Introducing the MFC script writer: ME!

CazGirl

What page can I find the latest chapter on?

awww, bless you for trying to catch up on the adventure :wub2: i haven't written any myself yet - not since i wrote the episode where.....oh God, what happened? .... um....i know i wrote a chapter where they took magic mushrooms, but im sure i wrote one after that too. wtf happened in it?! anyway - and then some MFCers wrote one for me. still trying to find time when to write one myself, but i have an idea planned and have had it for a while now LOL

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awww, bless you for trying to catch up on the adventure :wub2: i haven't written any myself yet - not since i wrote the episode where.....oh God, what happened? .... um....i know i wrote a chapter where they took magic mushrooms, but im sure i wrote one after that too. wtf happened in it?! anyway - and then some MFCers wrote one for me. still trying to find time when to write one myself, but i have an idea planned and have had it for a while now LOL

I think you have written 2 since then, chapter 15 was the mika on mfc thing and chapter 16 was the mika, jerry and ashley in the bedroom with piano senario:naughty:

Oh my i am totally obsessed, i know them off by heart!:roftl::blush-anim-cl:

I think you have written 2 since then, chapter 15 was the mika on mfc thing and chapter 16 was the mika, jerry and ashley in the bedroom with piano senario:naughty:

Oh my i am totally obsessed, i know them off by heart!:roftl::blush-anim-cl:

oh yeah LOL, I forgot about the Ashley Dupre saga!

RL swallowed me, I'm sorry I couldn't add much :tears:

..but ya did an awesome story!:punk:

Me too, Greta. I tried to participate initially, but, as everyone has said, it is difficult to work with a large number of people online on a project such as this script, and RL always seems to get in the way.

Same here- I started chatting to them but then it was just impossible to keep it up:sneaky2::blush-anim-cl::wink2:

But great job everyone:punk:

WOW!!!!!!! What a fantastic script guys. I laughed from start to finish. Lookout Caz i think you have competition!:roftl:

Bows to the holy grail of pop

:bow::bow::bow::bow:

gwc48693847.jpg

LOL, they did do very well, I must say! I feel like a mother bursting with pride after their child has won a competition or something :wub2:

LOL, they did do very well, I must say! I feel like a mother bursting with pride after their child has won a competition or something :wub2:

lol... well we've been following your example

and you know the expression.... monkey see monkey do!

oh look a squirrel! :roftl::roftl:

These are the people who helped writing:

xlindee, IngievV, RAK1, guylainem123, MegPL, stephaniedy2k1.

That was it I think. Okay, it's less than 15 people, but it should have been 15 people who wrote:biggrin2:

I contributed a bit... :boxed:(nowhere near as much as I'd have liked to, but still...)

Sorry this has taken so long guys, but I was pondering - what, 5 seconds ago? - and thought "i can't keep them waiting much longer. It's not fair, after all they've been bumping the thread and shizz. Get your fingers on that bloody keyboard and TYPE!!!"

So...here's the next installment!

Chapter 18

After a hard day's demoing, Mika cleared up a bit of his mess and grabbed his bottled water. The band said goodbye but John stayed behind.

John: I'm really proud of you, you know.

Mika's water bottle touches his dry lips but the water doesn't seep through. He holds it in mid air, frozen from John's words, and his eyes are wide and looking straight at his manager, his body frigid. Where was this going?

John: Don't look at me like that, I am.

Mika: *takes the bottle away from his face* Why?

John: Cos you're actually bloody doing something.

Mika: Hey hey, come on now, I've had a lot going on.

John: Yeah. The MFC Officiality which officially still hasn't happened yet, going off to China and almost having a vasectomy because you can't read -

Mika: - Oi oi, don't poke fun at my dyslexia, and it was Chinese writing as well you know!

John: You take drugs -

Mika: - without knowing it was a drug! -

John: - And end up clobbering your fans while under the influence -

Mika: She was dressed as a penguin, what was I to do?!

John: You go clubbing and make a fool of yourself by trying to befriend strangers -

Mika: - I DO know them, I've seen 'em around once or twice -

John: You go to India and take up Yoga and drop me in your horrendous Lollipop video -

Mika: - But that was funny -

John: - You get us LOST in Australia -

Mika: - I can't read maps - SORRY! -

John: - You wear white Y-Fronts -

Mika: - COMPLETELY YOUR IDEA!!! -

John: You end up having a threesome with Jerry and some transexual -

Mika: Well he LOOKED womanly!!!

John: AND THEN, YOUR FAN GETS KIDNAPPED, YOUR GIG IS OVERDUE AND MOST OF YOUR FANS LEAVE.

Mika: The MFC fans didn't. That's because they're real fans :ap_rosetinted:

John: :sneaky2:

Mika: Look, 1, Caz got kidnapped by Squirrels because she keeps stalking us and kept posting all the info on the MFC....hello by the way Caroline, how are you?

Caz: *dressed in black in the corner, with a laptop* Yo, how ya doing?

Mika: Good, you just stay where I can see ya, y'hear?

Caz: Sure thing big guy. Keep talking. *types away on computer*

Mika: and 2, I got her back didn't I? I apologised to the Penguin, and the gig still went ahead. The all climbed on stage and I got trampled on and got touched in places that's sure to be an offence like for example MY HAIR, and probably should get sent to prison for it, but the point is, it STILL WENT AHEAD.

Caz: It's been keeping the MFC entertained too.

John: I'm sure it has.

Caz: We're still waiting to be official, by the way.

John: Shut up.

Mika: SO....as you can see....I may have done some stupid things but now I'm trying to make up for it.

John: Like writing a blog about your unwashed smelly, headlice-ridden hair.

Mika: I DON'T have nits. *scratches head*

John: Well anyway, it's all behind us now.

Mika: Is it? *turns around*

John: FOCUS!!

Mika: :eek:

John: I've decided to reward you.

Mika: Oh yeah? How?

John: *hands Mika an envelope* Open it.

Mika gives John a shifty, confused look but opens the paper. It contained a green card with his face on it, a signature that was somehow done by Mika although he couldn't remember signing anything, or it was forged by his management, and some other things that made Mika really confused.

John: It's your provisional driver's license. Your first driving lesson is tomorrow at 1pm.

Mika: .......................you what?

John: Your driving instructer is none other than a fan from the MFC. Weealx!

Mika: .......................?

John: Alex...?

Mika: .......................Nope, don't know who he is.

John: :doh:

*::..::*Next day*::..::*

Alex: Hello Mika, it's a privilege to meet you.

Mika: Oooh you sound just like my guitarist, Martin!

Alex: We are both Scottish, Mika.

Mika: ARE you Martin?

Alex: No, I'm Alex.

Mika: Are you SURE?

Alex: Yes.

Mika: I must say, you don't look a lot like him...

Alex: That's because me and Martin aren't the same people.

Mika: Martin, is this your alter ego?

Alex: *sighs heavily* If it will shut you up, yes.

Mika: Cool. I won't tell anyone. :wink2:

Alex: Well, whatever. I'll just tell you the basics of the car...get in...

Mika gets in the car, followed by Alex. Mika is in the drivers seat, and he looks really cautious.

Alex: As you can see, this is the interior and I'll give you a few names you'll recognise. This is the steering wheel.

Mika: Steer....ing....wheel...

Alex: ....er..yes, very good. It steers the car.

Mika: whoa.

Mika: This is the gear stick, it puts you in different gears depending on your speed. The higher the speed, the higher the gear and vice versa. It also has the gear "reverse" on it, where you can go backwards.

Mika: OMG there's so much information!!

Alex: If you want me to slow down, I will.

Mika: No, no...it's okay. Keep going...

Alex: Okay well, these things below by your feet are the pedals. This one is the accelerator which makes you go, this one is the break which makes you stop...

Mika gets really nervous and starts fiddling with the keys in the ignition, the jingling sound of the keychains soothing him.

Alex: Mika, get away from those.

Mika: Away from what?

Mika accidentally fully turns the ignition fully and the engine roars to life.

Mika: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!

Alex: *sighs* Goodness sake Mika...

Mika: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!

Mika grips the wheel in fear and forgets that to stop the engine, you have to twist the ignition back again. Instead, he has "this is the break, which makes you stop" ringing in his ears and goes to press the break, but accidentally presses the accelerator.

Mika: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alex: MIKAAAA!!!!!!!!! STOOOOOOP!!!!!!!

Mika: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alex presses the break hard on his side of the car and the car abruptly stops, swinging them both forward. Mika, because of his tallness, hits his head on the dangling sunshine block...thing.. but otherwise remains undamaged, like Alex.

Alex: .......I think that concludes our lesson for today...

Mika: *hands still gripped on the wheel, his knuckles and face are white, his eyes are blood shot from the fear, his breathing is wheezing*

*::..::*At the hospital*::..::*

Mika: I hate this hospital.

Voluptuous nurse: Wai hay-lo kyuuti-pai!

Mika: I thought you were beautiful once.

Nurse: Let-me-just-fluff-up-this-pillow-for-ya-gawjus!

Mika: But I've come to realise that you're superly annoying.

Nurse: *bends over to get pillow*

Mika: *stares at cleavage*

The band come trumpeting in with their high spirits.

Martin: Hello Mika, how are you feeling?

Mika: I'm okay actually, no thanks to you.

Martin: What?

Mika: ...Oh! Oh right yeah. Very good undercover Martin. It's nice to see y'all here, but I'm just off to the toilet. I'll be back soon.

Nurse: Would-ya-laike-me-tuh-ak-um-pan-ee-ya-sweetie-pai?

Mika: *stares at huge cleavage*....won't hurt I suppose...

Mika and Nurse leave.

Cherisse: What was that about, Martin?

Martin: Honest to God, I don't have a clue.

Sorry this has taken so long guys, but I was pondering - what, 5 seconds ago? - and thought "i can't keep them waiting much longer. It's not fair, after all they've been bumping the thread and shizz. Get your fingers on that bloody keyboard and TYPE!!!"

So...here's the next installment. Unfortunately I can't remember what chapter I'm on. The fanmade one will be one chapter so......anyone know what this one is? Thanks in advance!

thanx you genius, can I have some of what you were drinking, talk soon