The Oldlings Part 16

Wendi

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hiya, mamacatt!:wub2: It got cold here again. This past weekend was beautiful and warm. Such a tease, that mother nature. We may get snow this week. I'm not actually in the windy city, about 4 hours directly north.:blush-anim-cl:

Ahhh, picked up that you were at the Chicago gig. I have been round that area north of Chicago a few times - Milwaukee actually. Near you? :thumb_yello:

Weather here has been pretty decent - have the windows open during the day!!!:blush-anim-cl: We also may still have snow ahead before it's all over for another season.:thumbdown:

hallo my oldlings around the world!:thumb_yello:

here's the weather is absolutely spring-like: a little rain, a little sun, a little wind...it can be whatever i like!:wink2:

so...any other subject but climate? :naughty: it's so oldlingish!

Ahhh, picked up that you were at the Chicago gig. I have been round that area north of Chicago a few times - Milwaukee actually. Near you? :thumb_yello:

Weather here has been pretty decent - have the windows open during the day!!!:blush-anim-cl: We also may still have snow ahead before it's all over for another season.:thumbdown:

Milwaukee is about two hours south of me. I'm in Green Bay.:) I did drag the whole family to Chicago for the Mika concert!:naughty:

He ladies...just here for a minute, will be back after dinner.

Bythe way, Weealx is saying I should change my avatar..............hmmmmwhat shall i do? Listen to the old man?

hallo my oldlings around the world!:thumb_yello:

here's the weather is absolutely spring-like: a little rain, a little sun, a little wind...it can be whatever i like!:wink2:

so...any other subject but climate? :naughty: it's so oldlingish!

Hello Robi!!! :wub2: Your weather report reminds me of Grace Kelly!:roftl: It can be rain, it can be sun, it can be windy....

*pictures Mika leaning over Wendi... fingers entwined over the computer keyboard....* :naughty:

Don't know about Wendi, but I'd certainly have a job operating a keyboard in that situation.LOL!

Bythe way, Weealx is saying I should change my avatar..............hmmmmwhat shall i do? Listen to the old man?

No leave it - you look lovely!!!!! :wub2:

BTW - my daughter thought Vicky was her age - 14 :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

miek, you are not showing the clogs you wear :roftl:

Hi Miek, that's a lovely pic! Don't listen to the old man... it probably just makes him feel, well, old!:naughty:

No leave it - you look lovely!!!!! :wub2:

BTW - my daughter thought Vicky was her age - 14 :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

that is what I said the other night, I reckon vicky is not vicky, who are you vicky? :naughty::thumb_yello:

Hi Miek, that's a lovely pic! Don't listen to the old man... it probably just makes him feel, well, old!:naughty:

I was going to reply to that - then thought of how much I love it

here on this forum!!!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I like your new avatar! I vote to keep it.:thumb_yello:

For me to show you my clogs, would mean the end of you. Your heart would not be able to handle it :cool:

I dont have a heart, I'm a man. that's my story and I'm sticking to it :thumb_yello:

WHAT!!?? You would abandon us, your devoted MFC'ers, followers and supporters, and keep Him all to yourself?:shocked:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:I'd do the same!:thumb_yello:

I would!!!!!

And I would get my daughter to post up-dates!!! :roftl: :roftl: