funny/stupid things you've done because/for MIKA :D

mika_smiles

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

I couldnt say that it was a funny or stupid thing I did because of Meeks, but there was this project at uni in my British Studies. and there were so many themes..most of them were about writers and stuff. Booooring. So I choose the topic about music and made a presentation called "British Pop Music" And of course I put Mika into that project as well:blush-anim-cl::wub2:

And then I had to show to all my 2nd year students..(about 8o:naughty:) and I had put the song of each artist on the background, so Mika was the last one and there came his slide with his pic and some stuff written and I was playing GK sooo load in the classroom :naughty: Everyone was applauding and smiled! Said that I had the most enjoyable project of all :biggrin2:

:roftl:

You have TBWKTM promo poster??! What shop? I wanna beg for it now :biggrin2:

Yes! It's rather huge! About 90cmx50cm :biggrin2: With lines "NEW ALBUM FEATURING HIT SINGLE "WE ARE GOLDEN" in Serbian :biggrin2:

Here in Belgrade it's the Plato Music shop, the best in the country probably:thumb_yello:

Yes! It's rather huge! About 90cmx50cm :biggrin2: With lines "NEW ALBUM FEATURING HIT SINGLE "WE ARE GOLDEN" in Serbian :biggrin2:

Here in Belgrade it's the Plato Music shop, the best in the country probably:thumb_yello:

Oh how i would love to have thata poster on my wall :wub2: Could you post a piccy? :biggrin2:

Does that music store have a website, if so, could you post a link? :)

Oh how i would love to have thata poster on my wall :wub2: Could you post a piccy? :biggrin2:

Does that music store have a website, if so, could you post a link? :)

Of course, once my camera's charged :biggrin2:

I've googled it now and I didn't find anything :dunno: I'll try to find a plastic bag from that store to see if they've got a link for their website on it:naughty:

I nearly got kicked out of music store because I looked suspicious :lmfao:

The only reason I was in there was because WAG was playing :teehee:

I've done many silly things because of Mika :roftl: It's the story of my life!

I think the clerk at a local music store wants to kick me out too. Every time I go there I always move other CDs so Mika's can be seen. :roftl:

I kept coming in this music shop for 7 days in row begging them to give me the TBWKTM promo poster they had put around the shop until they did so :naughty: Gosh I must've been such a bore:shocked:

I don't care :bleh:

LOOOL. I've done this for one month at a music shop haha

Dangerous!:shocked:

Are you and your car OK and did you get to see him?

Yeah ... we are fine! :thumb_yello:

It was a couple of weeks ago when he did a showcase in Amsterdam. It wasn't as bad when we left in Belgium, but it got very bad during the trip. At one point it was driving at Amsterdam or back home ... both were the same distance. I drove very slow and we made it just in time. We saw the showcase and it was amazing. BUT I'll never do it again and I probably didn't done it in the first place, when I had know how bad it was gonna get :aah:

Edited by Guest

I drove for 9 hours through a snow storm to see Mika perform :aah::blush-anim-cl:

That ^^

And taking a plane for the first time in my life to go to a gig in the UK I didn't even have a ticket for since the person who promised one didn't keep that promise.

Yeah ... we are fine! :thumb_yello:

It was a couple of weeks ago when he did a showcase in Amsterdam. It wasn't as bad when we left in Belgium, but it got very bad during the trip. At one point it was driving at Amsterdam or back home ... both were the same distance. I drove very slow and we made it just in time. We saw the showcase and it was amazing. BUT I'll never do it again and I probably didn't done it in the first place, when I had know how bad it was gonna get :aah:

Ah, good to know!:thumb_yello:

In my country we are fairly used to snow storms and slippery roads and I know how scary it can be when you find yourself out in one!

It would be so much easier if he did his touring in the summer, at least in the northern hemisphere!:naughty: