The Australian Thread: Part Twelve

Rainbow Sky

Nighty night...I'd better get back to work too!

Oh, don't send vegemite coz my cousin reckons she tried and was told not to the US....sounds a bit weird though!

Well, I put Vegemite on my list, so they can tell me if it's ok or not.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Milky French Cows?

Mooing Flirty Crackwores

Mika F*cks Chickens...Is that too inappropriate (for here)? I might edit it out...

Marginally Fat Crows

Mouthy Farting Clowns

Monthly Frog Conventions

Mrs. Frieda Ckahlo :naughty:

:lmao:

we'll do a whole "are we there yet" thing to OD that drives her nuts...except it will be::wink2:

are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?are you going to tell us?

:roftl:

something tells me that this won't work..

oh yeah, i got my accounting exam/test back.

it's MFD not MFV, i have no clue where the V came from..

:blink:

Milky French Cows?

Mooing Flirty Crackwores

Mika F*cks Chickens...Is that too inappropriate (for here)? I might edit it out...

Marginally Fat Crows

Mouthy Farting Clowns

Monthly Frog Conventions

Mrs. Frieda Ckahlo :naughty:

:roftl:These are so random that they're hilarious...

Mane For Cocaine

*points to Amy's beehive*

Mutant Female Corpses :shocked:

Wow- is there no one around?

I just came to whinge that I am sitting here doing work while I really should be sleeping.

I hate certain people at the moment (not anyone here- franchisees who have me doing their work for them :sneaky2::boxed:)

Am going to whinge to myslef in bed now while I try and fall asleep and not think of how to make dumb stores more money. :thumbdown:

Hope everyone else is having a lovely evening :wub2:

Wow- is there no one around?

I just came to whinge that I am sitting here doing work while I really should be sleeping.

I hate certain people at the moment (not anyone here- franchisees who have me doing their work for them :sneaky2::boxed:)

Am going to whinge to myslef in bed now while I try and fall asleep and not think of how to make dumb stores more money. :thumbdown:

Hope everyone else is having a lovely evening

Hiya Jols .... I had to leave my comp. ...... anyway .... :thumbdown: to those ppl that are upsetting you ... :boxed: .... i do hope you get some sleep ..... I know what NOT being able to sleep feels like ..... :boxed::thumbdown:

I MQed everything and then my computer died, and I'm not going to do it again now, so I'll just try and reply to what I can remember ...

LOL to all the acronyms.

What did you get on your test Emily?

CD- I can't believe you rung them up :naughty:

You sound way to enthusiastic in spreading the Australian candy joy to not be a part of mikamail.

And quarantine is much less strict in countries other than Australia/NZ. You probably watch way too much Border Security (like me). For other countries it's basically "if it's in it's original factory packaging, it's perfectly fine, whatever it is". All the things you want to send would surely be fine, especially vegemite. Your cousin is a dimwit, Tanya. :naughty: I've brought vegemite into the US on a plane and they never said anything :naughty: Unless they're now trying to keep it out simply because it's that revolting they don't want it in their country... :naughty:

And Finkster - Hersheys, Reeces, Twinkies :wink2:

Oh and my exam went .. alright. We'll see :naughty:

First thing I did (during the reading time, even) was to stick my pen lid in my mouth and stab my gum, causing it to bleed profusely for the rest of the exam :doh:

I MQed everything and then my computer died, and I'm not going to do it again now, so I'll just try and reply to what I can remember ...

LOL to all the acronyms.

CD- I can't believe you rung them up

You sound way to enthusiastic in spreading the Australian candy joy to not be a part of mikamail.

And quarantine is much less strict in countries other than Australia/NZ. You probably watch way too much Border Security (like me). For other countries it's basically "if it's in it's original factory packaging, it's perfectly fine, whatever it is". All the things you want to send would surely be fine, especially vegemite. Your cousin is a dimwit, Tanya. I've brought vegemite into the US on a plane and they never said anything Unless they're now trying to keep it out simply because it's that revolting they don't want it in their country...

First thing I did (during the reading time, even) was to stick my pen lid in my mouth and stab my gum, causing it to bleed profusely for the rest of the exam :doh:

Hiya OKD !! :roftl::doh::sneaky2::roftl:

Hello! :biggrin2:

What fricking time is it for you? 3am. You are a crazy-head!

:naughty::blush-anim-cl: Correction : I am a crazy-head with insomnia who would rather be able to sleep ... :boxed: ..... anyway hun .... I'm gonna go & try to sleep now ..... g'night ... ! :thumb_yello:

I hate certain people at the moment (not anyone here- franchisees who have me doing their work for them )

Glad to see someone keeping up the whingeing tradition

Fear not - a blood sacrifice to the exam gods may pay off:naughty:

Correction : I am a crazy-head with insomnia who would rather be able to sleep ... :boxed: ..... anyway hun .... I'm gonna go & try to sleep now ..... g'night ... ! :thumb_yello:

Meditation Facilitates Coma

Or dream about Mika

ddorf-31.jpg

Though that one is probably not conducive to sleep:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

That photo does make me want to go to bed, I don't know if any sleeping would happen though :das::naughty:

LOL to all the acronyms.

CD- I can't believe you rung them up :naughty:

And quarantine is much less strict in countries other than Australia/NZ. You probably watch way too much Border Security (like me). For other countries it's basically "if it's in it's original factory packaging, it's perfectly fine, whatever it is". All the things you want to send would surely be fine, especially vegemite. Your cousin is a dimwit, Tanya. :naughty: I've brought vegemite into the US on a plane and they never said anything :naughty: Unless they're now trying to keep it out simply because it's that revolting they don't want it in their country...

