The Official Mika Wh*res Thread

IngievV

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if u wanna your hair to be shiny u should do what my poor roomie did. he once used my body milk with brocade instead of my shampoo and man i'm telling ya, i've never seen hair as shiny as his after that :roftl:

anyway, about my whory dress.. first of all i think i'm gonna change it into skirt and make it shorter, it's gonna be a summer version of my fanstastical fancy dress. and also it's not gonna be that whory as i don't really have that much time to spend working on it. but i'll be whory on the inside :naughty:

and babuccia! welcome!! :biggrin2:

U call it a mess? obviously U didn't saw my dorm room :lol:

the whole room is full of clothes...i don't put them in the wardrobe after washing. i just...throw them on the sofa...on the floor...wherever. :blink:

your room looks good. me and my friends moved to the new flat in january and my two men still don't have any furniture so they keep their clothes on the floor. experience like that changes your perception of mess :mf_rosetinted:

I'm thinking about taking highlights:mf_rosetinted:

Sexyyyy go for it

I'm thinking of dyeing bits of my hair in weird colours again. Or I might go for the Ola Salo hairdo I always wanted to get (black with a big white streak on one side)

yeah Babz...asymetric!! go for it!! I have one big pattern at the right side of my head and left is "long"....so yeah ;) and btw I'll be in Amsterdam till 7-9 of July :biggrin2:

Sounds awesome :thumb_yello: And yay, I'll be back in Holland the 6th so I guess I'll just go to bed and load up loads of energy for when you arrive :naughty:

Sounds awesome :thumb_yello: And yay, I'll be back in Holland the 6th so I guess I'll just go to bed and load up loads of energy for when you arrive :naughty:

you can check how it looks at my myspace page :wink2:

greeeeat...I'll be at AMS at 8pm... :wink2:

you can check how it looks at my myspace page :wink2:

greeeeat...I'll be at AMS at 8pm... :wink2:

Fabs, I dunno yet if I can come to pick people up, it depends on what time you all arrive, and if I can use the big car, but my house is pretty easy to reach from the airport by bus aswell so no problems there :wink2:

*goes to check the hair at myspace*

Sexyyyy go for it

I'm thinking of dyeing bits of my hair in weird colours again. Or I might go for the Ola Salo hairdo I always wanted to get (black with a big white streak on one side)

Which colour this time?

I'm not brave enough to completely dye my hair so highlights will hopefully turn out good:naughty:

Which colour this time?

I'm not brave enough to completely dye my hair so highlights will hopefully turn out good:naughty:

Well the main colour is gonna be black, but I want a coloured streak in it. Or a white one. Or maybe I won't money for hairdye, so I'm not really sure about it yet.

Are you gonna get platinum blonde highlights, or darker ones?

Meg I love your hair btw!

Well the main colour is gonna be black, but I want a coloured streak in it. Or a white one. Or maybe I won't money for hairdye, so I'm not really sure about it yet.

Are you gonna get platinum blonde highlights, or darker ones?

Meg I love your hair btw!

I think I will get blond highlights:naughty:

Hey Whory friends!!! I am sooooooooo jelous of all of you who are going to Amsterdam. I would love to be there with my whores outfit on. You will all have to tke pictures so that i can see all the lovely whoriness. :punk:

the feeling is vice versa:naughty:

:naughty:

Hey Whory friends!!! I am sooooooooo jelous of all of you who are going to Amsterdam. I would love to be there with my whores outfit on. You will all have to tke pictures so that i can see all the lovely whoriness. :punk:

i will definitely take pictures and film a little bit! :bleh: