Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think the time difference has a big part in it - I am not usually on

in the morning as I tend to go back to bed till about 11am - then I

am ready to face the day - but have been here a few mornings now

as not able to sleep at moment!! Still, it means I catch up with folks

I have not "seen" for a while!! :wub2:

Yep .... I'm the same with mornings too Wendi .... I figured out the my most 'reliable' online time is from 3pm to 3am EST !!! :blush-anim-cl:

Hello everyone :punk:

I wont be on from Thursday - Sunday .. its My Birthday .. cough all pressies accepted :wink2::naughty:

Hopefully we will have posted the official thingy by then :boxed:

Its beauttfiullll at work today , the sun is shining as the snow is over the moutain tops aawwwwwwwwwww:wub2:

Wow: you're celebrating your Birthday for four days!!:shocked: That must be a hell of a party?!:roftl:

good morning !!!

I should not be here but anyway ,i am to say Hi!!! and catch ...wow you were chatty already!!!

Well who knows 90 year old women may be great !!!

only go another 63 yrs for you to wait and see!

Flaterry will get you no where .......!!! But don't stop!!! :roftl:

oh you are beginning to sound like daughter of cybergranny

I'll be reporting to her regularly , we need no post unvetted !:sneaky2: And it's sister of ...!!

oh you are beginning to sound like daughter of cybergranny

She's doing a fine job .... someone has to! Because while Kath's away...weealx will play.

Quite, i'm keeping an eye on this one!!:sneaky2:

Evening all!

Guess you'll all leave now I've arrived, just to get my paranoia racing.LOL!

Vicky, I know you've gone but, your Mika pics are driving me crazy!Ha ha! I had some weird dreams last night after the one you left yesterday.

Missed you Rose, glad you like glimpses of the beautiful one's super sexy form:wub2:

Hi mamacatt, weealx and Rose. I was watching vids of Mika and he is so Vicky's pictures don't help either, do they?

Pulses racing in oldlings .................. good my work here is done!!!:naughty:

Hi Candi, you good today?

afraid pics don't do it for me

Oh come on ! How can you deny the sheer perfection ! ( Mika not bad either!) :roftl:

Hey there!

New series of Dr Who started on Saturday, with Catherine Tate as the new assistant.

She's not too bad, but as usual The Tennant is awesome!

CUTE little aliens, the Andipose.

The Adipose!! They were so cute ... i loved it ...love Catherine too, a very attractive and strong red head !!! Yahoo!!:punk:

Hiya Happy and Wedno

Yeh I cant wait , I wont really be on much Thursday - Sunday

Just getting myself in the mood

So your are coming North FD ! Have fun in our fair city! Weather here today is braw!Where are you celebrating? Maybe we should organise a future MFC Edinburgh meet up !!

Official party!!!

Hi Wendi ..... my sweet, hope you are well today? I did try to keep some order last night but i had to give in eventually !!! Take care and see you later on xxx

Good morning AMP :D

Just thought I would bring a "visitor" in here :wink2:

72564954in6.jpg

Jolly good Wendi !!! You are taking on the morning role of sexy picture poster !:mf_lustslow::wub2: ............ He really is cute huh !!!!:wink2: I wonder if he is still in India getting inspiration ?!

Hi Wendi ..... my sweet, hope you are well today? I did try to keep some order last night but i had to give in eventually !!! Take care and see you later on xxx

Hiya lovely - don't worry Cyber granny here to keep an eye on things!! :sneaky2: I am watching the flattery etc!!! (not coming my way I hasten

to add!!!) :naughty:

Catch you later xxxx

Jolly good Wendi !!! You are taking on the morning role of sexy picture poster !:mf_lustslow::wub2: ............ He really is cute huh !!!!:wink2: I wonder if he is still in India getting inspiration ?!

Yogic flying and all the rest!!! :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

And yes, he is SOOOOOO cute. That pic was my screensaver on my

phone for months!!! :wub2:

Dr. Who in Australia comes around 6 mths. after you guys so ...... didn't know about OUR Kath !!! YAY !! Didja' all know Kath Tate is an Aussie ??!!! :wink2::punk:

You didn't know Kath's "secret"? She has even called it Mika!!! :wink2::naughty:

I didn't know Catherine Tate was Australian!! :shocked:

Yogic flying and all the rest!!! :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

And yes, he is SOOOOOO cute. That pic was my screensaver on my

phone for months!!! :wub2:

Great choice !!! I've had him on all my pc ones recently but just changed to the kids the other day!!! Thought they needed a look in !!!:naughty:

Anyways must get on , i'm kind of pleased you are here keeping things in order for us today, hope to look in later :thumb_yello:

BTW.... so many guests and so few members !:blink:

Dr. Who in Australia comes around 6 mths. after you guys so ...... didn't know about OUR Kath !!! YAY !! Didja' all know Kath Tate is an Aussie ??!!! :wink2::punk:

Ah she's well cool, i really like her!!!! Yay!!!:punk:

Yeah i AM bovvered!!!:roftl: :roftl:

Great choice !!! I've had him on all my pc ones recently but just changed to the kids the other day!!! Thought they needed a look in !!!:naughty:

Anyways must get on , i'm kind of pleased you are here keeping things in order for us today, hope to look in later :thumb_yello:

BTW.... so many guests and so few members !:blink:

I think a lot of them are bots - there are lots of them looking at User Profiles!!

Will be really glad when our profiles are private!! :boxed: