Nightwish, anyone?

Mary

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to love Nightwish when Tarja was still with them...

Their new songs are good as well - but to me it's just not the same...

But I definitely would consider me being a Nighwish fan :mf_rosetinted:

and I can proudly say that I own all of their albums :wink2:

My fave song is "Over the hills and far away" (the video clip still makes me wanna cry :tears:) and their interpretation of "Phantom of the Opera" :punk:

"Over the hills..." is not a song by NW. It's also a cover. But their version is awesome!! :punk:

I can't choose ONE favourite song, but some of my faves are: Dead To The Word, The Kinslayer, Sleeping Sun, Two For Tragedy, Dead Boy's Poem :wub2: , Beauty and the Beast and Ghost Love Score.

From the new album, definately The Poet And The Pendulum and Bye Bye Beautiful! :punk:

I haven't really listened to Nightwish although we live in the same country... :naughty: But I saw a TV programme on last christmas. Tarja was singing on it and I realised she can really sing! :) I like Anette's voice too but I'm not so into heavy/metal music that I'd buy their records.

I haven't really listened to Nightwish although we live in the same country... :naughty: But I saw a TV programme on last christmas. Tarja was singing on it and I realised she can really sing! :) I like Anette's voice too but I'm not so into heavy/metal music that I'd buy their records.

Kun joulu on

En etsi valtaa loistoa

:wink2: It's Xmas time...

FYI, Saranayde worked making backing vocals in their last album, "Dark Passion Play" :wink2:

Oh, I didn't know that. What is her real name :blush-anim-cl: ?

I'm not really a Nightwish fan but my bf is. I have to listen to them in the car. I like The Islander though. That always evokes some kind of holiday feeling :naughty: .

• 2 weeks later...

Last friday I went to my first Nightwish gig.........

It was just fabulous!!! :mf_lustslow:

I don't think I can describe it properly...I can say my dream has really come true!

They were so happy, we could see that! Tuomas was always smiling, he looked like a kid! Marco was an awesome frontman, really really nice, smiling, joking around with Emppu... Fantastic! Jukka was powerful, as always! What a drummer!!!!

And Anette...sweet Anette! Beautiful, nice, great singer... What more could we ask? I became a fan, from the moment she stepped on stage! :wub2:

I jumped, I screamed, I sang,...gosh, in the end I was so tired I could barely walk!! But it was sooooo worth it!

I hope they come back soon! I already miss them... :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

(I'll post some pics later, I'm uploading them to photobucket!) :wink2:

Thanks Mary!! I want to hug Marco & Tuomas and never let them go :wub2:

Me too! :wub2: All of them! They're so incredibly nice and talented and...and...gosh...I love them! :wub2:

• 7 months later...