• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brett Anderson/Simon lookalike

Mika is unique:wub2:

I just like men who can't dance.:roftl:

Renars's shirt is very flamboyant isn't it, and I dig the flares:naughty:

Flares..they are the future. Mika take note!

I just like men who can't dance.:roftl:

Renars's shirt is very flamboyant isn't it, and I dig the flares:naughty:

Flares..they are the future. Mika take note!

We used to have wallpaper like that shirt when I was little.

Mika NO flares, you're legs are too skinny:thumbdown:

Sorry ewok...my fascination with hot Latvian Eurovision popstars is just a temporary blip...normal Mikaservice will soon be resumed I'm sure *convinces self*

OOH how did i know you'd be hear shamlessly plugging your new crush..:roftl: How the heck did you come across such a random bloke in the 1st place???:roftl:

Russia has a really good song this year - i think they'll finish top 3 this year -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jTwQo-SXeM

Without taking any political voting into account (and if they qualify for the final), my top 3 for this year, of what i've heard so far would go:

1. Romania (gorgeous song)

2. France

3. Russia

Romania -

i think he represented Russia in eurovision 2 years ago. he's participating again :blink:

Btw Sarah i really like your signature. These cats are so funny

I thought i'd seen him before!!

I think its the same with Sweden - though correct me if i'm wrong, i'm probably just imagining things!!! :lol3:

It would be funny to see Spain and Ireland up there too - their entries are insane!!! :lol3:

(the cats are just too cute arent they?!) :naughty:

I haven't listened to any of the songs that'll be in this year's Eurovision (apart from the UK one, of course), as I like to wait until the actual event to hear them. I'm looking forward to seeing Dustin the Turkey XD and just looking at Wikipedia, some of the other entries sound interesting too, like the Maltese one, which is about some spy who's on the run from someone after having figured out a code... o.o and the Belgian entry's in an imaginary language again! Last time their entry was in an imaginary language, it was my favourite of that year. =D (Urban Trad's 'Sanomi' represented Belgium in 2003)

Ahhh, I can't wait to see the Eurovision! It's one of my main highlights of the year (I'm not even kidding XD)!

I haven't listened to any of the songs that'll be in this year's Eurovision (apart from the UK one, of course), as I like to wait until the actual event to hear them. I'm looking forward to seeing Dustin the Turkey XD and just looking at Wikipedia, some of the other entries sound interesting too, like the Maltese one, which is about some spy who's on the run from someone after having figured out a code... o.o and the Belgian entry's in an imaginary language again! Last time their entry was in an imaginary language, it was my favourite of that year. =D (Urban Trad's 'Sanomi' represented Belgium in 2003)

Ahhh, I can't wait to see the Eurovision! It's one of my main highlights of the year (I'm not even kidding XD)!

im just jumping in the conversation here........i am looking forward to dustin the turkey too, i hope he wins it is ever so funny!!!!

too right.Renars is fantastic looking.very boyish and innocent looking.and he has a fabulous voice.go on latvia..if thats the sort of specimen they produce im going to have to plan a trip over there...:wub2:

Cathy, you are a woman of taste!:thumb_yello:

Latvia need to win this year:

Last time Latvia won, Renars hosted the following year's show in Riga, and if they win again this year I will set up a petition for him to host it again in 2009 :roftl:

btw Cathy I believe Easyjet do cheap flights to Riga...wanna come?:wink2:

im just jumping in the conversation here........i am looking forward to dustin the turkey too, i hope he wins it is ever so funny!!!!

no no no!! :roftl:

when this song comes on, I'll cover my head and shout "I'm not really irish! I'm not Irish!" :roftl:

Hi!!! Rodolfo Chikilicuatre (the spanish guy) has a very funny song and people said that his gonna win!!! (but I don´t like him so much for the Eurovision contest)

yeah, the children I teach keep singing it....it's catchy but soooo annoying! but I think it could do quite well...

yeah, the children I teach keep singing it....it's catchy but soooo annoying! but I think it could do quite well...

just listened to it...don't really like it...it's boring I think...

just listened to it...don't really like it...it's boring I think...

I think at the start it has potential...like, you think it could be really fun, but then it doesn't go anywhere... know what I mean?

I think at the start it has potential...like, you think it could be really fun, but then it doesn't go anywhere... know what I mean?

yeah, I'm with you...

I really prefer the Irish entry :naughty:

Well, actually i am really doubting if Dustin's gonna make it to the final round...I reckon that not everyone likes it...

It would be funny to see Spain and Ireland up there too - their entries are insane!!! :lol3:

(the cats are just too cute arent they?!) :naughty:

can't wait to see the irish entry on stage

and the cats are very cute!

hihi, this thread has gotten me excited about eurosong again :naughty: I'm gonna browse the songs for this year in a minute. I don't like the turkey though... I like our entry. I loved it the first time I heard it. But I don't know if it's something that would win + our chances being such a small country and all are pretty minimal anyways... I'm curious if it will even go through to the finals.

Hi!!! Rodolfo Chikilicuatre (the spanish guy) has a very funny song and people said that his gonna win!!! (but I don´t like him so much for the Eurovision contest)

hmmm I don't know about that song... It's just reggaeton, it sounds like all reggaeton songs... But I normally like those songs, but don't like this one :blink: His voice annoys me to be honest.

I like the Russian entry though! He'll probably do just as well (or better) as last time.

The spanish guy is an actor so............. his voice has to sound weird or people won´t like him

Well voila; an actor, not a singer, the whole eurovision concept is getting screwed up. I can't believe people would rather let some freak act win than someone who can actually sing.

But not many people seem to share that idea anymore :fisch: And I understand the frustration of having the feeling you can't win because of politics and such but then I would rather have my country dropping out, not sending some crazy act :sneaky2:

But then again, hihi, that's just in theory:naughty: I bet there will be enough funny acts to comment on in this thread:biggrin2:

hmmm I'm just now listening to the entry from Serbia, I like it.