Eurovision...

Hevthehampster

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

spain, was like a joke....to laugh... but not seriously prepare, equally there are people who do not understand, because is in spanish.....

I understood a little bit, but my Spanish is very limited anyway, ive not been speaking it for long. But it was still oddly funny!

I dont think people in the UK do take the contest seriously anymore. The politcial voting is atrocious - Wogan said it himself (except its ok when Ireland vote for us.... :naughty:) :bleh:

I understood a little bit, but my Spanish is very limited anyway, ive not been speaking it for long. But it was still oddly funny!

I dont think people in the UK do take the contest seriously anymore. The politcial voting is atrocious - Wogan said it himself (except its ok when Ireland vote for us.... :naughty:) :bleh:

I am glad to understand that it is a joke and laughing:naughty:

I think if the Irish entrant had got through, it would have got more points.

I think if the Irish entrant had got through, it would have got more points.

Poor old Dustin the Turkey.... :emot-sad: I was looking forward to that....!

I didn't like Georgia's performance last night, and Portugal was a bit wishy-washy.... But Azerbaijan!!!!! I found that oddly entertaining - that screeching angel guy was so funny!

I didn't but it was really funny anyway:roftl:

"baila el chiki-chiki" is a song, that "chikilicuatre" teaches you to dance steps for... hehehehe...

to know that, nor need to understand much more...

but I found a video, where leaves subtitled English....

look... :naughty:

Poor old Dustin the Turkey.... :emot-sad: I was looking forward to that....!

I didn't like Georgia's performance last night, and Portugal was a bit wishy-washy.... But Azerbaijan!!!!! I found that oddly entertaining - that screeching angel guy was so funny!

Me too.

His falsetto was amazing.

I'm glad that Russia won, cause Greece was a total nightmare for me. :naughty: I loved Israel and Serbia though and although they didn't win or anything, they both were in top 10, so I'm pleased.

Droopsy, how do you already know that Dima will go to Belgium? :blink:

I read it on the site :thumb_yello:

:punk::punk::punk:

ooooooooh I have to say, I think the standard is coming back up again! It was great!!! I especially loved Sweden, Norway, Russia and Latvia :wink2: So.....anyone interested in travelling to Moscow next year? :bleh: I sooooo want to go to the Eurovision some year.......

:punk::punk:

ooooooooh I have to say, I think the standard is coming back up again! It was great!!! I especially loved Sweden, Norway, Russia and Latvia :wink2: So.....anyone interested in travelling to Moscow next year? :bleh: I sooooo want to go to the Eurovision some year.......

Meeeeeeeeeee! :biggrin2:

I don't have a long way to go there anyway. I think I could even go by train. :blink: Maybe.......or maybe it still is too far.:blink:

Meeeeeeeeeee! :biggrin2:

I don't have a long way to go there anyway. I think I could even go by train. :blink: Maybe.......or maybe it still is too far.:blink:

oooh how cool!!! Do u live in Russia? I can't believe it was in Ireland three times and I never went...then again, I was a bit young........ I would definitely love to go if it wasn't tooooo far....... but I guess that depends on where I am this time next year, lol

oooh how cool!!! Do u live in Russia? I can't believe it was in Ireland three times and I never went...then again, I was a bit young........ I would definitely love to go if it wasn't tooooo far....... but I guess that depends on where I am this time next year, lol

I agree!

I would sooo love to go to a live show once:wink2: And seeing as Belgium's never gonna win anymore I'll need to travel I guess :fisch::bleh:

I agree!

I would sooo love to go to a live show once:wink2: And seeing as Belgium's never gonna win anymore I'll need to travel I guess :fisch::bleh:

awwwh!! U never know though.... I mean it's very unpredictable!

btw, I love ur sig!! :thumb_yello:

Nope, I live in Estonia! :naughty:

I can't believe that it was here one time as well and I didn't go! I mean I have always been a sucker for Eurovision as long as I can remember. :naughty:

Nope, I live in Estonia! :naughty:

I can't believe that it was here one time as well and I didn't go! I mean I have always been a sucker for Eurovision as long as I can remember. :naughty:

Ooh Estonia? yeah that's not far!

I know, I know.....someday

:groovy::groovy::groovy: