• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucky ?!:roftl:

I agree UK was horrible !Was that a singer from Jamaica actually ?:naughty:

It wasn't a bad song. He's British.

I don't think that UK was that bad, it just wasn't my favourite at all. It definitely shouldn't have come last though.

Thank you.

Well I'm glad Russia won! Okay, Turkey's entry was waaayyy better :fisch: ...but the song isn't bad, now is it? It's just some poppy ballad, well okay, but that's eurovision no? I'm just glad Greece didn't win :naughty:

And well, Dima's coming to Belgium for that winner's promo tour, so now I'm hoping Plushenko comes along *fingers crossed* Now that would make my week :naughty: I'd def go to that meet and greet for the "fans" then :naughty:

Bless your mum.

:naughty: Couse their voices were really good:thumb_yello:

Well I'm glad Russia won! Okay, Turkey's entry was waaayyy better :fisch: ...but the song isn't bad, now is it? It's just some poppy ballad, well okay, but that's eurovision no? I'm just glad Greece didn't win :naughty:

And well, Dima's coming to Belgium for that winner's promo tour, so now I'm hoping Plushenko comes along *fingers crossed* Now that would make my week :naughty: I'd def go to that meet and greet for the "fans" then :naughty:

i disagree! Russia wasn't the best!:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: Couse their voices were really good:thumb_yello:

i disagree! Russia wasn't the best!:mf_rosetinted:

Well euh, read what I wrote... :mf_rosetinted:

I didn't say it was the best, but it surely doesn't botter me that it won. It def wasn't the worst either.

I don't think that UK was that bad, it just wasn't my favourite at all. It definitely shouldn't have come last though.

I agree - the song wasn't strong or memorable but he performed it really well, it certainly didn't deserve to come last.... *cough* Bosnia and Herzagovina *cough*....

Russia was quite good, but i much prefered Greece's song and performance.

no, russia wasn´t the best, but i like the song... also a matter of taste!

babuccia, which you liked??

Iceland, Turkey, Sweden,Ukraine,France,Denmark.. and Latvia :fisch:

But my mum loved Romania and UK!:thumb_yello:

They were all great songs - i didnt really get France's song though... it was good, but i couldnt seem to really get it.

Did Spain get booed? I think i heard a bit of booing.... :blink: it was funny! they should have a sense of humour!

I like quite a few... but it´s only a contest! and we have to do little in votes... :mf_rosetinted:

I'm glad that Russia won, cause Greece was a total nightmare for me. :naughty: I loved Israel and Serbia though and although they didn't win or anything, they both were in top 10, so I'm pleased.

Droopsy, how do you already know that Dima will go to Belgium? :blink:

They were all great songs - i didnt really get France's song though... it was good, but i couldnt seem to really get it.

Did Spain get booed? I think i heard a bit of booing.... :blink: it was funny! they should have a sense of humour!

I heard booing as well. :naughty: But little Estonia got a lot of booing in the semi-final as well. :naughty:

I disliked Spain though.

i don't know, but it was funny:roftl:

I like quite a few... but it´s only a contest! and we have to do little in votes... :mf_rosetinted:

yeah:mf_rosetinted:

I'm glad that Russia won, cause Greece was a total nightmare for me. :naughty: I loved Israel and Serbia though and although they didn't win or anything, they both were in top 10, so I'm pleased.

Droopsy, how do you already know that Dima will go to Belgium? :blink:

i 'm glad that won Russia..couse it's better than Greece!

spain, was like a joke....to laugh... but not seriously prepare, equally there are people who do not understand, because is in spanish.....