Nightwish, anyone?

Mary

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ANYONE HERE? ....HERE..........................ERE...........................RE.............

*cough*

chii_dusting.gif

:teehee:

New album is arriving, and the new single, Storytime, is already out there! :wub2:

ANYONE HERE? ....HERE..........................ERE...........................RE.............

*cough*

chii_dusting.gif

:teehee:

New album is arriving, and the new single, Storytime, is already out there! :wub2:

Oh wow, new album:shocked: I'm a little left behind:boxed:wohhooooo!!!:kachinga:

• 3 weeks later...
I don;t have it yet. I didn't find it in the shops:aah:Romania is way too slow. But I love their new single Storytime:wub2::wub2:

I missed them:teehee:

Yes i love it too. . . it's so great

Have you ever been to a concert?

Hi to all nightwish fans :biggrin2:

I'm so happy that I'm not the only one who likes nightwish and mika too

:naughty:

Don't worry, you're not alone! :naughty: Actually, I've been listening to Nightwish for a long time now, almost 10 years, way before Mika.

My mum too :aah:

Do you have the new album ?

I lovte it :naughty:

I'm planning on buying it next week! It's absolutely amazing! :wub2:

sadly no :tears: but I went to Tarja:teehee:last summer:wub2:

you?

How is Tarja in concert? I've heard a couple of her songs and...meh... :dunno: I've never seen NW with her, only with Anette.

How is Tarja in concert? I've heard a couple of her songs and...meh... :dunno: I've never seen NW with her, only with Anette.

hmm, Tarja it's great:thumb_yello:I love her voice, but it reminds me way too much of Nightwish and I feel a little down when I hear her singing now:shocked:she took a pic with one of my class mates, and it's kinda frustrating:aah:

hmm, Tarja it's great:thumb_yello:I love her voice, but it reminds me way too much of Nightwish and I feel a little down when I hear her singing now:shocked:she took a pic with one of my class mates, and it's kinda frustrating:aah:

I confess, I'm not her biggest fan... :teehee: I mean, she has a great voice, and I love the NW albums with her singing, they're great. But on stage (from what I've seen in DVDs and stuff) she could be way better, IMHO. And her solo songs are not as good as NW's songs, lets face it. :aah:

Anyway, I'm hoping that NW will come here with the next tour. :wub2: (Tarja actually has a concert booked for Lisbon, but I'm not going...)

I confess, I'm not her biggest fan... :teehee: I mean, she has a great voice, and I love the NW albums with her singing, they're great. But on stage (from what I've seen in DVDs and stuff) she could be way better, IMHO. And her solo songs are not as good as NW's songs, lets face it. :aah:

Anyway, I'm hoping that NW will come here with the next tour. :wub2: (Tarja actually has a concert booked for Lisbon, but I'm not going...)

yes I totally agree with you on that. Tarja without NW it's nothing:teehee:although I was a little sad when she had left the band...Anette's voice it's so different from hers:aah:

yes I totally agree with you on that. Tarja without NW it's nothing:teehee:although I was a little sad when she had left the band...Anette's voice it's so different from hers:aah:

Different like day and night . . . :naughty:

But i like both :biggrin2: