Eurovision...

Hevthehampster

i really want dustin the turkey to win now - just as a big eff u to political voting!!!!!

soory i was gone a long time, i was getting dinner....:roftl:

:lmao: yeah, but Spain have a fun one too, so they've a good chance, either way I hope its something fun to show up how phoney the Eurovision is:naughty:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly!!:thumb_yello: I hope it's like that this year...vote for what we all like!

this is a great idea started by the mfc......well we are all from different countries right? - well what should happen is that we should create a petition for each country and ask people from every mfc country if they watch eurovision and if they vote on politics or talent? - if they vote on talent then we say thanks or whatever...:roftl: and if they vote on politics then we get their signature saying they are willing to vote on talent if other countries agree to do this....good idea?....does it make ense?

:lmao: yeah, but Spain have a fun one too, so they've a good chance, either way I hope its something fun to show up how phoney the Eurovision is:naughty:

well even the countries taking part know its a load of baloney!!!! and its just a laugh....i dont know why people get so worked up over it....:roftl:

this is a great idea started by the mfc......well we are all from different countries right? - well what should happen is that we should create a petition for each country and ask people from every mfc country if they watch eurovision and if they vote on politics or talent? - if they vote on talent then we say thanks or whatever...:roftl: and if they vote on politics then we get their signature saying they are willing to vote on talent if other countries agree to do this....good idea?....does it make ense?

yeah that is a good idea, sounds a bit complicated though..but yeah, great idea!

I still wish Ukraine wn last year:( they were so good!:naughty:

why arent you old enough? - im 15 but i txt in...so they dont know....:roftl:

oh no, I'm 17, will be 18 when it comes time to vote, but I was just never in a position to vote, usually watching while busy doing something else kind of thing...some years I barely watch because the "music" is a bit :puke::naughty: lol

I like your thinking, but it does seem a little complicated.

It would be easy enough to raise awarness around the MFC of our thoughts though, seeing as lots of different countries are here.

oh no, I'm 17, will be 18 when it comes time to vote, but I was just never in a position to vote, usually watching while busy doing something else kind of thing...some years I barely watch because the "music" is a bit :puke::naughty: lol

Yea, sometimes happens to me too. I think it gets to the stage when there is no point in voting....because the outcome is sometimes predictable....Also it lasts such a loooooooooong time!

Yea, sometimes happens to me too. I think it gets to the stage when there is no point in voting....because the outcome is sometimes predictable....Also it lasts such a loooooooooong time!

yeah, I do that a lot, just watch and hope that what I want will do well, but rarely vote...shame on me!:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Eurovision song contest 2007 and 2008....

which songs did you like hate in last years eurovision song contest (if you watched it)

from last year i loved...

spain - i love you mi vida

greece - yassou maria

sweden - the worrying kind

ukraine - dancing lasha tumbai

scooch - flying the flag(for you)

romania - liubi, liubi, i love you

turkey - shake it up shekarim

who else do you like?

(sorry if been posted - did use search tool)

You really liked that UK song??? :shocked:

In my opinion it was just ridiculous...

Anyway, last year I liked

- the Ark of course

- Magdi Rúzsa with her wonderful song Unsubstantial Blues http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=KHPMae29iOw

- Hanna Pakarinen - Leave Me Alone

- Les Fatals Picards - L'amour à la française :punk:

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=PyRcKHrNq_c

That's all...

Oh, I just remeber I loved Israel's song "Push the button" in the semi finals...still don't understand why it didn't make it to the final round. :boxed:

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=f_h_rLKTLvs

I hope Dustin The Turkey from Ireland is gonna win this big time. Just to show that the Eurovision Songcontest is not the same as it was years and years ago.....

Oh yes...haha...he's so freaky...hope the Irish entry will at least qualify for the actual competition! :punk:

ENJOY

But I REALLY REALLY love the Turkish entry for this year Mor ve Ötesi - Deli :thumb_yello:

Oh, and I also pretty much like the Finnish entry! Teräsbetoni - Missä miehet ratsastaa That rocks! But I fear they won't make it to the final round...

Haven't listened to all of the entrys for this year...

But what I can say FOR SURE is that the German entry is SO BAD....No Angels...they are :thumbdown:

judge yourself

:mf_rosetinted: well.... its better than our song this year.... My GOSH is it BORRRRRINGGGGGGG!!!!

Take a Look:

I wanted this one to win:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N365OxnKIN4&feature=related

I agree, the song you wanted to win is a lot better than the actual winner!

But what can we do...

It will be fun watching the whole thing anyway :wink2:

You really liked that UK song??? :shocked:

In my opinion it was just ridiculous...

Well i mean yer, i come from the uk so why would i like it....in my opinion it was quite a fun/camp song......it lightened up eurovision anyway!!! - haha

this year i want the turkey to win from ireland!

Well i mean yer, i come from the uk so why would i like it....in my opinion it was quite a fun/camp song......it lightened up eurovision anyway!!! - haha

this year i want the turkey to win from ireland!

It would be a laugh if it did.......

Last years Eurovision was great. Everyone at school got proper Eurovision fever the next day - we asked our music teacher if we could write a Eurovision style song and have our own eurovision, but she said no...... grumpy old witch....... :lol3:

It would be a laugh if it did.......

Last years Eurovision was great. Everyone at school got proper Eurovision fever the next day - we asked our music teacher if we could write a Eurovision style song and have our own eurovision, but she said no...... grumpy old witch....... :lol3:

haha, lets hope your teacher is not a member of the mfc!

haha, lets hope your teacher is not a member of the mfc!

Nah. More likely the Mozart fan club, if there is one. She hates pop music... she thinks it's Satanic.... :blink: So, me and my friends for our music assignments all composed them in a Death Metal style with really loud crashing drums...... :naughty: That showed her!

So yeah. The UK this year? 0 points.... I definately want Ireland to win - though it might change on the night - there might be something equally as daft.... :lol3:

Nah. More likely the Mozart fan club, if there is one. She hates pop music... she thinks it's Satanic.... :blink: So, me and my friends for our music assignments all composed them in a Death Metal style with really loud crashing drums...... :naughty: That showed her!

haha, good on ya!!!

So yeah. The UK this year? 0 points.... I definately want Ireland to win - though it might change on the night - there might be something equally as daft.... :lol3:

absolutely!!! - we never know with these types of competitions do we?