Eurovision...

Hevthehampster

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Ireland. But I still think we should pull out next year.

I know it's not practical, but I liked it when there were more songs in the final and when they had to read out all points from 1 upwards.

It seemed to last forever. Sigh.

Thanks Ireland. But I still think we should pull out next year.

We should boycott, the Italians have already pulled out, and i still don't understand how come it's EUROvision but it's not european countries :blink:

Shouldn't the name be changed or sth?

We should boycott, the Italians have already pulled out, and i still don't understande how come it's EUROvision but it's not european countries :blink:

It's something to do with the European TV broadcasting area, rather than the continent, but it doesn't seem right when you don't have countries such as Italy, Belguim, Switzerland etc in there.

We should boycott, the Italians have already pulled out, and i still don't understand how come it's EUROvision but it's not european countries :blink:

It should just be countries in the EU or open it up to the rest of the world, The Worldvision song contest (imagine how long the voting would take then:roftl:)

It's something to do with the European TV broadcasting area, rather than the continent, but it doesn't seem right when you don't have countries such as Italy, Belguim, Switzerland etc in there.

I'm glad Switzerland is not in... we always send really bad singers to that contest... I don't know why... we have good bands here but the ones who go there are rubish !!!

It should just be countries in the EU or open it up to the rest of the world, The Worldvision song contest (imagine how long the voting would take then:roftl:)

:naughty:At least I would be happy.

Belgium and Switzerland do participate, i think, they weren't "good enough" for the finale, but Italy don't "compete" at all. I'm sorry i don't know how to explain this with other words.