funny/stupid things you've done because/for MIKA :D

mika_smiles

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh ok I get it! I am sure you will have fun!:thumb_yello: this is the kind of things I will like to do for a party or something but ....with a big logo on the front of my top saying : " mika's whore " lol in order to make things clear to the boys who could thing I am a real one...!

kisses.xxxx

oh ok I get it! I am sure you will have fun!:thumb_yello: this is the kind of things I will like to do for a party or something but ....with a big logo on the front of my top saying : " mika's whore " lol in order to make things clear to the boys who could thing I am a real one...!

kisses.xxxx

let's see what happens. :naughty:

love,

iris

• 2 weeks later...

I did something funny/stupid (you can choose) because of mika;

Today we had free time until 3 o'clock in the afternoon, than we had bookkeeping. It was very hot today so my friends and I went to the park. I was talking and talking and talking and talking about Mika and other things, and then we were reading magazines but Mika wasn't in it but Justin Timberlake was sexiest male artist (:blink:) and I said of course that that had to be Mika :blush-anim-cl: and then we were talking about boys, so I mentioned mika again :biggrin2: My friends said that they were almost crazy and that I couldn't talk about something else: "I'm sure you can't have a conversation without mentioning mika" So than I said I would say nothing until the lesson bookkeeping and so I did. I was able to keep silent for more than one hour! I didn't say a word! And they were really impressed actually :D and afterwards they gave me permission to speak about mika again because I did that :D

I did something funny/stupid (you can choose) because of mika;

Today we had free time until 3 o'clock in the afternoon, than we had bookkeeping. It was very hot today so my friends and I went to the park. I was talking and talking and talking and talking about Mika and other things, and then we were reading magazines but Mika wasn't in it but Justin Timberlake was sexiest male artist (:blink:) and I said of course that that had to be Mika :blush-anim-cl: and then we were talking about boys, so I mentioned mika again :biggrin2: My friends said that they were almost crazy and that I couldn't talk about something else: "I'm sure you can't have a conversation without mentioning mika" So than I said I would say nothing until the lesson bookkeeping and so I did. I was able to keep silent for more than one hour! I didn't say a word! And they were really impressed actually :D and afterwards they gave me permission to speak about mika again because I did that :D

:roftl:

man i wish my friends were that nice!my friend and i talk about mika every lunch time and my friends' said that the next time we talk about mike their gunna "walk away' *starts singin* anyways so now we can only talk about him when they go away:thumbdown:

• 2 weeks later...

42.jpg

I'VE DONE THIS MORE THAN ONCE AND I ALWAYS GET A KICK OUT OF IT . . .

WHEN I'M IN A COMPUTER SHOW ROOM, I SET ALL THE MONITORS TO

DISPLAY THE OFFICIAL MIKA SONG VIDEOS . . .

Grace Kelly, Love Today, Lollipop, Happy Ending, etc., etc. etc.

42.jpg

Oh my goodness...that's a great one!!!

I don't know if this is stupid but it may be funny...I've made this shirt...for a MIKA presentation for school:

100_1299.jpg

100_1302.jpg

for me is nomal singing along LTin a middle of a party when everybody`s watching and look me like :blink: What`s going on with her?! :roftl:

once i start fighting a teacher because she said that mika CAN`T SING!" :mf_rosetinted: i hate that teacher still

my schoolmates are also tired of me talking every 2 minutes about mika for over a year almost! hahahhah

everything reminds me to him! hahah i know i`m obsesed.. and i love it :biggrin2:

it`s not funny i painted the cd and the dvd cover all my wardrove and white converse too :bleh:

http://s218.photobucket.com/albums/cc236/marlau_20zr/

my pics are there!

for me is nomal singing along LTin a middle of a party when everybody`s watching and look me like :blink: What`s going on with her?! :roftl:

once i start fighting a teacher because she said that mika CAN`T SING!" :mf_rosetinted: i hate that teacher still

my schoolmates are also tired of me talking every 2 minutes about mika for over a year almost! hahahhah

everything reminds me to him! hahah i know i`m obsesed.. and i love it :biggrin2:

it`s not funny i painted the cd and the dvd cover all my wardrove and white converse too

my pics are there!

What?:shocked:

Those words don’t give much credibility to her/him as a music teacher.

You can think whatever you want about his stile his choice of clothes and even his choice of music, but to say he can’t sing just shows ignorance.

The boy is a trained opera singer and has attended a music school for I think it was 1, 5 years.:wink2:

Cute pic of you and Yasmine btw!:thumb_yello:

for me is nomal singing along LTin a middle of a party when everybody`s watching and look me like :blink: What`s going on with her?!

once i start fighting a teacher because she said that mika CAN`T SING!" i hate that teacher still

it`s not funny i painted the cd and the dvd cover all my wardrove and white converse too :bleh:

my pics are there!

how amazing is that!! :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow: me wants them :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

42.jpg

Hehe!:naughty:

Way to go!:thumb_yello:

What?:shocked:

Those words don’t give much credibility to her/him as a music teacher.

You can think whatever you want about his stile his choice of clothes and even his choice of music, but to say he can’t sing just shows ignorance.

The boy is a trained opera singer and has attended a music school for I think it was 1, 5 years.:wink2:

Cute pic of you and Yasmine btw!:thumb_yello:

i don't think it was a music teacher.. or was it? :blink: hope not..

Hmmm.,,, well so far my computer and mobile phone have all be taken over with Mika screensavers and wallpapers, my ringtone is Mika, i only play LICM in the car,,every day lol, i bought a green wallet/purse, just cause it was the same colour as his, i bought a dogtag necklace which i actually quite like.

What else, oh and i bought a bright blue hoodie cause it reminded me of Mika.

:blush-anim-cl:

Hmmm.,,, well so far my computer and mobile phone have all be taken over with Mika screensavers and wallpapers, my ringtone is Mika, i only play LICM in the car,,every day lol, i bought a green wallet/purse, just cause it was the same colour as his, i bought a dogtag necklace which i actually quite like.

What else, oh and i bought a bright blue hoodie cause it reminded me of Mika.:blush-anim-cl:

Oh, how sweet!!! I have yet to find a lime green wallet/purse...

I saw a hoodie online that looks like the one he wore in the "Big Girl" video and I want it now...

hey! sorry for OT :wink2:

one of our users needs help! it's just one klick (or maybe 2 :naughty: ) and you will help to bring a smile to child's face! c'mon I belive in ya! MFC-ers got to stick together! Please go to:

http://www.zwemmenisleuk.nl/pages/pop_vote.html?id=9b48c3e73c7c66fcec351ad39cb17137

If you click this link Merel's pic will immediatly pop up. You only have to fill in your name and email adres and click on Stem (oh yes: and you have to fill in the box where it says: Ja, ik ga akkoord met de voorwaarden. I agree with the conditions) Then you receive an email in which you have to confirm your vote by clicking on Klik Hier. That's all.

Thanks very very much for your effort

AnnaMariaPetra doesn't know anything about my spamming threads action so if it's wrong etc please put all the consequences on me only. thx

• 5 weeks later...

Funny? Stupid? Whatever the case may be here's my story...

I turned down a 9 day trip to Peru for Mika because Mika is going to release his next album right? And he said he wants to do a "proper Canadian tour" and I fear that the tour would be during my trip.

Funny? Stupid? Whatever the case may be here's my story...

I turned down a 9 day trip to Peru for Mika because Mika is going to release his next album right? And he said he wants to do a "proper Canadian tour" and I fear that the tour would be during my trip.

What did you do that for! I'm being brave! I'm going to the uk in april for 9 days. If he's in North America then, i'll have to cry.........for a few months.