Introducing the MFC script writer: ME!

CazGirl

btw I want help, but I don't speak english so good, that's why I think that I may give you girls more complications than help

no harm in trying :wink2: even if you just share ideas, at least it's a contribution! You don't have to be involved if you don't want to, no pressure, but please don't think you're useless because I'm sure theres plenty of ideas swimming around in that head of yours :biggrin2:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You go girl! Wow, there's 15 people involved?? That's major. Keep spreading the love, girl!!

OR, to get them more motivated, you can tell them this from me (and copy and paste the link to prove i wrote it :roftl:)

The day is steadily approaching. As from right now, UK time, you only have TWO DAYS LEFT to create this script. I know it's hard when there's a lot of you working on the same thing, but if y'all want another script then you have to do this first

:mf_rosetinted: The deadline won't be moved. I know y'all live in the real life too and with the time zones it can be difficult, but I just want to make sure that EVERYONE is contributing and sharing ideas and most importantly, HAVING FUN WITH IT!

Come on guys, you can do it! I look forward to reading it!

Luffage

:biggrin2:

I'm not sure about the 15 people, but there are at least 9 people:naughty:But I'm sure there are more

btw I want help, but I don't speak english so good, that's why I think that I may give you girls more complications than help

Come on! My english isn't fantastic either, but I wrote 2 parts! They are not good yeah, I know,but at least it's something. If everyone thinks he or she is bad or something and don't post, we never get it finished:thumbdown:

And don't worry about your english, it's good enough

Sorry, but when I'm tired and stressed I can be a bit mean

we should send caz the last line of one paragraph WITHOUT showing her the rest of the story & see how she does with it, not knowing which direction the story is going :biggrin2:

Wich paragraph? The first? But there were more people who wrote it, so I dunno...

Wich paragraph? The first? But there were more people who wrote it, so I dunno...

noooooooooooo not the first! then we'd have to redo all the work!

i'm just teasing her... i was hoping to get a response from her like "hey... no!! i'm taking a break this week! i'm too busy shaking my bonbon to salsa music or something lol but noooooooooo! she didn't answer anything lol

You go girl! Wow, there's 15 people involved?? That's major. Keep spreading the love, girl!!

OR, to get them more motivated, you can tell them this from me (and copy and paste the link to prove i wrote it :roftl:)

The day is steadily approaching. As from right now, UK time, you only have TWO DAYS LEFT to create this script. I know it's hard when there's a lot of you working on the same thing, but if y'all want another script then you have to do this first

:mf_rosetinted: The deadline won't be moved. I know y'all live in the real life too and with the time zones it can be difficult, but I just want to make sure that EVERYONE is contributing and sharing ideas and most importantly, HAVING FUN WITH IT!

Come on guys, you can do it! I look forward to reading it!

Luffage

:biggrin2:

So have you written any scripts in the meantime, or are you taking this break seriously :fisch::mf_rosetinted:

noooooooooooo not the first! then we'd have to redo all the work!

i'm just teasing her... i was hoping to get a response from her like "hey... no!! i'm taking a break this week! i'm too busy shaking my bonbon to salsa music or something lol but noooooooooo! she didn't answer anything lol

:lmao::lmfao::lmao:

we should send caz the last line of one paragraph WITHOUT showing her the rest of the story & see how she does with it, not knowing which direction the story is going :biggrin2:

no no no no no!!!!! i want nothing spoilt! i wanna read it ALL on sunday! :biggrin2: ONE DAY LEFT!

So have you written any scripts in the meantime, or are you taking this break seriously :fisch::mf_rosetinted:

I was taking this break seriously! :shocked: besides, when I write scripts, I write them in the reply box on the MFC and make it up as i go along LMAO, I dont write in microsoft word, do a bit, then finish it the next day or whatever :roftl: i never plan anything because when i do, the finished product ends up nothing like my plan!

so what have i done in this break of mine?

last saturday: work, pub

last sunday: work, meal

monday: beach/went round friend's house

tuesday: work experience, went dancing

wednesday: college, beach

thursday: college, walked the world's longest pier, salsa dancing

friday: college, beach

saturday (today): work

HA!

Wops!:biggrin2:

So sorry!:giveup:

But why?:naughty:

:pbjt:

it's okay!

I don't like her because I don't think she's a great singer or dancer. I mean, she can do both, but I don't think she's as great as people say. She just really irritates me...I don't like her diva-ness....I just don't like her. full stop! lol :naughty:

It's stupid, but I smelt her first perfume and liked it, but didn't buy it because it's hers :roftl:

I wasn't here in a bit, whats going on?:)

i needed a break and some time in the real world, so some of my adoring and loyal fans (lol) are writing a script for ME. If you'd like to help, get in touch with RAK1 or Sariflor or someone :thumb_yello:

i needed a break and some time in the real world, so some of my adoring and loyal fans (lol) are writing a script for ME. If you'd like to help, get in touch with RAK1 or Sariflor or someone :thumb_yello:

thats really cool:D

though I don't know if I could come up with anything quick enough...:naughty:

I might but I don't know.

thanks for asking:)

thats really cool:D

though I don't know if I could come up with anything quick enough...:naughty:

I might but I don't know.

thanks for asking:)

that's alright, no worries! go and ask, see what they've done so far :kaf:

hello genius juniors, how's it hanging?

it's hanging like a nut on a string!!!!!

it's going justttttttttttttt fine... don't worry, no need to start biting your nails! we have it all under control!!!!

go back to salsa dancing

salsa-dancing.gif