Is Mika Suddenly Changing Now?

phunkygal

well, the thread is called IS Mika changing? i think most of us, including me, think that there's more to him than his curls.. new hairstyle means nothing at all.

ok maybe i says it too rude but im just really sad and im sitting at home sick and only hope of joy is MFC, and i come here and again even here i saw something sad for me ! sorry i didnt want to say something bad tou you . because i LOVE MFC and i cant imagine myself now without MFC. LOVE YOU ALL :mf_lustslow:

of course i think there is a lot more without hair but without hair cut this thread woudnt exist :thumbdown: so thee is something in that ''hair thing''

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh god how i hate this thread ! it makes me wanna cry :boxed: not because mika is changing (i think he's not) but because, we are saying that mika is changing, hes not the real MIKA ! where did you put OUR MIKA ??? ! its stupid !

i hate it, it really hurts to listen to it ! he is still lovely gorgeous MIKA. he is still the same :mf_lustslow: they are just clothes and hair, he has to cut them sometimes, and sometimes think bout yourself would it be easy to being good for

all of us ? we all have different opinions ! its impossible, why didnt you say anything about his hair when they had the ''old '' look? because you didnt know how they were looking in the past or wow could they look different ! imagine if you would see mika first time with this hair cut, you would love it ! this thread makes me feel angry with those who says bad things about nika, you make this small thing sound like it would be something really sad or like mika would end his career but hes just CUTTING HIS HAIR ! OPEN YOURE EYES PEOPLE !

lets be more responsive ! PLEASE :wink2:

MIKA lover :wub2:

Mmm i have to say i agree with you on this:cool:

ok maybe i says it too rude but im just really sad and im sitting at home sick and only hope of joy is MFC, and i come here and again even here i saw something sad for me ! sorry i didnt want to say something bad tou you . because i LOVE MFC and i cant imagine myself now without MFC. LOVE YOU ALL :mf_lustslow:

of course i think there is a lot more without hair but without hair cut this thread woudnt exist :thumbdown: so thee is something in that ''hair thing''

i didn't think you were rude. i thought that there's no point being sad and that maybe you misunderstood the thread at one point. that's why i responded, i don't want u to be sad. with the break there's so little to discuss lately, so the hair is a big topic i guess :wink2:

I am going to give my two cents, although I probably think my views have already been expressed somewhere in this thread, but hey....:mf_rosetinted:

Everyone goes through changes in order to find themselves. I think that Mika has already "found himself" as such, but it is still healthy to go through changes because otherwise life would be incredibly boring.

However, I don't think Mika has even gone through many changes and the ones he has gone through aren't major either.

His hair is shorter, but everyone needs a hair cut every now and again, and for what it is worth I think it looks nicer anyway! Yes, less "sexy" but he still looks great!

I admit, I miss his braces and the skinny jeans although I am sure he still wears them! For example, he wears the black skinnys with the glittery stripes down them for concerts - he wore them for one of the last concerts at the end of February, which wasn't that long ago at all. Anyway, whats the big deal with a polo shirt? He carries it off marvelously well, better than any man I can think of, and the heart adds that "Mika-ness" that quite a few people here are saying has gone.

Someone else said (sorry I cant remember who) that his reactions to questions are still the same and his gestures and faces, which suggests that inside he hasnt changed one single bit. Look at the pictures in my signature, all 3 facial expressions make him look exactly the same as he always has been!

JackViolet said somewhere that he is getting older and you can't stay exactly the same as you get older and one day he has to grow up. This is true, because he is getting older, and this is reflected in his looks (the longer hairstyle - which I do miss - made him look more care-free if you know what I mean) and more importantly in his music. Some of his music is more dark in the lyrics than they were before, if you understand?!

So yes, sorry for my rant, Mika is getting older which means change, and come on, its not like he has changed his whole face?!!! He is just wearing different styles (although he still wears his old ones), he has had his hair cut (although that will grow back) He is still our old Meeks that we all love!!

Catherine xxx

I am going to give my two cents, although I probably think my views have already been expressed somewhere in this thread, but hey....:mf_rosetinted:

Everyone goes through changes in order to find themselves. I think that Mika has already "found himself" as such, but it is still healthy to go through changes because otherwise life would be incredibly boring.

However, I don't think Mika has even gone through many changes and the ones he has gone through aren't major either.

His hair is shorter, but everyone needs a hair cut every now and again, and for what it is worth I think it looks nicer anyway! Yes, less "sexy" but he still looks great!

I admit, I miss his braces and the skinny jeans although I am sure he still wears them! For example, he wears the black skinnys with the glittery stripes down them for concerts - he wore them for one of the last concerts at the end of February, which wasn't that long ago at all. Anyway, whats the big deal with a polo shirt? He carries it off marvelously well, better than any man I can think of, and the heart adds that "Mika-ness" that quite a few people here are saying has gone.

Someone else said (sorry I cant remember who) that his reactions to questions are still the same and his gestures and faces, which suggests that inside he hasnt changed one single bit. Look at the pictures in my signature, all 3 facial expressions make him look exactly the same as he always has been!

JackViolet said somewhere that he is getting older and you can't stay exactly the same as you get older and one day he has to grow up. This is true, because he is getting older, and this is reflected in his looks (the longer hairstyle - which I do miss - made him look more care-free if you know what I mean) and more importantly in his music. Some of his music is more dark in the lyrics than they were before, if you understand?!

So yes, sorry for my rant, Mika is getting older which means change, and come on, its not like he has changed his whole face?!!! He is just wearing different styles (although he still wears his old ones), he has had his hair cut (although that will grow back) He is still our old Meeks that we all love!!

Catherine xxx

its the best words that i have ever heard - ''He is still our old Meeks that we all love!!''

almost feel like MFC is my family which always understand me and support even more than my real family for sure ! that how i feel about all of you guys :)

:wub2:

i didn't think you were rude. i thought that there's no point being sad and that maybe you misunderstood the thread at one point. that's why i responded, i don't want u to be sad. with the break there's so little to discuss lately, so the hair is a big topic i guess :wink2:

thanks i really feel all better now :)

i thought about what you said and youre right :punk:

its the best words that i have ever heard - ''He is still our old Meeks that we all love!!''

almost feel like MFC is my family which always understand me and support even more than my real family for sure ! that how i feel about all of you guys :)

Aww! They weren't great, just what I thought...

I think the MFC is like a big family! We are all so different, but with one huge thing in common - its great really! :huglove:

Catherine xxx

You have a lovely way with words!

I think you have summed up alot of peoples oppinions :thumb_yello:

The big happy MFC family! :groupwave::flowers2:

I like the amount of different opinions in this thread! its funny how something as simple as Mika cutting his hair a bit and wearing a polo shirt have caused such a stir:blink: :naughty:

But I love threads where you can express your opinion, its great, and I love the MFC too:wub2:

I like the amount of different opinions in this thread! its funny how something as simple as Mika cutting his hair a bit and wearing a polo shirt have caused such a stir:blink: :naughty:

But I love threads where you can express your opinion, its great, and I love the MFC too:wub2:

Its great isnt it? And doesnt everyone love the MFC? :wub2:

I do agree... but it aint new. It all started when he dropped the braces, for me.

Yep...same here. Its a shame really....I miss the old wacko and colourful Mika, with the long bouncy curls. I guess now since he's rolling in money, he's gonna start dressing up in all those elegant designer clothes and all... :sad:

I want his braces back!!!! :crybaby:

Catherine xxx

I absolutely agree with you!

And it's not sure he won't be as Mikaish as he is now - my grannie is about at the age of 60, and she is still as childish and energetic as hell! :wink2:

And I know it's not why Mika's wearing new clothes, but, in my case, I don't wear clothes in my style because I generally can't waste money for that. But I also changed a lot, in 4 months and now I care even more of my look and this cannot be different at anyone, not even at Mika. People do change, I bet a lot of people admire him as he was something more than a person (he is, ok :blush-anim-cl: ) but you have to admit, he is just one of the millions. :wink2:

And his personality is still the same. :thumb_yello: