Nightwish, anyone?

Mary

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

This is such a great song :wub2: I have never undestand why they use a female voice if they can use a voice like his :blink:

Edit: Hm, something went wrong... It's not showing the vid I tried to link?

Edited by tiibet

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[YOUTUBE]
[/YOUTUBE]

This is such a great song :wub2: I have never undestand why they use a female voice if they can use a voice like his :blink:

I like the voice from anette :naughty:

and marcos voice is greate too

Do you know rhe song " while your lips are still red" i love the song :wub2:

[YOUTUBE]smiFk6KHr_8[/YOUTUBE]

http://youtu.be/ smiFk6KHr_8

put just the bold part :wink2::wink2::wink2:

Absolutely ADORE that song! When I went to see them, they played it... I was like: :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

yes I totally agree with you on that. Tarja without NW it's nothing:teehee:although I was a little sad when she had left the band...Anette's voice it's so different from hers:aah:

I was sad too, for a few moments I was afraid the band could break up for real. I like Tarja's voice, but from what I've seen, Anette has a nicer presence... I think Tarja has a more "diva-ish" attitude. :teehee:

I was sad too, for a few moments I was afraid the band could break up for real. I like Tarja's voice, but from what I've seen, Anette has a nicer presence... I think Tarja has a more "diva-ish" attitude. :teehee:

yes, you've said it right, that didn't come into my mind at that time:aah:Tarja had a diva-ish attitude for real:mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2:

The album was a christmas gift to me too . . . an new shoes :naughty:

Went to a store to buy it today and.......................................they didn't have it yet! :sneaky2: Only the Storytime single. Bah! :sneaky2: