mika stardom doll

guylainem123

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How funny, my daughters play there, and I was like Leeya, come look at what you missed at Stardolls, She was like "OMG MOM!! It's MIKA and they have his Red pants, but those shirts are so not him." I laughed my butt off at her....

Thanks for showing this!

Angela

How funny, my daughters play there, and I was like Leeya, come look at what you missed at Stardolls, She was like "OMG MOM!! It's MIKA and they have his Red pants, but those shirts are so not him." I laughed my butt off at her....

Thanks for showing this!

Angela

lol fun for everyone! :naughty: :naughty:

haha, ive been a member 4 a couple of years now, and i hadnt been on there for a while as i was too busy on here, i got an email from them to say i had to come back otherwise my account will get deleted.....

sooo, i logged back on and thought, hmmm... could there be a mika doll, they have EVERYONE! - so they must have MIKA.....low and behold, they did!

haha

but yes i agree that the shirts arent him...i like to dress him up in green skinnies and the white top....:roftl:

haha - thanks for posting!

Thanks Guylaine for finding this, I love it!!!

I like dressing him, then taking it off again!!! :wink2::naughty:

Sorry Guylaine, but you know what I'm like!!!:roftl:

naughty naughty girl you!!!!!

go take a cold shower.... AGAIN!:naughty:

ummmmmm*coughs*

You can't tell me off now, I just saw the pic you posted in Mikagasmics!!!!

YOU naughty girl......................

It was a very NICE pic though:thumb_yello: :naughty:

lol i think it's the first time i post there (although i have been known to take a peek!)

I actually noticed they made him a Stardoll last June! I emailed them the suggestion, but I can't imagine I was the only one. I think there was a couple of threads that mentioned this sometime ago.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=296044&postcount=55

You should actually take a look at this old thread - especially JackViolet's unique barbie dolls! :naughty:

I actually noticed they made him a Stardoll last June! I emailed them the suggestion, but I can't imagine I was the only one. I think there was a couple of threads that mentioned this sometime ago.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=296044&postcount=55

You should actually take a look at this old thread - especially JackViolet's unique barbie dolls! :naughty:

i did look before posting & i did find the barbie doll thread, which i thought was funny. seems to me i had seen this before, but couldn't find it & thought it could have been somewhere else. or course i didn't take the time to read the whole thing through ;o)

oh yea seen them on here a while back lol beats the paper ones they had when I was a lass lol.

oh god... i played with those so much when i was little! i used to ask my mom to buy 2 the same, so i could have identical twins!!! :naughty: :naughty: