The Oldlings Part17!!!!!!!!!

Wendi

What's the lustrum thread? I don't know about that one??

AMP started it - its in the congratulations and birthdays thread - and

its for landmark number posts - 100, 1000, 5000 etc!! :thumb_yello:

Good evening Weealx!!! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:woot_jump::yay: Well done Crystal - 1000 posts!!!!

Yes - I have seen that seagull before!! :lmao:

THANK YOU!!!! :) Only took me a month and a half to get to 1000 :)

Oh my dad sent me the story on that seagull awhile back, and it still makes me laugh every time I see it. Him walking so nonchalantly into the store, grabbing the chips and rushing out! Until today though, I never saw the end part where he put them down and started eating LOL :) Just the part where he walked in and nicked them LOL :)

Oohhhh baby....are you already married? LOL I'm totally with you there hon. I could go on for hours LOL *hugs*

no I am not married, I am with my children, alone again...naturally :thumb_yello:

THANK YOU!!!! :) Only took me a month and a half to get to 1000 :)

Oh my dad sent me the story on that seagull awhile back, and it still makes me laugh every time I see it. Him walking so nonchalantly into the store, grabbing the chips and rushing out! Until today though, I never saw the end part where he put them down and started eating LOL :) Just the part where he walked in and nicked them LOL :)

And it was always cheesey Doritos he pinched!!! :roftl: :roftl:

no I am not married, I am with my children, alone...naturally :thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello: My children are the 4 legged kind! Actually, I guess right now my child is an 8 legged one....

Ok...everyone..don't scream...but I have a Black Widow Spider for a pet :) She lives in a big jar in my room and I feed her bugs :) She's amazing really!

And it was always cheesey Doritos he pinched!!! :roftl: :roftl:

Yes!! I wonder if they ever tried moving those kinds of chips further away from the door and if he still kept nicking the same ones? Or was it just the placement of the rack by the door so easy to pick from?

AMP started it - its in the congratulations and birthdays thread - and

its for landmark number posts - 100, 1000, 5000 etc!! :thumb_yello:

Good evening Weealx!!! :thumb_yello:

Hi cyber Grandma,

I started off being political, better get going underground, or I may get recognised:thumb_yello:

How are things you sexy thing, worked out what i'm up to tonight?

Hi cyber Grandma,

I started off being political, better get going underground, or I may get recognised:thumb_yello:

I try very hard not to be too political on these kind of places, they can quickly whip up into a lather that you really don't want. I don't like making people upset about stuff...so I try to keep those opinions to where it matters, like in my wildlife class :)

Hi cyber Grandma,

Yes - I think I can work it out!!! :roftl:

I try very hard not to be too political on these kind of places, they can quickly whip up into a lather that you really don't want. I don't like making people upset about stuff...so I try to keep those opinions to where it matters, like in my wildlife class :)

Probably a good idea - but the Oldlings dont tend to get too controversial -

but you may get eaten alive in other threads!! When there is no new

Mika news everything is pounced on!!

no matter what we say, we all have to care for the wildthings in life

no matter what we say, we all have to care for the wildthings in life

Yes, we are responsible for their deaths, we should be responsible for their lives. That's why I'm involved in the Recreation/Fish/Wildlife program. I wish to speak for those who have no words to speak for themselves.

Yes, we are responsible for their deaths, we should be responsible for their lives. That's why I'm involved in the Recreation/Fish/Wildlife program. I wish to speak for those who have no words to speak for themselves.

You have a black widow spider as a pet - are they not the ones who kill

their mates after they have mated? :blink:

You have a black widow spider as a pet - are they not the ones who kill

their mates after they have mated? :blink:

They don't always, but yes they can. It's purely instinct. They feel something in their web so they eat it. The male has to be very careful when going in to mate a female. He has to be very slow so that his vibrations don't make her react to him like food.

She's very pretty though, i found her in the corner in my bathroom :)

They don't always, but yes they can. It's purely instinct. They feel something in their web so they eat it. The male has to be very careful when going in to mate a female. He has to be very slow so that his vibrations don't make her react to him like food.

why doesn't the male take her back to his place then, might be safer

Each to their own I guess. My sister has a snake - almost 6 feet in

length now - and I have had it round my shoulders a few times - but

lots of folk run when they see the tank!! :naughty:

you found a pretty woman in your bathroom, was she dancing on the ceiling?

Each to their own I guess. My sister has a snake - almost 6 feet in

length now - and I have had it round my shoulders a few times - but

lots of folk run when they see the tank!! :naughty:

I think I'd run from people before I ran from animals LOL :)

yeah, I'm wierd. I'm a bug lover, I even learned how to say "I love insects" in japanese so that I could impress the exhange students here and have them laugh when I explain it. they always think I am saying it wrong so they laugh, then I say no, really, I do love insects! Come see my spider! Then they realize I really am saying what I mean to say LOL

I think I'd run from people before I ran from animals LOL :)

yeah, I'm wierd. I'm a bug lover, I even learned how to say "I love insects" in japanese so that I could impress the exhange students here and have them laugh when I explain it. they always think I am saying it wrong so they laugh, then I say no, really, I do love insects! Come see my spider! Then they realize I really am saying what I mean to say LOL

I think i'm turning Japenese, I could be your Japenes boy