Kevin Spacey

Mici

It was a matter of time till i opened this thread.

One of the best actors of his generation, 2 time oscar award winner & artistic director of the Old Vic Theater. He has a new movie out now called "21", haven't seen it yet but heard it's a good one.

Major fan of his, have been so for long long time, had a chance to see him preforming in his theater in London in February- that was one amazing experience, especially meeting him afterwards and taking a picture with him.

I know there are few of his fans here as well, so come out where ever you are. :naughty:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the best actors of his generation, 2 time oscar award winner & artistic director of the Old Vic Theater. He has a new movie out now called "21", haven't seen it yet but heard it's a good one.

Major fan of his, have been so for long long time, had a chance to see him preforming in his theater in London in February- that was one amazing experience, especially meeting him afterwards and taking a picture with him.

I know there are few of his fans here as well, so come out where ever you are. :naughty:

You know what I've always noticed about him? He doesn't move his eyebrows.

Seriously though, seeing him in a theatre performance would be amazing... you're right, he's a great actor.

You know what I've always noticed about him? He doesn't move his eyebrows.

:blink: I have noticed that, he was very expressive on stage and in the signing session..should pay attention next time..:mf_rosetinted:

He's a great actor, I'm thinking about "American Beauty".

I also saw him on stage for "speed the plow" and "National Anthems". He's just amazing on stage!!!!!!!

I'm a big fan, as well -- how cool that you got to meet him!

To choose a favorite role of his is so difficult -- but The Usual Suspects

might be it for me. Love that movie, loved him in it.

Have yet to see him on stage but hope to one day.

dcdeb

I'm a big fan, as well -- how cool that you got to meet him!

To choose a favorite role of his is so difficult -- but The Usual Suspects

might be it for me. Love that movie, loved him in it.

Have yet to see him on stage but hope to one day.

dcdeb

It's really hard for me to choose a favorite role too, he made so much characters come to life in such a great way that i can say most of his movies are my favorite.

K- Pax is absolutly sad and beautiful movie.

The Usual Suspects is a fantastic movie. That was the first movie I saw him in and oddly enough, I found him attractive and liked him ever since.

Beyond the Sea is one of my fave movies of his as well...but that's partially because I'm a huge Sandra Dee/Bobby Darin fan.

The Usual Suspects is a fantastic movie. That was the first movie I saw him in and oddly enough, I found him attractive and liked him ever since.

Nothing odd about it, he IS attractive..but I do know what you mean!:wink2: Even with that limp he is hot!:naughty:

I thought the same in Seven - a very unsavoury character but very sexy too.

He's also oddly attractive in K-Pax. I just love the roles he chooses!

Some actors just have that charisma about them. Personally I think of John Hurt, Alan Rickman, John Cusack, John Malkovich in the same way.

Some actors just have that charisma about them. Personally I think of John Hurt, Alan Rickman, John Cusack, John Malkovich in the same way.

Alan Rickman?! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

dcdeb

:ot:

Ohhhhhh Alan Rickman..... guess I'm off topic here, but have you ever seen Truly Madly Deeply? Nothing compares...