The Official Mika Wh*res Thread

IngievV

Ehy girls...I'm coming to Amsterdam on the 8th of july....should I join your thread?:ap_rosetinted:

:naughty:

Totally! An Italian whore is just what we need :punk:

I say, go for it:mf_rosetinted:

He added me back on Facebook!!!!! AAAAH now I should write something to him! And there's about 200 pictures of him on it with about as many different girls :blink:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Totally! An Italian whore is just what we need :punk:

He added me back on Facebook!!!!! AAAAH now I should write something to him! And there's about 200 pictures of him on it with about as many different girls :blink:

Tell him he made you pregnant and you have evidence:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: Let's see, it was last July, the baby should've already been born... I could see if I can find a blonde curlyhaired baby I can borrow :mf_rosetinted:

Say you had a baby but had to give it up for adoption and want to make another one to keep this time:mf_rosetinted:

Say you had a baby but had to give it up for adoption and want to make another one to keep this time:mf_rosetinted:

geeeeesh let's not make from Babzz's life "Bold& Beautiful" shall we?

HelloKitty Lucy... welcome! whore yourself in :naughty:

Hmm, good point. But after investigating his Facebook page for *ehm* a good few hours, I'm pretty sure he did a good shot at making babies all over the place :mf_rosetinted: There's like, 5000 girls posting comments saying they miss him and love him and hope to see him again.

Hmm, good point. But after investigating his Facebook page for *ehm* a good few hours, I'm pretty sure he did a good shot at making babies all over the place :mf_rosetinted: There's like, 5000 girls posting comments saying they miss him and love him and hope to see him again.

Babzie! Is some guy outwhoring you now:shocked:

unfortunately not...I don't even know if they have ever come to Italy!

did you see them?

well,Dan is hotter!(and a very skilled guitarist!)

Yep they did a gig in Milan in 2006, and maybe also a few other ones in Italy in 2004. And some festival in 2006 too if I remember correctly... (I'm a TD nerd)

I've seen them live 3 times :wub2: And I've seen Dans new band Stone Gods twice, and have four gigs planned to go to! I love love love him, and the rest of the band

Helloooo my fellow Whores, how y'all doin? I've been MIA lately but i've had lots to do ,like getting the 'lovepump' re covered as it's taken a bit of a pounding lately:roftl: I feel as if i've missed soooo much. Babzz congratulations on the 'baby' btw a very whory thing too do i'm so proud.:punk: Welcome to our new whores i think you're gonna luv it here. Luvvin this hot weather too as it means i can dress even more whory than ever.:naughty: Hope you are all up to no good whoryness. Keep it up girls:thumb_yello:

200713513334-1.jpg

Yep they did a gig in Milan in 2006, and maybe also a few other ones in Italy in 2004. And some festival in 2006 too if I remember correctly... (I'm a TD nerd)

I've seen them live 3 times :wub2: And I've seen Dans new band Stone Gods twice, and have four gigs planned to go to! I love love love him, and the rest of the band

:shocked: wow!I'm speachless...you are totally addicted!:thumb_yello:

I didn't even know,Dan has a new band...:boxed:

do you know if they are planning a new album or something?

I keep missing everyone on here lately:( it's gutting. I miss you guys, fill me in on all the happenings when ye're on next!! I feel so out of the loop:(

Well, not much is going on here:blink:

Omg, look what I just found:naughty:

whore_of_the_rings_2.jpg