And Finkster - Hersheys, Reeces, Twinkies

Actually, I've really got no interest in mikamail. Sorry. I'm just helping Jess out. As I said before, I really don't need to develop a passion for foreign sweets that's just going to bug me when I can't get my hands on them!

Oh, and I laughed really hard when I read that you stabbed your gum... Does that make me a horrible person?:sneaky2:

Or dream about Mika

ddorf-31.jpg

Mmmmm. I've been looking at the pics in the very first Mikagasmic thread and the difference in the amount of hair on his chest is quite something. I think I like it better with less hair... And now I'm sitting here, shaking my head at myself, unable to believe that I've been reduced to commenting on body hair. Oh, lordy!

LOL to all the acronyms.

you had an exam?!

what was it on?!

you didn't tell me!

did you study?!

:naughty:

for my exam..um..it was the lowest mark i've ever gotten for accounting..

it was an 8 out of 10 :thumbdown:

oh well.

EDIT: so...almost forgot to ask you..

are you going to tell us what RBC stands for?

:biggrin2:

I've brought vegemite into the US on a plane and they never said anything :naughty: Unless they're now trying to keep it out simply because it's that revolting they don't want it in their country...

:lmfao: That made me laugh

Heya Everyone. It's May :thumb_yello: And this is my 6000th post.

I wanted to make it special, but I can't be bothered.. :roftl:

Just Kidding..

Mini report on Tuesday's 3 Musketeers Melbourne Trip:

Vline, Bec's flat phone, Jelly Bellies, Train station ft. Scut, Trams, Pancake Parlour, Crappy table, Waiting for dessert, Stealing food from Bec and Scut, Warped Mirror, Cowboy Hunting, Caffeine withdrawals, Finding both = Success, Bono Moaning mp3 ft uncontrollable laughter, Sugar, Sugar and more Sugar, free Bus, Acting like Tourists, Carlton Gardens ft drunken behaviour, Invading school kids queue, nearly losing Scut in queue, worshiping U23D poster, Hearing Love Today on the overhead speakers, needing 2 pairs of 3D glasses :wink2:, sock photos, snappy old grannys in seats in front of us, moving away from cranky grannys, *Insert multiple Bonogasms here*, Filming parts of U23D for Teegs, Calling Teegs, Leaving a message for Teegs, tramming ft fangurl behaviour, planning next trip..

Anyhow, Hope you are all good.. I'll be back in June :naughty:

:lmfao: That made me laugh

Heya Everyone. It's May And this is my 6000th post.

I wanted to make it special, but I can't be bothered..

Just Kidding..

Mini report on Tuesday's 3 Musketeers Melbourne Trip:

Vline, Bec's flat phone, Jelly Bellies, Train station ft. Scut, Trams, Pancake Parlour, Crappy table, Waiting for dessert, Stealing food from Bec and Scut, Warped Mirror, Cowboy Hunting, Caffeine withdrawals, Finding both = Success, Bono Moaning mp3 ft uncontrollable laughter, Sugar, Sugar and more Sugar, free Bus, Acting like Tourists, Carlton Gardens ft drunken behaviour, Invading school kids queue, nearly losing Scut in queue, worshiping U23D poster, Hearing Love Today on the overhead speakers, needing 2 pairs of 3D glasses , sock photos, snappy old grannys in seats in front of us, moving away from cranky grannys, *Insert multiple Bonogasms here*, Filming parts of U23D for Teegs, Calling Teegs, Leaving a message for Teegs, tramming ft fangurl behaviour, planning next trip..

Anyhow, Hope you are all good.. I'll be back in June :naughty:

Hey Kelz! Good to see you back! Congrats on 6000 posts! Woohoo!:yay::groupwave::woot_jump::partytime2:

I've passed 2000 somewhere along the way and completely missed it! And I was hoping to do it in the Aussie thread too:thumbdown:

Hey Kelz! Good to see you back! Congrats on 6000 posts! Woohoo!:yay::groupwave::woot_jump::partytime2:

I've passed 2000 somewhere along the way and completely missed it! And I was hoping to do it in the Aussie thread too:thumbdown:

:naughty:

compared to me, you have heaps of posts.

Hey Kelz! Good to see you back! Congrats on 6000 posts! Woohoo!

I've passed 2000 somewhere along the way and completely missed it! And I was hoping to do it in the Aussie thread too

hahah Thanks! And well done for making it to 2000!! :punk:That's a good effort!

BTW, Your next post will be 2008..

Make it a prediction :wink2:

My phone went for a swim tonight.

I dropped it in the gutter out the front of my house.

Normally it wouldn't matter,, but the fact I'm saying it went swimming is a Miracle!!!

Yes - that means :shocked: WE HAD RAIN HERE TODAY!!!!!!

So, Silver, you really know how to raindance.. :thumb_yello: Hi-Ho!

And I love it when it rains.. It's so relaxing.. and confusing because the sky's dark and I thought it was still early morning when I woke up at about 2:30pm :roftl: ooopps..

btw, my phone is working again after being thawed out in front of the heater for an hour.

And weirdest of weirds: Bumped into my highschool best friend that I haven't seen for 4 years at the supermarket tonight.. She has 2 kids.. and is married.. :shocked:

We were always doing things at the same time.. But now she's outdone me threefold..

I really am a non-conformist.. :roftl: Wooo!