we were trying to cook cakes, not my best subject, i love cooking but i'm not good at baking :roftl:

we were trying to cook cakes, not my best subject, i love cooking but i'm not good at baking :roftl:

I like baking (yummy) :thumb_yello: but don't like everyday cooking so much. My husband is a much better cook than me but he doesn't bake anything.

Like my brother then - cooks really good meals but cakes? Hopeless. I can still remember his sponge - it made a great frisbee!:roftl:

Are you still a Neighbours fan? Nobody on here seems to be, but I love it.

Hi Ruth! Neighbours doesn't air in Holland anymore, but I liked it when it was on :thumb_yello:

not oot bad at editing, granny :naughty::thumb_yello:

I try :sneaky2:

Mine challenge lead at drop weights!!! :naughty:

I would be if I could get Channel 5!! I have to make do with the

pages of the Whats On TV telling me whats happening!!:boxed: